<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The search for Drain continues

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 5:29 am Reply with quote
After a recent attack by the Giovanni's on Drain in the Elysium parking lot...The Giovanni's kidnapped Drain and escaped by helicopter...

Meanwhile...Valek was in his Seneschal office,waiting....When suddenly the entrance door got kicked open...6 Giovanni's entered,armed with guns,baseball bat,pipes,chainsaw's...the 6 looked at Valek,Valek smirked..staying on his chair...

-Giovanni's-"We got the Nosferatu..the one you call Drain....now it's your turn....Cappadocian..."

Valek stood up violently...

-Giovanni's-"Thats right we got him and its your turn...and after you...the Ventrue Gabriel will be next"

_Valek-"How sad...only 6 of you....that wont be enough..."

-Giovanni's-"Its more then enough...trust me"

Valek smirked....

One Giovanni came running toward Valek..and jumped...Valek grabed him by his throat crushing it...and threw him out by the window...the gio falled from about 15 meters high...on the street below....

Batgirl and Chaz were there...and saw it...they quickly moved in the Seneschal office...

Valek then said to the Gio's
"You will all find death......tonight...."

At this moment Batgirl and Chaz entered the Seneschal office...and noticed the gio's...The gios all pointed their Guns on Chaz....Valek steped foward and said
"You all have less then 10 seconds to leave this place..."

Valek counted from 10 to 5....At this point Chaz finished the count really fast "4,3,2,1,"

The Giovanni's then attacked Batgirl,Chaz and Valek...

Batgirl Chaz and Valek won this fight rather easily....

Then Batgirl and Chaz talked to Valek about what exactly happened to Drain...Valek quickly said that Drain needed to be rescued asap....Batgirl agreed,and said that since Chaz owed the Cappadocian's...he would help....Batgirl also said that she called to tell Cain...but that she was still waiting for an answer...Valek noded...The 3 of them
Batgirl,Chaz and Valek all agreed on searching and rescuing Drain asap...Batgirl and Chaz left....

Valek returned to his desk....and thought about what the Gio's said...About him,Drain and Gabriel....Now matter how much Valek hate Gabriel...he still needed to warn him about this...Valek picked up the phone and dialed Gabriel's phone number....

((ok man...Valek will tell you all of what happened and that he need to see you asap for this matter...))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 7:00 am Reply with quote
((yup this is what happened..... it was a brilliant part one to the chron, I can't wait to play the next part :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 7:51 am Reply with quote
(( sounds cool ... can I be in on the next part ... well ... if I don't have to work the next day?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 7:51 am Reply with quote
(( sounds cool ... can I be in on the next part ... well ... if I don't have to work the next day?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 9:05 pm Reply with quote
((superb account of it....and so typical of Chaz to rush the count lmao...glad to have Chaz back :smile: (bet the Gio's aren't though lolololol)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 11:09 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel sat staring at the painting....a classic...had cost him quite a pretty penny. Was it worth it? Gabriel studied it once more, he didn't know much about art. Well...it was expensive...and reknowned. It would make a good conversation piece.
The door behind him squeeked open and Gabriel swung his chair around. Slowly one of his house servants walked in looking a bit nervous.
"Mr. O'Brien? A Mr. V. Alek on the phone for you....he said it was urgent."
Gabriel nodded and picked up the cordless phone from the tray the Butler held it on. Slowly he put it to his ear.
"This is Gabriel..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 6:21 am Reply with quote
"Gabriel............................
Does the words "Giovanni's"and"New-York"makes you remember something.....
Obviously...The Gio's in ny remembers what you me and Drain did...but again it was to get back something that was rightfuly ours,therefore legal...A few minutes ago,Giovanni's came in the office...6 to be exact,they were searching for ME and YOU,they already kidnapped Drain,and took him away by Helicopter...now they want you and me....no matter how much we dislike each other.....::said in a cold way::Drain is a friend of mine...and a friend of yours...
And since the Gio's wanted you too...its only normal that i warn you....Cascadia must
not be attacked again...the 6 giovannis got killed by Batgirl,Chaz and myself,the three of us agreed on launching a search to find Drain asap,I know that Cain will probably be on it too.....And i need you to come here to talk about the last remaining details...."

((Ok like Drain asked me ill run a few chrons about that lol..and well the part 2 is coming soon enough now :smile: ))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 11:16 pm Reply with quote
((Topping))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 12:55 am Reply with quote
"I agree...Drain must be found..." Gabriel and Valek said their brief goodbyes and hung up.
Gabriel felt the anger in his stomach slowly creep it's way up his throat. His closest friend...Drain...kidnapped. Gabriel's fist flew to his desk, effectively snapped a piece of it off.
He made his way to his equipment room to prepare....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 8:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
(( hey, if u need an extra Suit with one hell of a sword (thx Valek!) then give Meph a call ... heh heh