<  Ancient Tomes  ~  An awakening

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 7Location: bay area,caJoined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:19 pm
As Damien walked his mind wandered into thoughts of his beloved city. He had took part in so much and witnessed so many things, but it seemed like everything was going down hill. He had recieved this mysterious letter from a long lost friend from long ago. Priests and Nuns were dying all around. His beloved church had been defiled by partys of what he knew were kindred. Everything he held dear as a mortal and tried so hard for the last 3 centuries was falling apart all around him. the very essence of himself that he had tried uphold was drifting away. He found himself becoming more and more the creature he had swore to himself never to be. His very humanity was dispersing among the abyss that he found inside of himself.
 He walked on down the city streets passing the hookers and crackheads. Society had become something he never thought it could be. Then in the midst of all he stops dead in his tracks. At that very moment he made a vow to himself more dear than any ever made before. He would do everything in his power to make things change. Starting with his clan and moving threw the whole of kindred society he would make a difference. And all that would stand in his way would pay the price.

((This is just the beginning of what i hope will be a long and exciting rp experience for me and whoever wishes to get envolved.  :) Well this is just the beginning i will post more. Fell free to comment all you want. I will add more when i get off work. Hope to se you all in game soon. my schedule is open a lot this week thank god:) ))

Offline Profile
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
:vampire: :starving:

Offline Profile
(( good luck to Damien)) (( love your post Rofellos...lol))

Damien sat atop the decaying building. He wondered why the man wanted to meet here and his guard was up for any tricks that this kine might try to pull. He heard a noise and turned. A dark clad man stood behind him."Well it is about time, I have been waiting here for 15 min" damien said. The man walked closer to him and handed him an envelope. ""there are the pictures you requested, there are people watching the curch, the photos where hard to get without being noticed." Damien nodded and threw the man the a crown royal bag with the cash he had requested.The man nodded and turned to walk away. Stopping he asked"And just were do you plan on starting this crusade of yours Damien". Damien smiled,"with the Cappadocians ofcourse,and then those blasted assamites." The man nodded and replied"we'll my organasation will be at your back, just give us the holler when you require our assistance." Damien nodded and was over the wall and down the fire escape before the man new what happend.

((Well now it begins:P muahahaha,lol

Offline Profile
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((nice post damien...cant help you...firstly...im not allowed..lol
secondly....valek wants me for a pin cushion me thinks ....

Offline Profile
((uhoh!!  I think the Cappadocians brought back Chaz just in time!!!  and don't forget..... it was the Toreadors and the Ventrues that also did a little nun/priest killing  heheh

~batty~

((Yep i was not the only one to kill nuns and priest here lol :) ))

((::sits back all relaxed like:: ahhhhhhh i killed no one... so I have nothing to worry about...... or do I .... ::ponders this thought::

((i only killed 2 ppl and left some one else to take the blame.  so i ruined 3 lives with one fell swoop LOL

Damien sat in the office atop his bar. He sat and ponderd about what to do about his friends.Rean was locked up,Gabe was striped of his position, and Misty was locked up aswell. After a moment he smiled and let threw his secret exit on his way to where the to ladys where being held.
((Is he crazy, maybe, but i wouldn't fuck with him,lol))

Offline Profile
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((hmm damien...I'd watch your back...my visitors always get into trouble..:(
poor gabe...
poor misty...
poor calvin....
hey can you bring chocolate if  you visit...Rea needs chocolate....lolj/king.........

Offline Profile