<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Rea broke a tradition

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
(((cool post gabe...your sweet........ill add laters.......

Offline Profile
misty was walking around the city streets and saw Kion  flying by with some thing in its mouth .misty call kion to her.the bird  came to her .kion i wrote this letter for reannag please tack it to her .

the letter said :
reannag i have heard on what is going on and if i can help please let me know.

::Misty rolled up a another pice of paper for a replay from reannag.::

now go  give this to reannga

((hun im going to do  seperate thread for this..so this one doesnt get confusing...so everyone this will happen after sorenti leaves i guess..i cant fit it in before..i dont think...sor if you wnat to pick up on anything that happens in the rp between calvin, misty and rea you will have to on the other thread..i think confused...good cause i know i am.....

Offline Profile
Rea nodded at gabes words....and felt his finger brush against her cheek.
" yes..but..im scared...I didnt mean it..im so sorry for what..i've done"she sobbed
He put his hands through the bars and she watched as her crouched down to her , saying reassuring words to her.
she put his hand on his and listened to him...wishing that he could help her.
The guard stood above them and shouted at gabe that Rea wasn't allowed visitors on the order of the prince.
Rea watched the perplexed look cross his face...
"gabe..you will be in so much trouble..if you get found here...im grateful for you coming to see me.." she sobbed...
Gabe seemed to be listening to something...and she heard him gasp sorenti's name.
"gabe for the love of god go...dont please let me have you on my conscience as well......."she kissed his hand and
she watched leaning against the cell bars as Gabe pinned the guard against the wall, and saw gabe staring at him...presuming that gabe was wiping the guards mind.
As they both walked through the green door..she got up slowly and went to sit back in the corner...sorenti was here...was he here to tell her the punishment she was to receive...or was he her to see her as a lover....
Rea pulled her knees up against herself and rested her head on them..waiting.....

Offline Profile
(( my god you guys are writing fools i posted yesterday, and attempt to do so agian after work today.  But this story is moving VERY quickly  lol))

: Drain slid around behind Gabe listening over his sholder to the whole conversation.
:he heard Gabe mutter his sires name and jumped back quickly and quietly.  One moment before Gabeiel turned to  on the guard and erased his memory.  The tension in here was getting thick but  there was no turning back now. Drain successfully made it thru the door with out the eyes  of either the guard or the  scourge noticing his quick movements and subsequint dust trails.  The Nosferatu  slowly began to climb the wall oppisite from Gabe,  hopeing that the prince wouldn't notice him.

((sorenti read your mail...lol i need a time..hehe id love to hang around and get this finished tonight but i cant...keep up the posting guys......i never thought id like to see rea locked up but its good mb rping ...loloololol

Offline Profile
((Im ready to take this in game whenever everyones ready :) ))

(Edited by Valek at 5:56 pm on Sep. 5, 2001)

Cain reveiws the tapes of the night.  He shakes his head and thinks this will not go well he places a call to the Prince and tells him what has transpired .................

((OK after Sorenti responds to this read the other thread called Dealing with

((Cain you son of a fart...now i'm screwed! grrrrr! i didn't even get to cover my tracks, ah well....