<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Reas ic stuff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
Rea sat on the dege of the bed, she felt like she needed company, yet at the same time needed solitude so she could think.
She stood up, holding her bad hand against her. In the past few days she had become familar with Gabe's haven and she walked out of the bedroom and down the corridor, making her way to the courtyard.
The cold night air hit her skin as she walked out of the main door, the wind blowing her hair...no longer fastened back by the clasp that sorenti had given her,she didn't know where it was...perhaps it lay on the floor of the room that valek tortured her in.

She stood and got her bearings and made her way across the courtyard to the stables.The sweet smell of hay drifted around her and she followed the noise of the horses breathing. A smile spread across her face as she felt the horse nuzzling against her.
Her hand felt for the latch on the stable door and she slipped in closing it behind her.
As she sat on floor of the stall, her back leaning against the softness of a bale of hay, her mind slowly drifted back to the time when she came to Cascadia.
The time she had spent with vincent...the arguments that they had had, the stubborness that she had shown him in refusing to give up her lying ways.
She thought of the one person who had been there for her when things had turned bad between her and vincent, the one who had wrote to her, telling her that vincent was cheating on her , three days before she was due to marry him.
Their friendship had grown strong...the mail between them becoming regular, until he had finally told her how he truly felt about her..she had been shocked that one such as he would show any interest in one as young as her.
Sorenti..her lips moved silently mouthing his name.
The times they had spent together slipped through her mind..the laughter, the love they had shared.
Then he had become prince and could no longer spend much time with her..his priorities had changed...he now belonged to the city.
Damien had been the one she had turned to, she had needed someone to talk to and he had comforted when she had cried about sorenti.
Her finger played with the ring on her finger, damien wore one nearly identical...she had given it to him as a sign of their friendship, he had wanted so much more though. But because of her love for sorenti she had been unable to return the love that damien had for her.
She wiped a tear away and sighed heavily.
Nothing could change the way that she felt at the moment, frightened...and desperate to know what the future held for her.
As well as the demon inside her she had Jess's spirit...a constant reminder of her hearteache.
Valek couldn't have chosen a more evil punishment for her.
Her hands reached for the horse and stroked his velvet coat.
" i have to go my friend...I have someone to see"

Rea walked out of the stables and and nearly walked straight into Oliver.
"miss Reannag..are you ok...we wondered where you were...is there anything I can get you?"

Rea smiled at the familar voice.."oliver is that you...?"
"yes Miss"
"actually..I need a lift...if you dont .mind....that is.....I'll ask Gabe if its ok.."
"gabe has gone to see sorenti....he left in a hurry"

Oliver stopped at her haven and helped her through the door.
"I'll wait in the car Miss...."
Rea nodded "thanks oliver:

as she walked in she listened for the familar sound of the tv that was usually blaring out when calvin was in....
All was qiuet and her shouting of his name was left unanswered.
Her hand trailed along the wall as she felt her way downstairs to her office. The familar smell of the black roses that calvin replaced daily hit her as she opened the door.
As she sat down in her chair she reached for her phone and smiled as she found it in its usual place.
She cradled the receiver against her shoulder and leaned back in the chair as her finger pressed the answerphone button.
She was hoping that sorenti had called her haven...he wouldn't know that she was staying at Gabe's.
Her eyes closed as she listened to salesman trying to seel her double glazing and cable tv...she was just about to hit the delete all messages button when a voice made her sit up sharply.
She listened to the message again and wondered what they wanted with her...she memorised the number given to her and wiped the message off the phone.
She stepped out of the door and oliver walked up to meet her,...taking her by her arm and guiding her back to the limo.
"where to now Miss Reannag?"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
((Very nice post Rea))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:56 pm Reply with quote
((yup very cool :smile:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 12:06 pm Reply with quote
"back to gabe's I suppose...calvin could be anywhere...I dont even know if he is still in the city....." her voice was heavy with sorrow....she really thought that he would have tried to call her...maybe that was selfish of her and she knew that. The realisation hit her....he really didn't want her no more.
Oliver drove through the streets heading for Gabe's haven.
"did you say that Gabe had gone to see sorenti...did I hear you right?"
Oliver nodded to her.." he went in rather a hurry he looked very disturbed..."
Rea frowned....wondering what could be wrong..
"I've changed my mind...can you take me to sorenti's ...just to make sure everything is alright..." she said warily, thinking to herself should she go there uninvited...
"if your sure thats what you want to do Miss Reannag...."oliver replied
"I'm not sure of anything anymore...just take me there I'll decide what to do when we get there"
Rea closed her eyes as the car headed for sorenti's, she wondered if she dare actually ask to see him.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 2:55 pm Reply with quote
Rea sat inside Gabe's haven. She had many things running through her mind....sorenti...calvin...who cain had imprisoned the night before, and then there was the phone call.
Only one person in the city knew her by the name that she had been called on the phone, she felt for her mobile and dialled the number that she had memorised.

"hello...yes good evening....I wonder if you can help me, im trying to contact someone that left a message on my answer phone...yes its Miss Reannag Flannigan...yes I have a reference number.."
She recalled the number and told the telephonist it.
"yes I know it was a while ago....but I've been out of the city.."
Rea tapped her fingers impatiently on the arm of the chair.
"thankyou..." she waited while she was put through to another phone line, wondering why on earth they wanted to speak to her.

"Miss Reannag flannigan....well you took your time to contact me....Is it possible for you to come down to see me....I will tell you all the details about what happened....I presume you were a friend of the family....."
Rea frowned...."what do you mean were..I am a friend of the family...." her voice getting agitated.
"I'm sorry Miss....did I not say on the message I left you....I'm afraid they are dead...both of them....It was a pitiful sight as well"

"Dead...both of them...but...why ..and how...."
she struggled to stay alert as he explained to her what they think had happened....some drug crazed idiot had broken into the house looking for money for his next hit.

"Im sorry miss...but the case is closed now...Im sorry that you couldn't get in touch with us straightaway...but there was nothing you could have done anyway...we have no suspects..no clues...case is closed....miss?"
Rea switched the mobile off...and dropped it to the floor....her body shook with the shock...how much more could she take....he was dead.....the one that she loved more than anyone in the city....her body was filled with sorrow , she felt nothing...totally numb....all that had happened to her over the past few weeks...and now this........

{{ shes going to crack I think guys...jeez how much can she cope with.....::makes a list::
1. her strong love for sorenti..
2. torture...
3. a death in the family..
4. demon..
5. fear ..to the extent that she darent say anything in case she offends someone.

poor rea ::passes her a very large bottle of wine.::...

[ This Message was edited by: Reannag on 2001-09-15 09:04 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 8:17 pm Reply with quote
Rea had slept well for the first time in weeks.she woke up and stretched lazily in the bed.The day before she hadn't been able to get to sleep, all she could think of was jacob...she saw his body laid in his cot...drenched in blood.she had got up earlier and found her bag thrown in the corner of the room.As she emptied it out she found what she was looking for.The small white pills looked harmless enough, but she knew that they were good for helping you sleep.
As she lay in bed she sighed...she had to do it tonight...go and visit Jacob's grave.she thought she had been doing the right thing by leaving him with someone else...perhaps she should have kept him with her.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 8:25 pm Reply with quote
((Nice post :smile:

I know that its a hard time ic for your character,but since she is free from the demons and regained her sight,dont let this thing down...I might sound strange just here lol but it sounds like your not sure of playing her anymore :( dont do that ok?
You have a great Character Rea.))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-09-16 15:26 ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 9:58 pm Reply with quote
ty valek...but whatever i do its for ic reasons ok? :smile:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 7:17 am Reply with quote
(( nice post hun...btw dont go to jail again hehe :lol: :P ))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 3:26 pm Reply with quote
Rea walked through the deserted cemetery. The police officer had told her that Tessa and Jacob where buried somewhere here.She carried a small bunch of flowers with her, she had to see their gravestones....
As her footsteps echoed into the night, she spotted two new graves.
Her eyes scanned the names and dates and she fell to her knees, tears cascading own her pale skin.
"I'm sorry Jacob....I...should...have kept you with me....I thought you would ...be safer away from me though...."
she lay down on his grave the sobs wracking her body. Without consciously knowing it, her hands started to dig at the earth. The pile grew at the side of her and as if like in a trance she stood up, her grief overtaking her. She looked around and found what she needed. Rea grabbed the spade and began to dig frantically.

She held the child's body in her arms and wondered who could have done this....there must have been a mix up at the mortuary. she lifted the top up again just to make sure.She shook her head...Jacob had a crescent shaped scar on his left side near his chest, this body had none...as she looked at the face she could she it was not her Jacob. As she carefully laid the child back in the coffin and pushed the earth back onto it, she remembered the visitor she had a few weeks ago....it had worried her then...they had never shown any interest in the child of Porters before... As she walked out of the cemetery she found herself walking in the direction of their haven...she was maybe wrong....but she had to know.
((ok this goes to the fetching jacob thread now ..... ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 3:58 pm Reply with quote
((Nice post :smile: ))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 3:47 am Reply with quote
((uhoh I better warn Bats! wait... I am Bats!!! aaaaaahhhhhhhh :eek:

~batty~