<  Ancient Tomes  ~  oops...i didnt mean to do it syd...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
Rea sat in her haven frantically phoning around,trying to find someone to repair the damage that she did in the elysium the night before.
"yes...no I cant wait a week...I need it doing now...."
she slammed the phone down....
Rea got up and walked around ...she didn't know what had come over her the night before....it was very unlike her ...she had even pinned up a newcomer to the city against the wall in the elysium because he had ignored her...and before she could apologise he had left the elysium....

she frowned to herself..." well if he hadn't been rude ..and ignorant I maybe wouldn't have done it ..."
"Any luck Mistress...in finding someone to repair the damage?" calvin asked......he had wanted to ring round ..but she wouldn't tell him what she had done.
Rea shook her head..." No not till next week...I will just have to hope that noone notices....."

((hehe okies im not telling what ive done...but if you find out...before its repaired...ill take my punishment like a good 'un...lol...

Offline Profile
((hmmmm you just like being spanked Rea lmao

User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
(( heh heh ... but he did deserve it, no offence tho :: coughs the name ::, I told you not to piss her off :P

(Edited by Mephisto at 10:52 am on Sep. 1, 2001)

Offline Profile
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((:;whispers to meph:P: ive remembered who it was now...it was..vlad wasn't it ???

Offline Profile