<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Raise the dead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
It was midnight.

The Cappadocians met in the ritual room of the Cappadocian Catacombs to perform the ritual they had discussed at great length the night before.  Batgirl arrived with the necessary items...  a small pouch containing the ashes of a dead kindred and the vial of potion that she believed would resurrect the dead kindred.  She silently mourned for Karmina and Judas but the vial held only enough liquid to resurrect one kindred.

Valek and Rofellos stood at her side in front of the circular marble altar in the centre of the ritual room.  She carefully handed the vial to Rofellos and the velvet pouch to Valek.  Valek emptied the ashes into the altar then stepped back so Rofellos could wet the ashes with the strange potion.

The Cappadocians watched with anticipation as the ashes started to crackle and hiss, finally they burst into flames which burned hot within the altar. Batgirl began to chant a prayer to Cappadocius, asking him for his blessing on the ceremony.  

The flames grew hotter until the image of a man appeared.  He twisted and writhed in pain, the flames appeared to be unburning him.  The translucent blue glow of the wraiths that Valek had summoned for the ritual gave the figure in the flames an eerie appearance.

Finally their work was done....  the flames vanished as quickly as they had appeared, leaving the confused figure of Chaz before them.

"Good evening Chaz" said Batgirl grinning.....

[img:36194e6aa1]http://www.soc.i8.com/the_resurrection.gif[/img:36194e6aa1]

((someone else can take it from here, we all know what happened, I just thought it would be cool to share it with everyone else :)

~batty~

((Yep :) im going to post something ic very soon :) very nice work on the picture and on the ritual :) it was really something that we dont see a lot...it was PERFECT..ok something ic coming as soon as i get up tomorrow lol ))

((yup, it's true, we don't have a lot of this go on but we're fortunate to have our clan online at the same time so we can do it.....  I had to remake the screenshots because the original ones were too dark :(  If anyone wants to "illustrate" their posts let me know and I'll upload the images to the old soc server and give you the link :cool:

~batty~

((Looks like a very cool ceremony :( I always miss all the parties, oh wait its death clan cappas only, dont think they'd apperciate gio intervention :)

((nice job guys now what will Los Requis think of seeing Chaz up and about again ..........................))

As Batgirl said "Good evening Chaz" Valek noded to Chaz and replied with the same words.....Chaz seemed very confused and lost not knowing what was happening...Valek crossed his arms still looking at Chaz,Batgirl,Rofellos and Valek invited Chaz to come out of the alter.....Barely able to walk...Chaz walked very slowly..throwing his hand on the edge of the circle shaped alter....after some time he climbed out...and fell on ground rather violently...Chaz fell right in front of Batgirl....Batgirl looked down at him and said
"Welcome back from the dead...."((And damn i liked this sentence Bat lol very nice work :) ))

Rofellos and Valek were looking at Chaz getting up slowly....Batgirl then told him
"Do you know what happened to you?"
Still confused Chaz shaked his head...trying to get a hold of himself....Batgirl waited for answer...and Chaz replied speaking very slowly
"I remember walking in a dark alley....then its all black..."
Batgirl explained to him that he was killed by
Los Requis...and that the 3 of us bringed him back from the world of the death..."Batgirl,Rofellos and Valek"
Chaz then replied
"Thank you Prince...i can never repay you for bringing me back to life..."

Batgirl then said
"You have been dead for a long time Chaz.....Im not the Prince of Cascadia anymore....Someone named Sorenti reign over it now.....and Valek here is his Seneschal...."

Chaz then bowed to Batgirl and Valek and Rofellos....
Batgirl then said
"Meet my childe Rofellos...he his the one who revived your ashes....."Chaz then thanked them again....

Batgirl then said
"You will repay us...for you owe us for bringing you back to this world...."

Rofellos then said
"We will need to give him some clothes..."
Batgirl and Valek noded and Batgirl said
"We will get him a robe..."
Batgirl then talked to Chaz about the Brujah clan....saying that the current primogen were not nice to her childe....she explained it all to him...along with a few other things....

Batgirl said
"We need to finish the ritual..."
She looked at Chaz and asked him
"Can you walk?"
Chaz noded slowly....Rofellos leaded the way out of the room...Batgirl were pulling Chaz by his hand...leading him in the good direction....Valek followed behind the 3..
Rofellos reached for the furniture room...And headed upstairs to the earth room..........Batgirl and Valek walked to the upper floor.....they reached a room...made of earth....which was seeming like an interior cemetary....Rofellos was already there...and he handed a robe to Chaz...Chaz then puted it on.....
Batgirl then said "Now we need a good place to bury him"
Chaz replied
"What!?!?Bury what!?!?No WAY SISTER!!"
Batgirl then said to him
"That i create....i can destroy..."
Chaz looked worried....and turned silent
Rofellos had 2 shovels in hand....Batgirl then took one of them....ready to dig...Rofellos then told her
"Me and Valek will do it sire..."
Batgirl thanked Rofellos...and she handed his shovel to Valek....

Valek and Rofellos then started to dig.....

A few moments later......

The hole was done and perfect...Valek was still in the hole....Rofellos showed his shovel to Valek....Offering help to come out....Valek grabed the shovel and Rofellos pulled him out quickly....Valek noded to him as if to thank him....Batgirl then told Chaz to get in the hole....Chaz hesitating...walked very slowly in the direction of it....Batgirl gived him a small push...Chaz ended in the hole....he looked at the 3 Cappadocian...

Batgirl Rofellos and Valek looked at him...waiting for him to lay down so then could bury him....Chaz then layed down in the hole....Batgirl was the first to throw the black earth on Chaz...she continued by pushing the earth with her feet in the hole....Valek and Rofellos then put the earth back in the hole with their shovels....Batgirl then said to Chaz...while Valek and Rofellos were puting the earth back on him....
Batgirl said
"You shall rest 3 nights in here..."

Chaz noded slowly...and his face was quickly covered by the black earth...

A few moments later....

Valek and Rofellos finished to bury Chaz....Batgirl noded and thanked them...Valek noded back to her...Rofellos did the very same....
Batgirl said
"We will return here in 3 nights...."
Valek and Rofellos noded...

They then all headed down..to the Cappadocian meeting room....and started a meeting......

(Edited by Valek at 2:34 pm on Aug. 29, 2001)

(( nice work Bats, Valek, and Rof, both with the ceremony and with the posts.  I shall return to this board in 2 days..))

(( dammit i was busy with sorenti at the time .. i was think ing of hopping in becasue im nossie

User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
(do you have a ghoul rat named Alexander?....hint** :biggrin:

Offline Profile
((uhoh...... I thought the rat named Alexander seemed a little familiar....... lmfao

~batty~

*slowly wakes*

Where am I? Why cant I move?  What is on top of me?

I try to open my eyes, but they get full of dirt...

Dirt.... Oh shit....  I'm buried.  I remember now.  The cappadocians.

They said I would sleep for 3 days... Has it been 3 days??

I try to move my hands, clawing at the dirt around my fingers.  Some moves, I manage to move a finger.  More dirt slumps in.  

I'm trapped.... how long until they dig me up?  It has to have been three days now.....

Calm yourself.... they will be here soon.... wont they?  Valek did not seem happy....  He wouldn't leave me here....  Batgirl.... she'll come, and her childe.. Yes, they'll be here soon.....

They aren't comeing... They are going to leave me here... buried under six feet of dirt....

I scream without opening my mouth...

I try to dig again... more dirt falls to the tiny hole I have dug....

If I were stronger... yes, stronger!! I could push all this dirt away....

I try my disciplines... I cant concentrate... focus....

focus....

I cannot think, my disciplines are gone... I have not fed...

Hunger.... now I feel hunger.....  To feed... I must feed....

I cannot move... I cannot feed.... I am alive....  but I am dead

I scream again

My body trembles... I must get out....

I'm buried.....

I scream....

((hey judt dig yourself out heh heh then come see me :) I will explain alot to you heh heh))

((Very nice post man :) ))