<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Misty awaits her puishment

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
after misty heard the cell doors closed , she now knows this is for real.
she tought ::why did i do this , i know better::

the only hope the cain and sorenti would see that i did do the right thing by turning myself , and take pitty on me.

misty sat on the bench wishing for her freedom again.

User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
(((aww jeez hun:(

Offline Profile
((nooooooo, man that sucks, if they kill you, now i really gotta find more gangrels! heh j/k, sorry man =(

User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((if misty dies btw rof goes crazy...and when he find out she is in jail...he going to be mad...

Offline Profile
(( over my dead body  Vladious....lmao...j/k))

(( btw Misty sent kion the crow to you Rofellos to let you know where i am ))

She had heard the rumors of many kindred being put into the jail ... but no one had told her excactly what was going on.  

The elysium had seemed emptier then usual.  It couldn't be that all these people had been locked up ... but ... it was kind of strange.

"Oh well ... someone will tell me eventually."  She wished that Javert was around .. it would have made introducing herself to this city much easier.

Dawn was raising ... ray of light started to shoot up over the horizen.  She scurried back to her haven, wondering if she was ever going to find out.

Misty was getting bord sitting on the bench. so she decided to imagin that she was back in the woods,in the cave. she also remembers the wolf she saw and how gracefull she was when she walk.the sounds of the trees blowing in the wind and leaves rusteling on the ground.:Misty sat on the floor :she felt how cold it was, like when she was lying on the ground .this brought her comfort in a way.:she smiled and laid on the floor and fell asleep.

((I will handle this asap bit that will probably be Sat or Sun sorry for the delay but RL duty calles :(

(( np ......thanks for leting me know :)...))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 12:32 am Reply with quote
((let me know when you get back Misty and we will RP what happens and stuff))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 2:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((i had spoken to sorenti and Valek. IC about misty's punishment, and i had asked them if i could handle the matter, they sayed i could but they were going to speak to cain IC first...im yet to hear anything.shes on vacation still though......................and....Sorenti...please speak with cain and get back to me.......

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 4:02 am Reply with quote
(( I know what is supposed to happen so dont worry about it Rof))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 5:48 am Reply with quote
(( i am back heheheeh !!!))) :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 6:18 am Reply with quote
((Wb :smile: ))