<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Ultimate Disgrace

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
    Beads of moisture fell down the cold stone walls of Gabriel's den. Deep below his Keep, Gabriel sat watching his Ventrue Associates scurry, moving priceless Ventrue items out. Not half an hour before, Sorenti has stood only feet from where Gabriel stood now.
    Gabriel had confessed his deception to his Sire, the only person aside from Liya that he trusted totally. His heart had ached in his lie. It was too late however....Sorenti had already learned the truth from Reannag's thoughts. Gabriel's falsehood had finally come to bare.
    His Dignitas, a marking of stature amoung the Ventrue, had fallen greatly...he would be shunned from all....but it didn't matter. He had his Sire. That was all he cared about....without Sorenti's love Gabriel could be nothing, he would probably have died long ago.
    Sorenti had been stern in his judgement...but Gabriel saw in his eyes that he was still holding back. Drain, the TREMERE Melhpina, and Valek had been on hand to witness his humiliation.
    His title of Scourge had been stripped, and since he was no longer Primogen, that reduced Gabriel to what he always had been, a nothing.
     Worse yet, was Sorenti's second punishment, he was to grant the TREMERE Melhpina, full access to his haven for a week...she would install various devices of observation. Gabriel shuddered....letting a Tremere into his home...he loathed Tremere..his hatred for them far outweighing almost all other emotions...and now he was not only to grant her access...but he was under order to PROTECT her.
    Gabriel sighed and watched as an ancient Ventrue shield, specked with blood from wars gone by, was set into a crate and lifted out.
    Soon his servants would be gone...after the Tremere left his Security Team dismissed....the Keep sold. He had betrayed his Sire....and been stripped of his positions. His efforts had been in vain. There was nothing anymore, perhaps he was never destined for greatness...but only for oblivion....Gabriel walked slowly out of the room....

User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((aww gabe...:(:(

Offline Profile
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
(( :(

(Edited by Mephisto at 3:22 pm on Sep. 6, 2001)

Offline Profile
User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
(( aww fruckit! what have I gone and missed now .... o and Gabe, Meph'll always respect you, unless you come at him brandishing a meat cleaver or something like that :P

Offline Profile
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Cain? If Gabe has already been punished why did you order me to go and get him to Sorenti!?!? NO!!! this threads clashes with the "Dealing with Problems" thread..goddamnit!!

Offline Profile
:Drain left the former scourges house and headed to the city.  He knew of Gabes punishment and that he too should share in it.  But for all of Gabes finner points and upbringing he was not carefull. Nosferatu were by nature sneaks if he wanted in all he needed to do was ask and Drain could have helped...for a price.

:Drain was walking around in the Dock inching twords the Tremere Haven.....

((btw, one of the web peeps can change my title from the Scourge to the NOTHING...waaaaah i'm nothin...not even Primo...::Sniffles::

((heheh ::sings 'I outrank Gab........ I outrank Gab..... :: as she removes Scourge from his title::

~batty~

((::falls to his knees in seeing his title:: AAAAAAHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!!

((Umm Thorp this was not supposed to happen until you took Gabe to Sorenti someone jumped the gun a bit :(

((yeah well...Sor and I were BOTH in game at the same time and we all know how often THAT happens. so we took the oppurtunity and RPed it. Sorry guys.

PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((NOOO!!! Ok, we'll have to discuss what happened..maybe we can post events BEFORE you Rped with Sor, as in how I took you to him or somethin' maybe??

:: see gabe's title, thinks about it, thinks he shouldn't and walks away::
::changes his mind and runs back in::
I outrank gabe! I outrank gabe! I outrank gabe!
OOOOOoooo OOOOOOoooOOO OOOOoooo
High, Higher than Gabriel
I outrank Gabriel
I need no one to Elevate me here
To Above Gabriel
I outrank Gabriel
Eclipse, you elevate my RANK
Lost all self control
bein' livin' like a mole, now
I'm on top, OUTRANKATION
I and I, in the sky
I feel like I can fly
so high, ELEVATION

LOL, ok, that's to be read as U2's Elevation...
((I'm kiddin' Gabe..altough 'tis all true LMAO))

Offline Profile
((PMS/PML/PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~batty~