<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Serious ass whoopin'!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Raven was in Cascadia he was drinking beer the bar was empty and was about to close.Raven was talking with Nash the barman.Raven said "I want another beer man" nash gave him another beer suddenly the door opened Raven didnt turn back to look who it was he was still holding on his beer looking at it.The barman looked at that person who just entered the bar and said "No fucking chicks in here scram bitch!" she said "Shut up!" she took out her gun and shot the barman right in the middle of the eyes.Raven looked at the barman fall down then looked at his beer.......he said  "Fuck man who's gonna give me my damn fucking beer now!" Raven stood up  and looked at the lady and said "WHo the fuck are you BITCH!" she said " i need some infos" Raven took out his gun and said " Come get some..."She then performed a reverse-kick on Raven's hand throwing his gun away...Then Raven looked at her and said " Is that the best ya can do?!" Raven didnt moved then she side kicked Raven's on the troath.Raven fell down then she puted her foot on Raven's chest  and pointed her gun at Raven's head she shot but missed cause Raven rolled away.Raven then caught her by the hair slaming her head a copple of times on the bar counter after 10 head slaming on the counter Raven released his grip and she walked backwards dazzed.Raven slowly walking toward her saying"  so whatcha gonna do about that?!" When Raven came next to her she gave him a knee shot right in the balls Raven falled on his knee and said " DAMN my balls are hurting!!!!!!!!!" She then gave Raven another knee shot on his face.Raven didnt moved and said "Try harder try again bitch!" Raven got up punched her in the stomach and  Brought her on the pool table and Raven climbed the pool table then powerbombed her trough the pool table. (Powerbomb is = your oppennent is sitting on your shoulder his balls in your face then you throw his back on the floor. Short and Sweet.)The girl tryed to get up but fall uncouncious.Raven was mad and stomped her all over her body.Then Raven checked her pocket and took out some id cards Her name was : Andromeda Raven took the 20$ and  walked away but he turned back and saw her coat he said "Shit! Always wanted one like that!" He walked back to the body and took her coat and puted it on.Raven walking back to the bar to drink his beer...
((You can posts reply on this BAR FIGHT RULES!!!!!!))

Offline Profile
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((its <MAX> not nash...lol

Offline Profile
((I don't think this happened in the Elysium considering the weapons and the volume of ball-damage, etc..... ::laughs::  hmmm... unless Max is moonlighting elsewhere???? damn PVs

~batty~

((LOL man cool post :) ))

User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
((Ok roff dude if your going stop talk shit about my posts dont read em k? at least i rp i dont shit on the others mind ur buisness dude.Your the only one who talked shit bout my post why dont ya do like val did?GEEZ am i askin too much?!))

(Edited by Raven at 3:56 pm on Aug. 28, 2001)

Offline Profile
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
nice post raven....:)

Offline Profile
((hell yea rea lol thanks

Offline Profile