<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Karmina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
Drain sat at his desk and heard the phone in the other room ring softly, and Lathirous answer.  The ghoul soon came in caring the phone, handing it over to his master.  
"Your brother i think"
It was Javert and he told him some intersting things.  Javert was away in Paris and would have to stay away longer than expected.  Paris had one of the Setite forging houses located deed in the cities boules. and Javert  did find a cascadian reference there.  A Setite was working on a video project and the video was appently of Karmina....  The Video showed her being staked and clutching a picture of Judas to her chest crying.  Drains brother said he would send a copy of the tape directly.          :Hangs up

so there was proof of her death He lied to me.  But the joke is on you my Prince it was a fake.

Drain sat in his office with only the light of the numerous computer screen to light his features.  The screens showed much of the cities incoming and outgoing deliveries for the days surrounding the  " Death" of Karmina.  It aslo showed the names and addresses of the Taxi Drives who worked the fatefull night.  Only one Taxi Driver showed promise.   A MR Brian Coop of cascadia.  
Drain left to see Mr Coop shortly after finding his address.  After several hours of watching the house he noticed the man wife leave to go to her nursing job, and the kids were put to bed.  Drain attacked the man and brought him down to his "questioning room" leaving a guard out side of the house to make sure everything was taken care of.  When Brian was unblindfolded he looked around at the strange hooded men who surrounded him, and at the midevil tourcher chamber he was now in.  He broke with ease. And was returned to a rough bar on the docks high on meth, with 700 $ in his pocket, and a red head catering to his every desire.

Drain had gained that an egyption looking man had used the cab to go to Karminas apartment and had given Brian 2000$ for the use of his cab for an hour. He then went back to his computers and punced up any possible ways a stranger could leave the town with a captive if that is what she was?

The nosferatu Primogen cross refferanced all of the coffins leaving the city with there apperent destinations, and fouund that a Mr Frank Rolves of New Port RI did not die according to the papers in New Port. But all of the paper work was done in cascadia to ship his body from here to there....

:Drain used his contacts in the nosferatu undergoround network to conferm this odd annomaly
Drain needed to go to see if the rumers of Reas imprisonment were true so he left his search up to the others in his brood to finnish and to find the missing Cappa

:Drain leaves

:Lathirous recives word several hours that an egyption has announced himself to the prince on the night in question and had requested a haven.  He was given it for himself and his cargo in the small setite temple.

The Egyption was still nameless to all but the prince of RI how would not releace the information.  But the Setite left for england. Lathirous also found that indeed the cargo was a woman in torpor. So he told the others to pass along to the cappadotions of their city that one of their own was taken and was in danger for her unlife

: The next night word is recived in cappa catta that Karmina was rescued from the setites and was near final death.

User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
?????????????????????:confused:

Offline Profile
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
::((((((top reply drain it makes no sense....im confused...how did word reach cappacatta....what setite...if a setite torpored karmina ill kill all setites in casadia...im confused...im confused..:confused: answers, i need them. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Offline Profile
(( ok i need to proof read better lol.  She was rescued in London By the Cappas there from the Setites. The message was deliverd by another Cappa you have your own ways of getting a hold of each other i would assume.  ((By the time i finnished writhing this i was tired and that is why it came to such an abbrupt end LOL.  My link to the setites in town is well know so if you go hunting them down....... athtough you know nothing of my involvement in this.  The only thing you know is A settie took her and she was saved by your own clan.

((did she ask you to post it? (sorrry if i sound annoyed  i hope she IS back) but she told me she walking around the graveyard >=- im just a bit confused..was it an astral projection>?

Offline Profile
(( yes she did ask to be brought back lol and it sonesn't sound as if you are bitching too much i was expected to be questioned about the whole thing

(ok..i only feel like an idiot for posting seeing her ghost [as asked] but im glad shes back. :)

Offline Profile