<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Dealing with the Problems

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2001 7:54 pm Reply with quote
((::wonders what was going to be said::))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 3:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
::looks at cains avatar: NOOOOOO :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2001 8:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((It's ok cain..I wasn't picking fault lol I was trying to get my signature to work... :smile: :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2001 7:36 am Reply with quote
((is misty just going to stay for a week too :smile:))
misty herd some one come in but went down the other way . she trys to listen but could not :( misty thought:what are thay going to do with me? i have not heard nothing!
misty is getting very aggitated :mad: and turns to sit on the bench rubbing her hands. misty said to herself :this is pissing me off. well f*#* it. she lies down on the bench and falls a sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 4:40 am Reply with quote
After Cain leaves, Calvin smiles. What a crock of shit. This Cain fellow needs to read the traditions. Sure ill stay here, for he is a vampire and I am only a ghoul, but one day things will change. This gross abuse of power is unacceptable. I am sure there are others who realize the powers of the Sheriff are over stepped every night.
**Yawning at his current imprisionment Calvin puts his feet up and catches some Zzzzz's**

OOC:: I thought I could take merits and flaws like it says on character creation rules? If not I appologize. Otherwise I have the flaw of clan weakness for ghouls.
:cool:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 7:00 am Reply with quote
misty jumped up from a deep sleep and rofellos poped in her head . she felt sad as something was wrong but it could be the fact the she has not see him for so long.Misty was really missing him. the more she thought about him the more her heart pounded for him. she thought ((if only i am out of this cage i could be with him)) her eyes became teared but stoped herself. and thought (( NO !!! i need to be strong)) she pased up and down her cell like a wild animal.then her hunger started to grow.her mouth started to water when she thought about feeding.she stoped her self from that thought.she then got on her hands and knees and crowed under the bench curled up and agen fell asleep with the thought of rofellos on her mind.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 6:15 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((Rof thinks of misty all the time but says nothing out of fear. :cool:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 3:43 am Reply with quote
((aawww :smile:

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 2:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((is calvin free than....I need to know ic please someone anyone...lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 10:55 pm Reply with quote
((sorry for doin it here but here ya'll go))

Cain walked down to the holding cells. He looked into the first one and looked at Misty. He slowly opend the door and motioned for her to leave and walked down to the cell at the far end and opend it as well.

"You are both free to go" he said "but keep in mind if you ever come back here it will be to await your final death."

Cain walked up the stairs leaving the doors open behind him ...........

((sorry I have been working alot here lately and at night :/ but there ya go you are both free to go see ya later))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 10:06 am Reply with quote
(( thanks cain i do understand how rl rules))
Misty said "thank you cain sir you will have no problem with me for a while" :smerks and walks out:
now i cant wait to see rofellos :heads to the elysium hoping to see him :smile: :lol: