<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Dealing with the Problems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
Cain stood in front of the moniter.  He was waiting for Thorp to show up.  When Thorp enterd Cain said.

"Veiw this tape and go collect all that are on it.  Except for the guards and the Prince. ""

Cain then hit the play button and walked out of the room not once looking at Thorp.  At the door Cain stops and said.

"Oh and as for Gabreil take him to the Prince's Haven after you have the others locked up"

PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
Graventhorp sighed angrily and entered, he hated this, he hated being Deputy Sheriff, he hated Assamites... Cain had come up with a clever punishment for jumping the chain of command and goin' to Sorenti himself about the whole Church killings and the mortal hunters, he had namd him Deputy Sheriff. He now had to report DIRECTLY to an ASSAMITE, AND be even a tad higher in hierarchy than being City Gangrel Proctor already made him be, god he hated being hierarchy. But Cain knew well that he would follow all orders, he was loyal to his city and to his prince.
He got to where Cain was meeting him and could instantly notice Cain was different, preocupied, worried.
"View the tape and collect all that are on it, except the guard and the Prince."
No, duh, Thorp thought and walked over to the television while the Sheriff pressed play.
As soon as the image appeared he remembered the whole Reannag incident, and that was her cell.
"oh, and as for Gabriel, " Cain uttered his back to Thorp, by the doorway "take him to the Prince's haven after you have the others locked up."
With that Cain walked away.
Graventhorp fell with a thud on the chair besides the screen. Gabriel? He had broken the rules and had actually gone down there? He felt his loyalties clash, Gabe was undoubtedly Thorp's best friend in Cascadia, they weren't really close, but much, much closer than a City Gangrel and a Ventrue normally get. They had been through many things together, he had saved Thorp's life more than once, and now he ahd to take him to Sorenti's haven? That was worse than jail, Thorp couldn't even begin to think waht Gabe's sire would do.

He watched the tape three times. Gabe, Misty and that ghoul of Reannag's. He would follow orders. He stood up and pondered, Cain had ordered Thorp to get Gabe to Sorenti AFTER lockin' up the others, but THorp didn't think order would matter, and he HAD to see Gabe...god, he hoped he would go willingly so he wouldn't have to take...extreme measures.
He checked Lupus Mortis and his revolver were in place and walked out towards the night.

Offline Profile
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((i can comment as soon as i find out misty is locked up >=-)

Offline Profile
misty new that the video cameras picked them up .it was only time befor thay will come and get me.

so misty thought ::maybe i will run to the woods again::
NO!! i will not do that .running is not the answer. i will turn myself in. i know i shouldnt have helped her but she did help me.( it was the loyalty of the gangrel )

misty went down to the jail .

" stop,their is no visiting here"said the gard
 " my name is Misty and i do beleave you are looking for me.. i have come to turn myself in ::puts her head down::
 " oh, yes you are on our list to keep a look out,and to aresst you on the spot." said the gard
 " yes,i know" said misty
"turn around put your hand behind your back. you have the right to remain silent....ect." said the gard
another gard said " keep her away from the other one"

misty was frisked for wepons and striped of her clothes .clothes were given to her  after booking.

misty was kicking herself for doing this ,but it was sooner then later.

befor Misty turned herself in she wrote a letter to rofellos:

My dear

i am sorry but i have dune something wrong. i have gone and turn myself in for my crime. but hopefully  i will see you soon.     again i am sorry .....my love ....Misty

drops of tear blood filled her eyes as she rolled it up and call for kion
kion came to her
''please take this to rofellos kion" kion squaked and seem to know what  i asked

((one down two to go

User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((now im not picking..lol but where is the camera..?i can understand it picking gabe up...but misty and calvin as well?

Offline Profile
((Gabe! I need you to post something about this, at lest OOC, i can't just go and arrest you, man...you too calvin

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 9:15 pm Reply with quote
As Sorenti stood listening to the guard's account, of how Misty had simply arrived in front of him to turn herself in and then willingly gone into the jail cell, his mind recalled the words of Porter on his clan.

When the guard had finished, Sorenti nodded and dismissed him, turning quickly to phone Cain to warn him that Sorenti wanted to talk to him about Misty.

((this was before Sorenti's errr..."dawning of an era"...ok?...lol))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 5:52 am Reply with quote
((np just give me a general idea and we will post some thing lol))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 11:41 pm Reply with quote
Cain sat in the Elysium talking to Kiya as Reannag walked in with Calvin at her side. He stood up and stoped them.

"Calvin, Reannag. I am sorry but Calvin is under arrest."

Reannage looked at Cain "How long will he be in custody?"

Cain said " That is to be determined by the Prince" He took Calvin by the arm and lead him off to Prison.

"I am sorry Calvin I should not have brought you here" said Reannag.

(( OK well sorry Calvin but she brought you into the Elysium and it had to be done. I know you were not actually there but talk to Reannag about it. We can talk about this if you want just drop me an e-mail or something))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 12:55 am Reply with quote
Thorp almost jumped when his coat began to ring. He growled some curses, remembering the cell phone Cain had given him when he had named/punished him Deputy Sheriff.
He fished it out and tried to rememebr how to answer it..he got it.
"What!?" He barked into the device.
"Really? Ok..." He closed the instrument he was beginning to hate and began to walk to Eylsium, his work done...Everyone he was supposed to arrest was now with the proper autorities.
He kicked a trash can on his way home, thinking.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 11:57 pm Reply with quote
Laying on his back staring at the ceiling wondering why he was locked up?
"I didn't do anything?"
Nobody even explained, rude fellows.
Hope I dont get fired from my job down at city hall?
They usually dont like it when I take off days without calling them in.
Hmmmm hope somebody feeds puppy for me. Im really worried about the poor pup.

Guess I could leave this silly assimite cell, but I dont want to get the silly assimite mad.

Yawns and gets cofortable. It will be daybreak soon and all the licks will be asleep.

OOC: I have no reflection and do not appear on camara's. As per Lasombra clan disadvantage.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 12:29 am Reply with quote
((errr you are just a ghoul clan weakness's/disatvantages are not transfered to ghouls. Sorry...))

Cain looked at Calvin in the cell he walked to the door.

"Calvin do you know why you are here?"

Calvin shakes his head. (hope thats OK)

"Well you are hear because you were seen visiting your Mistress when you should not have been. Your stay here will be brief." Cain starts to walk away and stops. "Oh and your colaborator is just down the hall. If you talk loud enough you could probably talk to her..." Cain walks up the stairs. Tells the guards to keep a close eye on them and heads for his haven.

((OK basicly you are in Jail for a week. You will be free to go on the 19 or next Wendsday.))

[ This Message was edited by: Cain on 2001-09-13 19:49 ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 2:15 pm Reply with quote

[ This Message was edited by: Reannag on 2001-09-14 09:15 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2001 2:18 pm Reply with quote
[quote:caf5e84a63]
On 2001-09-14 09:15, Reannag wrote:

[ This Message was edited by: Reannag on 2001-09-14 09:15 ]
[/quote:caf5e84a63]

Offline Profile