<  Ancient Tomes  ~  What is wrong?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
Eliza was walking in the dark streets of cascadia when a young boy talked to her and said " Hey there honey come over here!'' Eliza walked next to the young boy grabbed him by the troath and said ''dont EVER call me honey again okay?'' then Eliza pointed here gun under the young boy troath she is ready to kill him...........

((okay this is my first Rp Raven told me a little but i posted this on my own if ANYONE wants to post something in this to be part of my post go ahead! =o) ))

Offline Profile
((Very nice post Eliza,keep up the good work :) ))

:Drain left the former scourges house and headed to the city.  He knew of Gabes punishment and that he too should share in it.  But for all of Gabes finner points and upbringing he was not carefull. Nosferatu were by nature sneaks if he wanted in all he needed to do was ask and Drain could have helped...for a price.

:Drain was walking around in the Dock inching twords the Tremere Haven.....He stopperd short when he saw a woman pointing a gun at a boy in the street and mumbeling.    threats more than likely.  The boy was not one of his street walkers he didn't deal in ones so young.  So he din't care who the child was, but the girl to pull out a gun in the middle of the street was intreaguing to him.  so he settled down by the dumpster and watched from the dark corner of the ally

User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
Eliza was still holding the boy by the troath she said''Your not worth a bullet''then smashed him on his jaw letting him fall down the boy was uncouncious....Eliza left the body lying on the sidewalk and continued to walk.She walked to a bar to relax and take a drink..........

((and if anyone wants to take part of this again feel free :)

(Edited by Eliza at 12:12 am on Sep. 7, 2001)

Offline Profile
She headed back from her shop ... checking to make sure that everything was in order.  It was ... she smiled to herself ... humming some hymns on her way home.  She rounded the corner onto a dimly lit street.  The air seemed thicker then normal and the moon had taken refuge behind a line of thick clouds.

A street lamp flickered trying to give way.  She could see something on the ground .. just laying there still.  As she approached she could see that it was a younger boy.  He looked like a city kid ... the slick hair and almost the rat apperance to him.  She stood there ... looking over him.  She couldn't tell if he was alive or dead ... so she just stared.

"Yo .. "  She kicked him gently with her foot ... seeing if she could get a reaction.  There was none.  She rolled the boy over onto his back ... seeing if she could tell anything.  He layed there limp.  It looked like his jaw was dislocated .. and blood poured out of his nose and mouth.  She started laughing.  

"Damn ... that sucks to be you." I tinge of concern came over her body as she started thinking about who could have done this to a child.  She looked around .. trying to case out everyone that was around.   The faint sound of sirens could be heard in the distance.  That was her time to exit.  She slipped back into the shadows.  Aaaaahhhhhh ... the security of darkness.  How sweet it is.

(Edited by Kiya at 1:08 am on Sep. 7, 2001)

User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
Raven was walking around when he saw a young boy lying on the gound he walked next to him and said ''Hey boy what the hell are you doing lying on the floor?" then Raven noticed the blood coming out of his nose and mouth than he said "Woaw dude sure is a big mess" Raven kicked the boy in the ribs to see if he still alive but no answer......Raven was walking away to see who was around.......
((thats a free for all post i think lol

Offline Profile
: Drain sat watching the fallen boy get the crap beat out of him while he was helpless.. From the shadows crepped the nossie to find out if the boy was still alive.  Shallow breathing, not yet dead.  Knarled fingers felt for the boys wallet and idenfication.  Drain found it and removed it. Taking note of the name and address.

This city has no pity.  The defenceless are at the mercy of the brutal.  Drain was hunched over the boy like a huge misshappend Troll feeding on the dead after Waterloo.  He saw only one other person in the street and that was a cabbie.  The Driver was staring at  the monster in shock.  Drain hissed and half ran half leapped to the dark cover of the ally.  The Dark man noted the number of the cab.  He called Lathirous his ghoul to tell him to be picked up by the cab in 30 minuites. and to see if he was in a talking mood.  The Ghoul had a way of getting infromation from someone with out them knowing that they were devolging anything.

:From his ally the nossferatu primogen watched as the cab pulled away swerving all over the road as the Driver attempted to look in every dark corner.