<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Fetching Jacob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 5:40 am Reply with quote
Batgirl listened and nodded as Reannag spoke.

"Very well, if he has everything he needs then I am content. But please keep me informed of his growth... I have seen so many grow from babe to geriatric... but Jacob is special. Jacob was the child that I could not give Porter" Batgirl sighed softly and smiled slightly. She hoped to play on Reannag's feminine emotions, she clearly cared about the child but Batgirl needed her to believe she did too.

She helped Reannag with Jacob's things and together they walked towards the front door of the haven. Batgirl needed to know where Jacob went, she needed to follow his growth until he was of the appropriate age to embrace. If Reannag didn't agree to tell her then she would have to ask Cain for his help. She didn't want to do that but this sassy Lasombra might force her to.

((hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! :lol:

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 3:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((lol....hmmmm you got me there and omfg please dont bring cain in ..... ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 3:20 pm Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
Rea stood outside the door of Bat's haven.
"Well thankyou again Bats....I will of course keep you informed of his progress, I'll get in touch with you somehow, by letter perhaps, I'm pleased that you are showing interest in the little mite , I think of him as part of porter somehow, I dont know why, but he's all I have left off my dear friend" Rea said softly.
Rea looked down the street and could have kicked herself for not driving here.
"well I'll say bye....and I'm very grateful to you...for what you have done...you had no reason to tell me that you had him here with you....and I know it must upset you somewhat to see him go, but I will keep in touch as I said I would"
Rea moved Jacob over to her other hip and started to walk down the street , talking to him softly as she did, and kissing him softly on his face.
" we are going to somewhere new little man..." she whispered to him.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2001 10:12 am Reply with quote
Batgirl smiled to Reannag and agreed that updates by letter would be nice.

She stood and watched Reannag and the child vanish into the street.

"He shall return and he shall be the greatest Cappadocian that ever lived."

~batty~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 3:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCity GangrelPosts: 52Location: UnknownJoined: Tue May 20, 2003 9:41 pm
Watches silently from the shadows and follows her.

Some time later he receives a call and leaves once again. He goes directly to where Jacob is and retreives him. Leaving no trace invisable and silant as death itself. He thinks this will be the last time I hope. Why did she ever let him go in the first place. He would be safe in my Haven until this whole thing blows over again and Rea has left town ...........

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 3:56 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 64Location: Everywhere "they" didn't look.Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:41 pm

[ This Message was edited by: Mandi on 2001-09-26 06:30 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 4:06 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 64Location: Everywhere "they" didn't look.Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:41 pm

[ This Message was edited by: Mandi on 2001-09-26 06:32 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 4:09 pm Reply with quote
((errrr not that you would have made it out of the Assamite Haven alive in the first place so ummm I dont think so I can offer you the opernutinity to try and take him IC in Game right now if you would like though))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 4:43 pm Reply with quote

[ This Message was edited by: Mandi on 2001-09-26 06:33 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:14 pm Reply with quote
((errr what ever you think I guess again I am in the wrong and know nothing and all. Its OK Rea. You can have it your way again as when your char did not die when she should have for IC reasons. Take Jacob and go. We will just have to find anouther SoC NPC Jacob or what ever I guess never mind that he is a SoC NPC but hey what do I know))

[ This Message was edited by: Cain on 2001-09-24 12:17 ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:23 pm Reply with quote

[ This Message was edited by: Mandi on 2001-09-26 06:35 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:30 pm Reply with quote
(( you asked me several times if you were going to be killed and I told you yes and I went to do it more than once because of your "escape attempts" and you loged out or "crashed" so dont try and act all innocent and pure about this you play a lasombra well I have no bones about that but to continue to try and manipulate peeps OOC to further your own stuff and make everyone else out to be attatcking "poor rea" well hey what can I say. You had us all in your pocket and now it is falling apart so just go we caught ya and you broke the rules so you are out sorry. See ya round maybe))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:41 pm Reply with quote

[ This Message was edited by: Mandi on 2001-09-26 06:38 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:52 pm Reply with quote
((errr OK I just ICQ'd ya and well you got it and I sne anouther and you signed off *shrugs* what ever))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:55 pm Reply with quote
((who manipulated who????? I won't presume that was a shot at me... or was it?? Please get on MSN and talk to us, Cain tried to msg you and you went offline :/

~batty~