<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Fetching Jacob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarCity GangrelPosts: 52Location: UnknownJoined: Tue May 20, 2003 9:41 pm
He stood in front of the house, he watched the windows and the movement inside.  There was no danger of being seen ofcourse as this was work so he was employing all the tricks of the trade.  She was putting him down for the night.  She would fall a sleep soon after.  He hitched up the pack he was carrying, and moved around behind the house silent and invisable to the eye.  Once there he checked the door for any security measures, there were none of course.  He almost smiled to himself at that point.  This would be too easy.  He sliped inside and moved threw the house.  He approched the woman from behind, he thougth to himself what was her name .... Tessa?? yes that's right not that it matterd.  He slowly slipped his sword from its sheath.  It was a new one that no one new about it had just arrived from home.  The permanatly blackend blade made no reflections.  He raised the weapon and guaged the the proper timing and thrust the sword clean threw her body.  Severing the spine, puncturing a lung and peircing her heart all in one deft strike.  She slupped dead imidiatly, he eased the sword out of her ruined body and moved up the stairs.  He opend the door that contained the child and looked down at him.  So this was the child she wanted...... hmmm not much to him.  He gently picked up the child and set him on what looked like a changeing table.  He then opend the pack he carried.  It held anouther child very much awake and alive.  He set the child into the crib.  It was an orphen around the same age as Jacob.  The child had been aquired at a price but it matterd not.  The payment had not been his, it had been payed in blood by the mother and father who had been street bums and had no one who would miss them.  He raised the sword again he carfully lined it up just as he had on the woman down stairs and thrust.  The child imediatly went still.  He wiped the blade off on the bedding and sheathed it.  He turned and picked up the child Jacob and retraced his steps out.  He paused at each door and wiped down the knobs to remove any finger prints.  Once out side he headed for his Haven invisable to all and silent as death...................

Offline Profile ICQ
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
(lmfao :vampire::hungry:

Offline Profile
((cool post.....can't fault it at all....well except for killing a baby....and that sort of stuff lmao.....yep very cool post ;)

(( aaaaaaawwwwwww .. that's just wrong ... eeeeewwww ... That's almost worst then what Valek does ... well ... no ... not even close ... but still ... lol ..

User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((omfg:(:(   are you sure its jacob though??????????

Offline Profile
User avatarCity GangrelPosts: 52Location: UnknownJoined: Tue May 20, 2003 9:41 pm
((Yes its Jacob I reveiwd the threads last night befor I post this and he was still there until I picked him up))

Offline Profile ICQ
((hmmm...well we will see if i find out about it ic.....

Offline Profile
((Errrr Rea by the time you get out and would receive word the bodies would be burried and the investigation pending or closed with no leads.  Now you may find out that Batty has Jacob possabley but I doubt it as he will either be held in Cappa Catta or the Assamite Haven. ))

User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((cappacatta man..:) i have a little brother :)

Offline Profile
Batgirl was at Cain's haven...  he wasn't expecting her but she thought she would surprise him.  Besides it gave her the opportunity to check on Necronomicon Ex Mortis.

The Assamite guard permitted her to wait in the back room of the haven.  She stretched out on the bed that she and Cain shared and read a book.  Almost an hour had passed before Cain returned.  Batty recognised his footsteps in the hallway, she rolled over to face the door and waited for him to enter.

"Bats?" he called her over to him, he held a bundle in his arm half draped over his shoulder.

"What have you got there?" said Batgirl, her curiosity getting the better of her.

"A gift for you beloved..."  He turned the bundle over in his hands and thrust it forward to Batgirl.

"JACOB??  You got him!!" Batgirl grinned happily as she took the child into her arms.  The mortal child had grown so much since she last saw him, he was crawling now and almost walking.  Cain watched Batty holding the child, Jacob was now awake and crying.

"Is he gonna do that a lot?" asked Cain slowly.  In answer to his question Batgirl awed Jacob and his tears were gone at once.

As Batgirl and Cain lay on the bed with Jacob sleeping between them, two Assamite guards carried a cot and other items into the back room.

"What are you going to do with him?" whispered Cain.  He had wanted to ask from the moment she first spoke of getting Jacob back from Reannag.

"I will raise him as my own until he is old enough to embrace..."

Later that night, Jacob was tucked safely in his new cot.  Batgirl left a corpse minion and a wraith to watch over the child while she and Cain went to the Elysium.

((bbwwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

~batty~

((what a healthy lifestyle for a child to grow up in.... wait I see...... i see...... A Jerry Springer show coming on.... "Jerry my Parents and there vampire ways ruined my life " lol ;)

((yes exactly wayan....just what rea didn't want for him....ah well...nm...we will see...:)

Offline Profile
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline Profile
((note to all........  bats and cain might've been seen leaving the haven WITHOUT the baby......  this will happen regularly...... that is if someone wants to get him back ::grins::

~batty~

he goes to cappacatta though right? RIGHT?

Offline Profile