<  Ancient Tomes  ~  their is no place like

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
Misty wes finshing up her  place when she  thought ....there is something wrong !!!???( thought more )befor i was taken to darkness  i stayed in the forest and i was happy.i didnt have to make changes ....like find a job or make people happy or do things i dont like to do, or try to make myself happy .i was happy in the forest with no troubles (hummmm)Maybe i should go back ? yes ...that is what i will do .

so misty lock up her place and wrote a letter to Belle saying (( sorry this is not the job i want .thank you for your time and i am very sorry but being a modle is not what my hart desires . here is the money you gave me up front((500.00)) again i an sorry this didnt work out ))  calls caps to deliver the letter.

then she looked for the closes wooded ares or forest on a map and headed for it ,with nothing but her self.

i will live of the wild the way i use to .
she puts on a pare of sweats and a shirt and goes.

((their will be more .i am just starting mmmmooohhhhaaa.))

User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
belle read the letter and sat down.  she replied..

dear misty,

i understand..if its not what you enjoy..i accept that.  umm keep the money you earned it. with your permission i have a show soon..id like to have the art i did of you as a feature. please let me know if thats ok.

sencerly
Belle St.Clair

as she sealed the letter and mailed it off..she whiped a single blood tear from her eye and smiled.

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
:Misty recives the letter picks it up and reads it :

Dear Belle,
     yes , that will befine,thank you for letting me keep that money. i well beback but i dont know when. i just need to find myself again.see you soon.
                                                 misty
:seals the letter and mails it :

User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
reads the letter and smiles.  "i will be waiting darling" she said softly

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
::she head off to the deep part of the woods :: and there found a man up in the trees
::humm a dear hunter::
she made some noise to get him down
and it worked
he walks around to see where the noise was comming from.
their he saw a shap in the darkness.
he said " who their ?" no answer. again he said" who their !?"
this time their was an answer.
in a quiet voice Miaty said "come closer ....i need your help ......"
the man did come closer to see why the lady was out this far and how he could help.
misty was leaning over messing with something. the man came to look at what she was doing.
then with practiced ease she snached the rifile from his hand.
HAY he was all he said his breath stinking of beer.  a stupid look came accross his face. Right be for misty kicked him in between his legs.  He doubled over and began swearing.
Misty puched him as she laughed
"You stupid mortal you have no sence of value for life.  Hunting season is over and will never come again for you"
"What" was all he said. With the same dumb look on his face.
Misty with one quick step was behind him and snached hm by his hair.  He reached down for his kill pistol, but Misty sunk her teeth into his neck and he sucommed to the pleasure of the vampires kiss.
befor he is draind of blood Misty stops.. The hunter lys on the ground unconsious.  She puts his gun to his temple and uses his own hand to shoot him in the head.

I hate poachers is all she said as she slippsback to her beloved wild.

(( this is what misty does with her spare time

((oooooooh misty you evil bitch lol

::does the secret handshake::

~batty~

(( i will be writing more soon about mistys nights in the woods ))
((i hope you all enjoy))