<  Ancient Tomes  ~  A night in the unlife of the Clan of Death

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
Furious at the apparent invasion of not only his work room but the sacred halls of the Cappadocian Catacombs, Valek burst into the corridor to attack.  Still stifling their laughter, Batgirl and Rofellos again cast Shambling Hordes on the various body parts that lay strewn around them.  The larger piece of the priest's body came to life, one arm, torso and broken leg dragged itself across the floor behind Valek.  The priest's eyes opened wide, his head rolled slowly towards Valek, a slick trail of blood left in its wake.

"What the......??" gasped Valek.  His eyes darted from the revolting body pieces to the corridor.  "Rofellos? Batgirl? Is that you?"

"Aye we are here" replied Batgirl, Rofellos stood laughing beside her, his chuckles echoing down the stone corridor.

"The nun, the priest.... they were yours?" asked Valek, a slow smile spreading across his face.

"Yes and they served their purpose well, don't you think?" said Batgirl as she kicked the priest's head to Valek.

"Nice.... very nice... two more of those followers of God dead... I like it" Valek laughed and kicked it back to her making a dull wet squelch sound.  

Batgirl bent down to pick up the priest's skull as it rolled to a stop. "You can thank Rofellos for that.... it was his idea" Batgirl said proudly.  Rofellos nodded eagerly, seeing Valek was very impressed.

Valek grinned then returned to his work room, kicking part of the priest's body out of his way.  Batgirl tucked the battered severed head under her arm and walked to her own work room, Rofellos followed close behind.  The Assamite guard remained frozen to the floor, terror in his eyes and disgust in his heart.

~batty~

((Nice...very nice post :) ))

PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((that it?? that's what would "burn in his mind forever" orwhatever you said? ::scoffs:: You can see this kind of shit in a cheap low budget horror movie for cain's sake! ::hopes he hits where it hurts and inpires the most gruesome story ever::

Offline Profile
((You want to see horror heh?....wait until you read my next ic post man :) ))

((lol.......  hey my dad read it over my shoulder and then proceeded to give me a "concerned father to daughter" chat...... lmfao........ I think my next IC post might redeem me, if only I could figure out how to end it lol

besides... that Assamite guard was a wuss lmfao

~batty~

((lol..cant wait to read it Bat :) ))

((hey easy on the guard lol he is only a ghoul at the most))