<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Grave Excavating

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
Rofellos knew His Sire would either be at her haven or in the graveyard. He took a shovel in hand and quickly walked to the graveyard.

As he walked along the rows of tombstones a strange fog filled the graveyard. Rofellos thought nothing of it, he contiues to walk along looking half for his sire and half for a grave to Excavate. Sudeenly a brightl light filled the fog behind him he turned around and looked, perhaps it was a preist or a Nun walking the grounds.

He looked in shock as he saw His Brothers Childe Karmina, but she didnt appear to be flesh and blood, some what transparent, and glowing brightly. she floated but her legs moved as if she walked, Rofellos droped his shovel and stood in shock. She was crying, blood tears moving down her face, she appeared to be speaking, at first he couldnt understand..and then it hit him.

"Im sorry....Im sorry..." She kept repeating. Rofellos  moved twards her "Karmina?" he said, she didnt even turn to see him, she kept floating [walking] down the row, eyeing the tombstones, crying and repeating those words. she continued walking, he motioned to touh her shoulder. She moved through him. Rofellos stood there, he said nothing for a few moments, he didnt move.

A few moments later  he grabbed his shovel and ran to the Cattacombs. He must tell his sire of what he had seen her tonight.

(Karmina was going to post something...but she cant get on the site...so i posted something...>=-) i hope this is what she wanted...i dont know how good it is..>=-

Offline Profile
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
noone likes me...lol.....noone comments on my posts....
>=-/

Offline Profile
(( Sorry ... I just read it ... very very cool post ... :)

((lol i dont need your pity! lol

Offline Profile
((Indeed i agree,a very nice post :)
Would have replied earlier but i was busy at the drawing topic of Raven lol))

(Edited by Valek at 12:35 am on Sep. 2, 2001)

lol no..inside joke..i could have about 1000 topics and only get 3 replys total..if i do somthing wrong please tell me! lol  (Sarcasmn btw..lol)

Offline Profile
((Yup .. I hear you .. I worked my butt off at me characters history today .. and I think that only 13 people even looked at it ... lol ...

(( sweet ....post !!!! no you didnt do nothing wrong))

((I just got to the forum now....... you guys get to pollute the mb with posts for most of your Sunday which is when I'm sound asleep....... so I don't get to read this stuff til after the meeting (if I wake up in time) by which time it is OLD!!  lol.........

::ic::

Batgirl sat in the upstairs office within her haven.  There was a small box at her feet, a tiny kitten lay curled up inside it.  She sat watching the kitten for a long time, reflecting on the person she had been as a mortal and the vampire she had become.  Recently Batgirl had read that animals such as cats and dogs could sense the presence of ghosts and the like.  Although she would never admit to it, Batgirl had become superstitious.  When she found the kitten in the street two hours earlier, she knew at once that it should become her pet.

Batgirl had been to the Assamite haven briefly before finding the kitten.  Although Cain was not there the guard allowed her access to her work bench in the back room.  He stood by the door watching her suspiciously. Batgirl gathered some notes from the bench as she cast psychic projection.  She willed her mental image to the secret hiding place of the book that she had hidden carefully two nights earlier.  The book crafted from flesh lay undisturbed.  Content in knowing it was safe, she left Cain's haven and returned to her own.

She still wore Valek's gift around her neck.  The pendant had been doing some strange things these last few nights.  The centre of the ornament pulsed gently and omitted a soft glowing light.  Valek had warned her not to let his sire take the pendant so as a precaution she wore it under her dress.  As she watched the sleeping kitten, Batgirl knew the pendant was once more glowing, she could feel the warmth of the item against her cold skin.

The Assamite guard that Cain appointed to guard her haven suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you madam, Rofellos is here to see you" replied the guard.

"Then let him through please!" she snapped.... must he clear her own childe with her first?

((There you go Rofellos.......  you'll have to skip the catacombs and go directly to bat's haven, do not pass go, do not collect $200... :cool:

~batty~

My Sire...i come fro the graveyard, i saw the strangest thing there--Madam Karmina...She walked along... floating along...a strange glow eminated from her...she aooeared to be rying and repeating the words "im sorry"  she was looking from tombstone to tombstone...but thats not the strangest part...she passed right through me....she did not appear as the wraiths do however...she was in full human figure....:stops regaining his breath:

Offline Profile
((Nice post man :) ))

Rofellos spoke quickly and Batgirl struggled to follow the conversation.

"Slow down! You say you *saw* Karmina?" Batgirl raised an eyebrow, crossed her arms and looked skeptical.  Rofellos rested a minute in the old arm chair in her office before describing what he saw again.

"Yes....  I was in the cemetary looking for you when I saw a bright light in the fog.  As I got closer to it I saw the figure of Judas' childe Karmina... there's no mistake." Rofellos continued to describe the ghostly apparition, Batgirl sat in her chair and listened attentively to her childe's recollection of the events in the cemetery.

"So she passed right by you?" enquired Batgirl "How extraordinary!"  She thought carefully about the things Rofellos had seen.

"Yes she seemed to float right past me, she was crying and saying 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry' over and over... I called out to her but she didn't seem to react to me.  I came straight here to tell you"

"hmmm..... perhaps we should go back and take another look?" suggested Batgirl

((I really don't know if dead vampires can 'come back' as ghosts, etc...  I'll leave it to you for now Rofellos :cool:

~batty~