<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Death of Adrianna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((Hmmmm... When I started my bad things can happen post I never intented to kill my character off, trouble is I beleived that some peeps might actually care what happens to my character. I guess I was wrong and because I was wrong I've now got to do what is logical for my story line. I just want to say thanks sorenti, thanks Reannag, thanks Calvin, and yes thanks mister sherriff Cain.  This will be my last thread so I hope you all enjoy it. ))

He laid her out on the table, the stake protruding from her chest bothered him greatly, so he tried not to pay attention to it. He looked at her face, she look so young and pretty it seemed impossible that she was some kind of monster.

He caressed her cheek, it felt so cold, almost like ice.  "such a waste," he mused
and began to unbutton her blouse...

(Edited by Adrianna at 9:02 pm on Aug. 31, 2001)

Offline Profile
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
sad to see you go bye byes :(

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
There was that stake again. It had been stabbed right through her chest and buried into her heart. Who was damian kidding, Vampires, there are no such thing as vampires.

He pulled back her blouse and examined the wound. It was a terrible wound the way it looked. Who could say that it wasn't that wound that killed this poor young girl.

"vampires" he laughted then the corners of his mouth turned down in an ugly frown and he covered his eyes in shame.
It was murder, that's what it was... Murder and nothing else. He looked at her sweet face, he ran his fingers through her hair.  He looked at her white neck and then to her exposed breasts. and he couldn't beleive what they wanted him to do.

cut her head off and wash her mouth out with holy water. He looked at the big sword and closed his eyes, this had to be some kind of joke. Vampires don't exist he thought and mutalating a body was wrong.

He looked again at the stake, it was a terrible ugly thing, and it didn't belong sticking out of that poor girl.
He undid her pants and slipped them off. He would wash the body, that much he would do. someone else could come and cut off her head...

Offline Profile
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((COME ON!!! we love you and we dont want you to die.....please let him pull the stake out and you emrace him and hes your ghoul >=-) please??

Offline Profile
((thanks ROF you are such a sweet guy 8)  kisses his forehead))

He looked at her tattoos, and the small diamond stud peircings. She couldn't be any older then she appeared, poor girl was prolly just some goth girl into that dead look.

He felt for a pulse, he watched to see if she moved, but there was nothing to say she was anything other then a cold corpse.

"hey Paul, you pervert, what the hell ya doin. You were suppose to finish this thing."

Paul turned and saw doug standing in the door way.
he chuckled at being called a pervert, but knew that doug was right, he was a pervert and would have liked to have known this girl when she was still alive.

"yeah, fuck you doug... I was just cleaning this bitch up some, that's all."

"yeah well father Damian wants her head pronto, and the body needs to be sent to the main head quarters in Italy."

Paul smirked, "doug let me ask ya somethin..."

"shoot"

"do you beleive this is a real vampire, I mean... she didn't put up much of a fight and... well look at her... she's dead."

"are you getting soft on us Paul, of course she's a real vampire... father Damian said so."

Offline Profile
((Damn it ::crys a little tear:: this is terrible, hmmm Dont suppose there is any chance for a young Gio to come crashing to the rescue, there is absolutly no reason why I should do though, its a pity. hmmm let me see if I can think of a way quickly, its a shame to see you get killed off like this, :(

User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((you found the note and piture and then you traked them down, now as this is happening (this thread) yoiu have found the building and are making an entrance before the head slicing?

Offline Profile
(( ive got the city mourge map....... can anyone say rescue???))(( You better not leave adrianna  Drain actually likes you hahahaha

((cain is working on a chron to save me   8) it will be ready in a few days k... 8)

Get's all teary eyed.

Offline Profile
((k

User avatarMalkavianPosts: 7Location: São Paulo, BrazilJoined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:09 pm
the Brother walked down the Drafty hall carying a letter.
He came to the door at the end guarded by 2 Templar Knights.  The knights stoped him and asked him his business.  
"I need to deliver this letter to the Father"

The other knight reached up and pulled on the rope.  A soft tinkle was heard from the other side of the door and shuffeling followd shortly.  Locks were pulled back and the door creaked open with a loud echoing sound that reverberated thru the lonely hallway.

The Brother walked slowly in to the dark room and headed over to the Massive oaken desk.  The Father was sitting behind the desk waiting patiently.  The Brother bowed and handed the letter to him.  

::Letter reads::

To Knights Templar

I think we have found one of the vile creatures in Cascadia.  It is being sent to you thru the usuall channells.  I hope this will aid in the search for the ones who are systematicly destroying the Lords Houses.  But i feel my life is in jepardy as our my faithfull flock.  I am requesting assistance  and Holy Knights to defend the Lords name here.  Many have died here at the hands of these monsters and we no longer have the defenders to protect our few Relics and sancaries.

Father Damian  :Bishop in the secret order  (S.O.) (for further posts)

The man behind the desk stands and calls to the guards out at the door.
"Here read and act on this"

(( Cain can you use this in your game?))(( it would help with my Council of 3 Game))

Offline Profile ICQ
((yes I can the only thing is you need to send me the info for your game all I know about it is what has been posted on the MB ))

((wow... that was a cool post church... thanks.  8) Cain I will try and e-ya something today k

Offline Profile
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((hun whats going on?? sorry i havent been around for you:(

Offline Profile
((np reannag, congrats on getting married:::giggles::: I started a post and sorta got my character in trouble  8) oh well.
Congrats again and happy happy day 8)

Offline Profile