<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Death of Adrianna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarMalkavianPosts: 7Location: São Paulo, BrazilJoined: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:09 pm
((topping

Offline Profile ICQ
Sorenti walked out of his office and down the wood walled hall past the other offices and on toward the car park....he needed to feed and wanted to go home. Blenheim would offer him little comfort, but it would be more than his office afforded him. As he strode down the hall, a door opened behind him and a voice shouted out..

"Sir?....SIR?.....I err...I think you need to hear this!"

Sorenti stopped and rolled his eyes at the disturbance to his wishes of feeding and then going home, then he slowly turned round to face the young Ventrue who was obviously excited about something.

"Yes what is it? and is it urgent or can it wait till tomorrow?" Sorenti replied

"ummm...I think you need to hear this now sir....I have been waiting for you to stop by for a couple of days, I don't really think it can wait any longer."

"Oh very well....what is it?" Sorenti subsided and walked back to the door to the office, frowning slightly as he saw it was the Comms room.

The young Ventrue, named Larousse, ushered him inside and closed the door. He quickly scampered over to one of the many desks and retrieved a headset, handing it to Sorenti...

"Here sir...I picked this up 2 days ago"

Sorenti put the headset to his ear and listened to the police radio jump into life, an unidentified 911 call from...Sorenti's eyes widened as he heard the address..

"Why the hell didn't you get me as soon as it came in?" he barked,

"I'm sorry sir, but you have been so busy...and..errr....well you looked in such a bad mood recently...that I ..errr....well I didn't dare sir" Larousse stammered out,

"We need to get over there now...no.....it's too late....damn you Larousse, you should have told me immediately, she could be dead by now, or the Masquerade could be broken...hell..anything could have happened"

"Sorry sir, I did send someone over there to check it out though"

"Yes ....and?"

"Well...they found this note"

Larousse handed it to Sorenti, whose face darkened like a thunder cloud as he read it.....Larousse backed off, uncertain of the powerful Ventrue's next actions. Sorenti looked up at him, his eyes blazing....

"Right....since your delay in telling me may have cost the life of a Kindred....you are going to help" Sorenti hissed

"Y..Yes s..sir....a.anything at a...all"  Larousse stopped himself from shaking, kicking himself for not having the bottle to inform Sorenti quicker.

"My office now!....and get two from Ops....one weapons expert and a Gangrel here within 20 minutes...got it?"

"Y..Yes sir....on it now" Larousse frowned at the Gangrel, but knew better than to question or argue, then set about grouping the people Sorenti had requested.

User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Malene threw her clothes in the duffle bag next to the big make-up kit. God, she hated wash day. Normally it took a month before she cycled through her work clothes, but all the others dancers had been helping themselves to her stuff and some of it wasn't in good shape anymore.

She looked at the black pair of heels and got pissed all over again. Shyla and her big-ol feet had broke the strap and those were $120 shoes. She had tried to glue them, but glue just didn't hold and of course Shyla was being a bitch and not even admiting to borrowing the shoes in the first place.

She looked at the clock, yep just as she thought she was running late. She picked up the duffle bag and headed toward the door.  As she got out to the carpark her celphone rang.

"hullo"
She listened.
"who is this... and how did you get my number?"

Offline Profile
Sorenti smiled at her young voice....

"Never mind that....you are a truly excellent dancer and I merely wished to congratulate you on your quite obvious dedication and see if you were available for a more...shall we say....private showing?"

He had sent the Gangrel to Adrianna's apartment along with Larousse, they had come back with a firm scent to follow and Malene's phone number respectively....it wasn't much....but he had to find out what, if anything, she knew about Adrianna's disappearance.

((sorry I hope that was meant to be me calling....if not...let me know and I'll remove it lol

User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((that was perfect::: giggles))
"hmmm, private huh? well... I don't really do that kinda thing... I mean... where did you get my number... do I know you?"

She was charmed by his sexy voice and he did seem very interested in her, but She wasn't in the habit of just going over to some guys house without knowing who he was.
"well I'm on my way to work right now why don't you come by the club. or maybe we can meet someplace public?"

She waits for a reply, then says... "hey I know a place, it's sorta exclusive but it pretty kool, Meet me there and we can talk about your private party k"

She gave him the address to the Elysium, thinking that with any luck she might run into Adrianna there and if not the bouncer Cain didn't seem like the type of guy that would let some pervo harm her...
8) ((Giggles)

(Edited by Adrianna at 1:05 pm on Sep. 5, 2001)

Offline Profile
Sorenti smiled as she gave him the address to Elysium and also at her description of it....he feigned thought for a few moments and then replied....

"errr...yeah I think I know where it is....oh..never mind, I'm sure my driver will find it....yes that's fine. I wasn't going to ask you to just come to my place you know, well...not without allowing you to meet me first....I assure you I am not a pervert my dear....I simply appreciate talent such as yours and I would be gald to meet you.......ok.....see you there.....yep....have a great evening..bye"

Sorenti hung up and hoped she knew something more about Adrianna than he did....the Gangrel had returned having lost the strong scents from the apartment. He knew the scents could only be traced so far when using transportation, but he had hoped they would be near enough to follow. As he sat thinking about how this Malene was his only lead to Adrianna's whereabouts, Sorenti couldn't help but wonder how a mortal knew about Elysium and more to the point how it seemed she had already been there.....he would have to phone Syd....well....AFTER he had met Malene.

She was nervous meeting with Sorenti, but once she saw that he was not some loser who was going to rape her as soon as they were alone she relaxed.

He was the first nice guy she had met in a long time and she felt like she might want to be with him, but his interest in Adrianna put up her defenses again. For all she knew he was the one who had abducted her.

They talked quietly about her dancing and he told her sweet things, things that put a smile on her face, and told her to hold her dress down at the same time. It was true Malene was every bit the slut the other girls thought she was in highschool. But she wasn't going to make it easy for him. She had a little rule about first dates, no kissing and diffinatly no sex. If he really wanted her He would be back...

As the evening wore on she told him about her ex Boy friend Johnny. He was such a pervo that she shuddered just to mention his name. As she talked about Johnny things began to get clearer. Things she had pushed to the back of her mind not wanting to beleive that someone she had dated could do bad things. But the true was there.

"Vampire..."

That's what johnny said about Adrianna.
And as she said that to Sorenti a sick feeling grew in her tummy.
"Vampire..."
The word had haunted Malene each night, awaking her up in a cold sweat from nightmares of being chased by monsters.
Now she saw that Johnny was the sick one, that maybe he had brain washed her into beleiving all his sick little things.

"God, you don't think he goona hurt Adrianna do you?" she asked

"Only you can answer that," replyed Sorenti.

She was looking for reasurance, Sorenti made her face the truth. Johnny would hurt her. Just like the time he had smacked Malene for saying Goddamned. And if Johnny really thought that Adrianna was a Vampire...
Malene didn't want to think about that.

She stood up, "I Think I should swing by Johnnys and see what I can see," she said.
Sorenti was a perfect gentlemen and offered to go with her.

She Drove them to Johnnys apartment, and thank god he wasn't home. She used her Key to get in his apartment. The two of them looked around and at first didn't find anything out of the ordinary, But when Sorenti found a stilleto knife laying of the table, Malene broke down and cried. Because at a glance she knew that knife belonged to Adrianna.

(Edited by Adrianna at 1:04 am on Sep. 6, 2001)

Offline Profile
((Ok With Sorenti's help you guys should be on track to save my butt now   8) Game on friday....

Offline Profile
((ok... I wasn't sure how to finish up this thread but here goes)

Paul looked at doug and smiled " that is the silliest arguement I've ever heard."

"Well, what makes you think she is not a Vampire? I mean the stake took her out pretty quick didn't it?" replyed doug flatly.

"yeah I suppose so, but still cutting off her head seems a little barbaric." He said then thought about it for a sec.
"hey I know..." He walked over to the windows and opened the curtains. It was night time outside but the windows faced the east.

"there, now when the sun comes up, if she is a vampire, then all that will be left is ashs. If not, then... well we just killed some poor girl for nothing. Either way we don't have to worry about cutting off her head right?"

Doug thought about this for a second. He rubbed his chin and scratched his head. It sounded like a good idea to him, but still something bothered him about it he just couldn't figure out what.

"yeah, ok paul, that sounds like a good idea... we can come back in the morning and see what happened... hey, letts go get a beer."

With that the two hunters left Adrianna naked and exposed to the coming dawn.

((more to follow, Batty, Meph, Roffellos and Cain, feel free to add please)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 5:53 pm Reply with quote
Adrianna woke up the second the stake was removed from her heart. She looked into the eyes of Rofellos and felt the confusion sweep over her and she wondered how he had gotten into her apartment. She looked around, saw the dark interior of the tower all about her. She looked at Batgirl and Mephisto standing near by and that’s when she realized she was naked.

“Where I’m I?”

“You’ve been kidnapped by hunters… here take my jacket, now lets get out of here” said Rofellos.

She rapped his coat about it her, it was big on her slender form and smelled of death. She followed them out not knowing what to say. Somehow a thank you didn’t convey everything she wanted to say, but a thank you would have to do.

Hours later she sat thinking about how close she had come to final death and then it occurred to her that she could die a second time. It was an unnerving thought to be immortal and yet so vulnerable, and in that thought she felt a chill at what her sire meant, when he said.

“Kindred live on cheating death with a state of unliving. But be warned my sweet child immortality is not a true state of being, for all kindred the abyss is merely waiting…”

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 5:57 pm Reply with quote
((excellent thread and posts Adrianna :smile: really good stuff :smile:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 6:03 pm Reply with quote
((Indeed,ver nice posts :smile: ))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 10:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
hey hun ...cool posts:):):)

Offline Profile