<  Ancient Tomes  ~  The Heretic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
After the Cappadocian clan meeting...((Which was at the end of "Raise the dead" topic))Valek slowly walked out of the Cappadocian's monastery....the pentagram Valek had around his neck was reacting to something.....But what??...it was flashing...red.....Valek's eye's were reacting to this pentagram....his voice was changing slowly...turning more into a demonic one....Valek took good care to walk in the shadows seeing what was happening to him....his voice was turning...more and more into the voice of a demon....Valek laughed at it...the sound of this laugh...was something no one ever heard before....it was loud...very loud...and like if there was hundreds of souls...screaming...in pain...sounds of torture....tormented sounds.....Valek arrived in front of a cemetery....he entered...passing over the metal gate....

As he put the his first foot in the cemetery....his face...changed...it became full of hate...his eyes....were full of hate....seeing what was in front of him....a nun..praying...on her knees in front of a tombstone....Valek heard the nun praying...she was saying
"Mother...i miss you so much...i wish i could be with you.....im not sure of anything anymore...God...i miss you....if...if...only i could be with you....i would feel happier...."

Valek....mouthed the words
"Christianism....such a waste of time...."Valek's voice was still the one of a demon...when he said that...

Valek mouthed some strange words again....while looking at the ground where the nun was praying....

The head and hands of the mother of the nun came out of the ground...choking the nun violently....Valek walked til he reach the tombstone where the nun was...he looked at the nun and he said...
"Here is your mother....die....like the rest of christianism......"

The corpse dragged the body of the nun in the earth with her....it stoped..leaving only the head of the nun coming out of the ground....the nun was crying...Valek then put his thumbs on both eyes of the nun and he said
"To be able to see...is said to be the most valuable gift from the God made of lies you all worship....even in death you wont be able to see....not anymore..."

Valek pushed his thumbs in the eyes of the nun...peircing them......the nun was screaming in pain...Valek then stood up...and pushed the head in the ground with his foot......he laughed evily at it....still with a demonic voice....

Meanwhile......

Angelica....arrived in a strange monastery....who could possibly be.....a Cappadocian one....she eyed it...looking at it carefully....and walked toward it.....

Not so far from there.....the demon that Angelica unleashed earlier....was still running in the streets of Cascadia...still searching for something too.....The demon arrived in the cemetery where Valek was.....the demon kicked the gate open....and Valek turned back slowly................

User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((Cappadocian monastary?

ps. does anyone know how to map?

Offline Profile
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
(can i walk down to the grave yard? i want to do some digging...lol

Offline Profile
As Valek saw the demon...he started to walk slowly in his direction...the demon eyed Valek..just like if he was scanning something....The demon obviously recongnized Valek...the demon the runned away...in the direction of Angelica....

-Valek-"hmmmm"

Valek walked his way back to his haven.....

((nice post man, as usual :)