<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Arrival

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
He walked into the city, amazed by the complex structure of the buildings. It had been so long since he had seen anything besides the inside of that church, his prison for God remembers how long.
The flourescent glow of the lights stung his eyes and he knew that he would have difficulty adjusting to his new surroundings.
He shuddered and looked for a place to rest. His tattered white robes flowed about him as he lurked through the shadows, so gracefully that if one were to see him, one would believe he was floating.
A foul smell stung his nose as he floated; the smell of dissidence. He frowned to himself as he realized that this place was not a harmonious one. Perhaps he could be of service, correcting this problem...
He saw a large stone structure in the distance; there were no lights coming from within, and the door appeared to be boarded. As he came closer, he saw a cross sitting atop a steeple at the very tip of the building, as if it were begging to God himself; please, the building cried, please save me.
Islington smiled, revealing a ghastly set of fangs. He walked toward the building and thought to himslef, yes, this will do quite nicely.
He pulled the board off of the door and entered. As he approached the pulpit, the candles to his sides, adorning the walls of the long forgotten church, lit, as if out of reverence for the divine beast.
He looked down across the pews and knew he had found home.

((This is Croup... this is my new character, and he sure is a Nossie..... heh......

((ni-ice...is he religious? that's awesome...finally another religious Kindred besides Gab.

((Actually hes a credited "fallen-angel" heh... so yeah, hes a bit on the religious side haha :) Mayhaps we could get some good RP in together, eh gabe?

((oh yeah....Gab's either going insane or becoming a true soldier of God....I can't figure out which yet...are his holy powers actual gifts from God? or just his mental disabilities at work? time will tell....

User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
(Croup is...D-D-Dead?

:Weaps::

Offline Profile
(( i need a little more to go on man besides you walking into town and to  a chruch...
(( becareful that Val doesn't find you before gabe or me do.

((lol yeah careful that Valek doesnt find you before Gabe or Drain....:) ))

((okay...i'll break the ice

Gabriel pulled up the emergency break of his Skyline with a quick stroke. He glanced out the window at the setting sun, he could feel his flesh crawling. He HATED going out this early, but it had to be done if he was to travel safetly from church to church before Valek awoke.
    He opened the car and stepped out, reaching back in only to pull his coat from the passenger seat. He threw his black coat on and proceeded quickly to the entrance of the abandoned church. He had been checking up on all the remaining churches lately to make positive that Valek had not corrupted them like he had so many others. His revovler bounced heavily against his chest.
    He passed by the front door and proceeded to the side of the church, entering through the office door.
    The door opened with a sickening creak, it was old and lost in it's place. The pea green paint, chipping off in places, gave out a neutral appeal. Gabriel was not fooled however, he knew it could be frought with danger. Slowly he slid his revolver from its holster and moved in through the old office.
    The must of the old church hit him immediantly, but there was something else. Gabriel sniffed the air slowly, letting all the scents work their way in. Blood...Kindred...Nosferatu. A Nosferatu in the church? Possibly one of Drain's.....hmmm.
   Gabriel, not wanted to appear threatening, slid his gun away, but proceeded carefully none the less...

Islington spoke from the shadows, throwing his voice all around so as not to give away his position. His voice was deep and soothing, echoing with endless passion and kindness.
"Thank you for putting your weapon away," he threw to the far corner. He aimed his voice behind Gabriel and in a very inquisitive and somewhat confused voice asked, "Why do you come to this place?"

(( get your ass in game. i don't like MB tag.  i want to meet you IC LOLOLOLO))

Gabriel slipped his revolver away, smiling to himself as he did so. Glancing around the room slowly, letting his eyes linger over the shadowed areas. There was no question about it, he was in the presence of a Nosferatu. The smell gave it away everytime.
    "I am here.....simply to investigate this Church, making sure it has not been desicrated." Gabriel said slowly, raising his hands into the air as a sign of peace. "I was, however, unaware that anyone had chosen to live here...especially a Nosferatu...an odd choice for a haven wouldn't you say?"

He stepped down from the shadows to Gabriel's left, coming into view. He stood about seven feet tall, wearing flowing white robes which had tattered and stained over time. His face was hidden by his hood which was pulled down tightly. Around his waist was a simple piece of rope, in place of a belt. A sack hung down from his belt, resting on the backs of his legs. The sack was suspended by two leather straps, one from either hip. It was made out of medium brown leather, and appeared thoroughly beaten.
"An odd place indeed. My gift is a punishment from god; I am islington; you may find this difficult to believe, but I am an angel. I was thrown out of heaven and given Cain's curse as punishment for what I did while in God's service; I make my haven here because it brings me closer to attonement. I feel as though redemption is upon me while I am in such a holy place.
Why does one like you make concern of the desecration of churches?"

Gabriel listened quietly as the obviously quite deranged Nosferatu stated his piece. Gabriel thought it over....
     "I have devoted my unlife to God. He has blessed me with Cain's curse so that I may use my powers to help the Kine who need it. I keep track of his churches here in Cascadia. Recently there has been one....Valek by name.....who works in Satan's services. He has murdered many of the cloth."