<  Ancient Tomes  ~  were dreams take us

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
belle laid down on her bed. cynthia was busy drawing her a bath..and takeing a huge amont of time doing it in belles oppinion. in this time period belle slowly drifted off to sleep.....

<dream>
the castle floor was cold and unwelcoming..belle hated this place..she had left it two centuries ago.  she came back every fifty years to see her sire renee.  she had determined tonight to be the last night renee would torment her.   renee was in the main room as usual..no ghouls to be found..renee hated them with much passion..as did belle.  they exchanged conversation and renee walked up to belle slowly and full of grace.  belle seized the oppertunity and drove the stake she had hidden in her sleeve dep into her sires heart.  renee stood there eyes open in shock and now unable too move.  belle whent and opened all of the curtains in the room...the sun would fill this room in a short while.  belle walked up to renee.  "i told you id get you back one day"  she hissed.  and kissed renee deep on the lips befor walking out of the long room and slamming the doors closed..leaveing her sire in there to fry like the pig she was......

<back to real world>

cynthia nudged belle softly to wake her.."mistress...your bath is ready."  belle looked at her and replied coldly "well its about goddamn time..lets go then..and you better do a better job of cleaning me this time..i still have paint on me from my session with misty."  "so lets just hope you can for once do this right."  the bathroom door closed behind them.............

((ok that was a small bit of insite into belles past...she still doesnt know if her sire lived or died and the dream haunts her alot..but she dreams of other past events as well so keep on the look :)

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
((Nice post))

PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
(8I just keep likin' belle better and better

Offline Profile