<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Her New Beginning

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
The plane downed at Le Guardia airport just before the storm hit.  She watched the lightening as it struck all around her.  The people scurried to get their luggage and hurried into the building.  Her mouth twisted into a wicked smile as she followed slowely behind.  She closely watched the young blonde lady.  She couldn't have been more then twenty.  Her hair was put into curls that were falling out with every rain drop.  Her shows kicked puddles onto the back of her legs.  She was a mess.   The more the lady struggled, the worst off she was.  "You're piteful ... " She said in almost a hiss as she walked by.   The lady started yelling something back at her.  Kiya turned to face her ... her eyes almost red, glaring at the lady. "Were you going to say something?"  The lady stopped in her tracks.  Her eyes widened ... and she froze. "No .. I .. i ... i .. I don't think so?"  Kiya smiled wickedly ... "No ... I didn't think so.", and entered the building.

She walked through the building to the parking lot on the far end where her car was waiting.  Her strides becoming bigger with each step.  The people that she had endured the past couple days were treachurous and her hunger was starting to build.  She decided she would never put herself in the position again to have to travel with humans for more then a day.  

She unlocked the trunk of her BMW as she shoved in her suitcases.   Her body was quickly going weak.  Her eyes were beginning to get heavy.  She steadied herself against the car.  "Shit ... I should have known better then this. "  She quickly unzipped the corderoy carrying case and pulled out a bottle of vitea.  "Damn it, I hate this shit."  She looked around, careful to be sure that there was no one watching her ... and downed the bottle.  She through the container back in the trunk slamming it down and she hoped into the front seat.

"Now ... where was that place that he talked of?"  She sat for a moment thinking of what Charlie had told her. He said that she could learn a lot from it.  "Hhhhhhhmmmmm.... Cascadia ... yeah .. I thinks that's what he said."  She started the car ... looking forward to the road trip ahead.  She finally was able to see the country ... not just fly through it.  She was looking forward to this city that she had heard so much about ... Cascadia.

(( I will post my backround at some point.  Sorry about that.  I just thought that I would do a little introduction for her and post that later.  Give me some feed back please ... :)

((Its one great post :) nice work ))

((Nice post :)