<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Part 1 of Vladious'

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
It was the year 1634. Vladious was outside choppin' wood, when he heared a scream from the forest. He ran out and saw something he never wished to see.. Massive creatures, from hell it'self attacking the villiagers in the forest. More attacks started to uprise, and the town became uneasy. The townfolk needed someone to go out and destroy the monsters and send them back the firey pits of hell. They all elected Vladious to be their savior.

The village smith asked Vladious,before he left, to ask his father for one thing. He nodded and was told what to get. He went to his father and came back to the smith with a small brown box. While opening the box, the smiths face turned red from the glow of whatever was inside the box. He turned at Vladious.

"This is a pyron, one of the rarest crystals in the world." Vladious looked back, "Yes, my father just said, It's time. What does that mean?"
"Ahh Vladious, your so young.. Get some rest and come back to me in the morning, you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow."

So, Vladious went to bed and in the morning, headed to the smith.
"It's ready Vladious.."
"What is?" The smith motioned him to look in the corner. Vladious peered back and saw a regular crossbow on the ground. Apon closer inspection, he saw the pyron crystal imbued in the front, with the words 'The Eternal Flame' below it.

The smith looked at him again, "Vladious, that is a very powerful weapon, giving its holder the power of the Eternal Flame, pyron vladious, pyron is the eternal flame, one that will never fail you. Use this weapon wisly Vladious. Goodbye."

Vladious smiled, "Thank you smi.." But before he could finish his sentence, the smith was gone.

Later that afternoon, Vladious loaded up his gear and headed out into the wilderness.....

((btw, the topic of this post was suppose to be Part 1 of Vladious' History, but i hit enter while typing =p

((so THAT'S how you got that damned crossbow. well nice history so far, keep it comin

((Yep nice history man))

((hey gab, who said the crossbow i have now is the one in the story ::winks at Valek looking hopeful::

(Edited by Vladious at 9:51 am on Aug. 28, 2001)