<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Alek.....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((Hey!  how about letting me whats going on?...lol...jeez...:;walks of thinking of something to write...hmmm I have the disc...sor...will it be on there ..now dont lie...you said everything is on the disc....runs tofind the damn thing...its here somewhere...hehehe

Offline Profile
((hmmm ::looks around sneakily..i know how to find out whats going on.....hehehehe..im going to post laters..i need to do some research......:)

Offline Profile
she smiled at him, watching him as he took his jacket off and dropped it to the floor.
Blushing slightly concious of his eyes on her body.
"well everyone needs to play...even prince's " she chuckled.
His face changed , dark shadows seem to have crossed it .
"you ok....."
she watched in horror as he collapsed to his knees, his nails gouging into the marble floor.
"sorenti!"
she got out of the pool as quick as she could, watching his face as she did..he looked like he was in a lot of pain and her mind frantically thought what to do.
"what is it...tell me !"
she looked at the blood tears flowing down his face....
using aura perception(hey i had to try lol she sought out his emotions , she fell to her knees as she felt his pain and caught but a glimpse of what he was truly feeling but she had the images of a rose, water and a bottle, the pain in her grew seeming to shred her body apart and she broke away from him gasping at the pain that she had felt.

"I'm s...s...sorry" she heard him say.......and she screamed his name as she watched something throw him across the room, his body being slammed into the walls...

she stood up and grabbed his jacket off the floor , struggling to put it on as she ran after him as he left the room.
"sorenti...wait!!!!!!"
she wiped tears away from her face and searched the corridor for him, desperate to find him...was it something she had done or said to cause him so much pain...she had to know...........the images of the rose, water and a bottle came back to her, she had no idea what they meant.
she stood at the door, the cold night air hitting her body, she pulled his jacket around her tighter and screamed his name.
"SORENTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
she collapsed to the floor sobbing and slowly looked at the drops of blood...she touched it with her fingers and tasted it...ventrue blood...no blood tasted as sweet as that.....
A look of horror crossed her face, what if he was hurt, her eyes scanned the courtyard.....she  needed to find help...and quickly....she pushed her feelings of anger and guilt that she had caused his pain to the back of her mind...and felt in his pocket and found his phone, her fingers tapped at it frantically trying to find Gabe's phone number.....

she looked up and frowned...there was a car approaching...she ran to the gateway and watched at the limousine approached and passed through her into the courtyard.

"Gabe...thank god...."
she ran to the car and opened the door.........
she looked at Gabe's face seeing the blood tears on it and the pain etched deep on it.......
"Gabe.....its sorenti...you must have felt his pain....hes gone..I dont know why....or where.....he was in so much pain.....i felt it too only very briefly though it...was too much for me to bear.......please find him........i just dont know what to think or do......."
she felt weak...using aura on sorenti had drained her.....and the pain that she had felt from him.........how did he cope with it....she slipped away the last thing she saw in her mind before she collapsed on the floor was the images that she had got from sorenti....the rose...the water...and a bottle......

(Edited by Reannag at 8:04 am on Aug. 18, 2001)

Offline Profile
As the pain subsided briefly, Sorenti began to run. Faster and faster he went, he just felt like if he could go fast enough, he could leave the pain behind. He ran hard, his footfalls pounding in his ears as he almost flew across the ground. His mind began to relax as he ran alongside a small stream, the moonlight glittering from its lazily moving water.

His thoughts turned back to Rea and he slowed his pace, he was about to debate going back to her when it struck again. The blinding white light seared through his mind like the burn of pure faith. Sorenti tried desperately to keep his footing, his usual somewhat remarkarble balance now lost in the midst of the wracking torment.

He managed to stay upright, his feet slipping and sliding on the stream's bank, stumbling occasionally, he frantically tried to run faster....surely he could get away from the pain. Just as he thought he was winning, a similar blast to earlier flung him sideways and into the muddy stream. Sorenti's words would have made a prostitute cower as he dragged himself out of the dirty water, pulling twigs and reeds from his hair.

Looking around, he realised he had covered an awful lot of ground, but he did recognise where he was. With the pain gone, for now at least, he crossed the stream and walked through the thin band of trees that looked like an entire forest. Emerging the other side, he turned right and briskly walked towards the old oak gate, pushing it open, he headed towards the house....it had been too long since he was here last.....he shook his head in disgust as he looked down at his clothes, well, he had none to change into....yet.

she sat at her desk staring at the computer screen , every few minutes her fingers tapped on the keyboard.
Calvin was worried, Rea had returned to her haven earlier that night and hadn't spoke much since she had arrived home.All she had told him was that she was home and that she needed to do some work.

"Mistress...Its nearly dawn..." he glanced through the windows and looked as the first streaks of sun coloured the dark night sky....."and you need to feed...your paler than usual and your eyes...."
He stared at her eyes they seemed strangely hollow, empty even the life and sparkle in them had gone.
she turned to face him and he cowered away from her , her eyes flashed red at him...
"are you telling me what to do calvin?"
He bowed his head...not used to seeing her like this ...
"no.." he mumbled

she turned back to the computer screen and he stood behind her, careful to keep his distance from her.he watched the screen...
when Rea had come in , the first thing she had done was tear the place apart looking for the disc that Sorenti had given her..and it was this she was now watching and had been doing for hours..refusing to move .

She glanced up and looked out of the window and saw the streaks of sunlight against the sky.....she suddenly got up and took the disc out of the computer and walked out of the room and headed for her rooms downstairs...determined that she wasn't going to sleep until she found out what was happening to Sorenti...
Calvin walked behind...watching her as she stumbled slightly as she walked down the stairs, he didn't know what had happened to her but he could see that she was very weak.

"Mistress....will you please....."he trailed off as she whirled around and stared at him......
"calvin....shut it...now!!!!"
Her hand hit him before he saw it and he fell onto the floor, he curled into a ball as she stooped over him, her lips curled revealing her fangs......
"I will not be told what to do...not by you not by anyone...do you hear me !" she shouted her voice ringing through the room. He remained curled up, he had never seen her like this...and he watched her as she continued into her office downstairs.

Offline Profile