<  Ancient Tomes  ~  karmina dies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
karmina stood infront of an open window...tears streaming from her face.  at the other end of the room a woman with a camera begins to film.  karmina turns to face the camera.  she says through her tears "this is a message for sorenti...make sure it is delivered."  "prince sorenti..i know ::sob:: i have not been in contact with you...or ever even talked to you....i feel i have failed as my clans primogen..i also feel i have failed you and my husband." "this is the only way i feel i can repent my failures."  at this point karmina nods to the woman with the camera and clutches a picture of judas to her heart.  

the woman operating the camera walks tword karmina with a sword in hand...just before the blade peices her heart karmina says "please.....forgive me."  the woman runs the blade into karmina....as she lay there with the picture against her peirced heart the sun rises and karmina slowly turns to ash.  the woman picks up the sword and lays it neatly in the corner...and walks to the camera.  she slides the tape in an envelope and hands it to a messenger. "you know what to do with this"  the woman turns and leaves.

the messenger lays the tape at sorentis door step and scurries off into the day.

((ok first off karmina would like to thank those that have supported her...and were patient even tho she wasnt around as much as she would have liked to be...so she sends thanks to sorenti....valek...gabe ...raven...and myself.  she is truly sorry she could do her "job" but she has been very ill and her computer was being an asshole.  

now on a personal note from me....this was a post i didnt like doing....but she requested it when she found that she had been removed from the members list and such...she understands the primo thing in her words thats understandable.  my only question is why she was removed from the members list..but oh well thats not my dept.  anyways thank you for your patience.

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
((ummm........  I'm not sure if I removed her or if I just didn't put her on the member list when I took over the site......  if she was suppose to be on there the omission of her details was not deliberate.  I can't find the email I got from Sorenti listing the AWOL members to be removed but I don't think she was on it.  

Once again I ask that if details on the soc site are incorrect please please please tell me about it....  I'm doing this blind - I can't fix something if I don't know about it.

~batty~

((its ok shes really too sick to be around like she wants anyways...she was blameing noone for the ommision of her name...neither was i

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
(((MY SISTER-IN-LAW!!! NOoOoOoOoO

Offline Profile
((sorry shes just too sick to play..she came on long enough to tell me what to write then she went back to bed

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
((Im sorry to see you go Karmina :(,i hope all will go ok for you irl...))

((bye Karmina...:(

:: if anyone were around to witness

::a knarled old apearing man sits hunched over a rather large Desk.  In an undisturbed aclove of the city
:slowly snuffs out the candle on his desk.....
Yet another in a long list of friends is gone.. Farwell Karmina
:a small blood tear runs slowly down his haggared face.

(( Good bye  Karmina....good bye

User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:16 am
((Ok well c ya Karmina was good to play with ya

Offline Profile
Sorenti nodded as the messenger began to turn away, he looked down at the package and turned it over gently. Being cautious as ever, Sorenti carried it through to his office, flipped up the top of his second desk and placed the package on top of the scanner.

The bright blue light flickered faster than lightning as the readout began to print. He tore it off, ignoring the chemical details and reading the "plain english" or layman's version. Satisfied that the package was clean and contained no secrets or explosives, apart from the content of the VHS videotape inside.

Slowly, Sorenti slit the end of the package with his fingernail, deftly removing the videotape, throwing a slightly worried glance to the ever stone-faced Cain standing at his right shoulder.

"Well, let's see what is on this thing shall we?" Sorenti asked, slipping it into the player under the flat screen set into the wall.

Cain merely nodded as the black screen began to flicker with bits of white, before snapping suddenly into a picture...

((thx for the space Cain :cool:

::walks out of the Prince's office and begins his search for the place shown in the vidio.............::

((bye bye Karmina sweetie......... the Cappadocians held an IC minutes silence for you..... and it wasn't cos of lag either :/

~batty~

User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
the lagg miute was tonight >=-/

Offline Profile
((yep...certainly your name being omitted was not intentional Karmina and you were Primogen up until your death....so I apologise for any confusion or upset there :(    Sad to see Karmina die and I really hope you get better hun....you have our thoughts with you :)