<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Bring out your dead

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
',',',',',','Flashed forward to city',',',',',',',','

He arrives soon after sunset in the ancient Forest city of Kjeld. peices of corpses strewn all about, the forest overgrowing into the city, Rofellos gathers what remains he can find. Animals had ran away with most of the remians. He filled a sack with bones and rotted flesh of his once living brethren, which he carried to the cerimonial "crematory" which consits of logs that he would light a blaze. he cleaned the outside of the city, the remains of more than 80 people were outside...he feared that more would lie inside..

He entered the Hut of the elder, titiana. Her corpse hung against a tree limp now petruding through the hut.
He sighed as he lifted her corpse, she taught him how to hunt. her bow lay on its mantel. He lifted it up and examined it (she on his right shoulder)it was a fine bow. he put it back and exited the tent. he laid her corpse down on the "Crematory".

He then entered the hut of the Chief Elder Multani. His corpse lay torn in two. As he reached for the corpse a dark figure moved over Rofellos.Rofellos turned quickly, drawing his dagger on instinct. It was a specter, it resembled Multani..but it couldnt be, his corpse lay not two feet from Rofellos.
     "Rofellos my friend and student..." he said in a   hollowed voice.

"What are you?!" Rofellos demanded

"I did not return to Gaea, i need stay, to find you. There are something that I still am yet to teach you...i neglected to tutor you in the ways that were needed...it is the one thing i regret from my life...Your passion for learning burned brightly...Finish your work..i will return.. (getting bored with this post and is tired...)

Rofellos stayed in a stupor for a while there after, quickly he went about his work...(blah blah blah...) He took the bow and there after called it honorably "Titiana" he also took her shash of arrows...he read the words off a scroll, there was a clap of thunder and a flash of lighting, a gateway appeared before him. He steped through it, it safly led him to the Cappadocian Cattacomb,  the portal closed...

'.'.'.'.'.flash closed'.'.'.'.'

((im not bothering to reread or fix any errors....im bored of this topic i could improve it but..im bored....>=-P

Offline Profile