<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Cain and Batgirl get jiggy with it lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
The next night they woke still entwined in their embrace.  They were both covered in blood the bed was ruined.  As they cleaned up Cain called in a few guards to haul the bed away and get a new one.  He watched Batgirl dressing her alabaster skin was unmarked from the previous nights passions.  His passion for her began to awakin and stir again.  She turned to him and smiled.  He motioned her to him.  "Come here my dear." he said.  She did not move, she just looked at him with a slight smile on her lips.

"And why should I?" she said.   He replyed with a smile his fangs showing "I have something for you."

She moved to him dropping her dress ....................

((just a lil teaser heh heh more to come ............ later :cool:))

User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((finnaly the phrase humping like rabbits has meaning...jesus the stamina!!

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
(( LMFAO @ Belle ... It's just too bad that I CAN'T for the life of me find a guy with that ...

After anouther savage encounter they both were spent.  They lay in each others arms softly talking to each other.  They stayed like that for the rest of the night, just spending time with each other away from the prying eyes of others.  They had agreed befor that it would be best to not show as much emotion for each other in public as it could undermine their positions.  They talked untill dawn and well after untill they fell a sleep again entwined around each other  ..................    

((aawwwww  :biggrin:

~batty~

(( Kiya hun you must not be looking in the right places, heres a map ::hands a map leading to his bedroom:: I have heard the occupant of this room has some serious stamina ::wink, wink:: ;)