<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Misty's hist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
(( sorry it took me so long to post))
   I was born in Northern IL. in a suburb of chicago. I was always an animal lover, I studied to be a vet, but got caught up in drugs and partying and fell in with the wrong crowd.  I married a man who was nice....Till we moved to So illinois. Then he became a workaholic.  We hsd a child together and I worked for the Il dept of conservation.  The baby was the pride of my life and my husband was never around.  I became an avid hiker and backpacker. some times spending weeks out in the forest with my child who by then was 8 yrs old.  We would photo nature a lot and at times photo poachers to turn them over to the athorities.  On May 8 1990 that bastard of a husband was drinking and drove head on to a Vw bug. Killing my daughter, that son of a bitch only broke his arm.  I went into a deep depression spending more and more time in the forests. I quit my job and husband and just vanished into the trees. I don;'t even think anyone looked for me I was nothing. I became a local myth " the woods woman" i think they called me.  
    One night while at my dinner I heard a wolf howl close by my new home.  For fun I returned the call.  To my amazement the wolf loped into my camp.  The wolf retuned for 3 nights.  On the fourth it did a remarkable thing, it turned into the most handsome man I had ever layed my eyes on.  I was not scared i just thought i was crazy.  He kept comming back for several nights and began to tell me of a whole society of night dewellers called kindred.  And that I had been watched for months.  He eventually took me and gave me one last night of physical mortal pleasure before he ravished my soul to give me the dark gift of the kindred.(immortality).  He then left me alone to learn of my new powers  by myself.  I became a hunter, hunting the hunters year around.  I eventually began to follow the mortal hunters to their citys and towns to hunt them down like they stalk animals in their natural habbitat.  In 1998 My sire found me and said that I was to be formally introduced to the Prince and the council.  I came in and was told to kneel before a verry fat man.  He didn't seem pleased to meet me. and talked over me as if i wern't in the room.  Saying things like " your clan has no respect for athority and that they will be taught to respect him."  My sire later told me that The prince always talks like that and that it was  the effect of power.
A week later a strange misshapened man with a club foot came to me and said that my sire had been killed, for punishment for creating me.  And that I was next when they found me.  He told me that he was giving me this information as part of a debt that needed to be repayed.  The monsterous man thing told me to go to Cascadia and that I should be safe there.  so i left my beloved trees and headed for a strange place Cascadia.

(((( sorry it took so long my husband is a procrastinator))

((Nice..very great history :) ))

((errr OK I like it but I want more ::starts to chant::  More More More More.............

((remimber cain i am knew at this ....you wont more i will give you more......give me time thank all who posted..:)...))