<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Aegis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
:) :) :) :)

Offline Profile
[Setting: Under an overpass for a highway.]

::Walking under the streetlights, Xander weaved amoung the discarded punctured tires and old rusty shopping carts. Millions of thoughts surged through his mind, a look of concern on his face, wondering if he'd be able to sift through them. The Cobweb's (Malkavian Madness Network) hold on him had gotten stronger in the past few nights. Attempts at social gatherings were lost in a constant barrage of thoughts since the time of Caine, cycling through his brain, unending, old minds and new minds alike, connected to the intricate weaving of The Cobweb. Through the blood of The Father (Malkav, not Caine) insight was shared amoung his childer. Xander's shirt clung to his chest, due to the thin, sheer coating of bloodsweat as he pressed against his temples with the heels of both his hands. Stepping aside for a car that sped down through the underpass (Alekz's car heading back to Rea's haven) he then continued on his way. He walked up to a wall and stood up on an oildrum and began to trace his finger on the wall, soon, his skin broke against the rough cement of the wall and his blood flowed smoothly over the stone, scrawling the madness within his mind, trying to get it out of his system, he continued to write, word for word, sentence for sentence, everything that had crossed his mind regarding the Camarilla's status here in Cascadia and the presense, although unbeknownst, of the Sabbat. His scrawlings appear as nothing more than gibberish of a one year old, but to a Malkavian, it's meaning is clear. The words to Xander seemed to jump out admist the chaos of insanity against the rough stone wall. Another car passed, sending light across the wall, and then fading again into dim light. Still Xander continued to write. Finally, after a few hours of scrawling, the emaciated, and hungry Xander stepped away from the wall and continued on his way.::

"The Time of Thin Blood....still awaiting our Herald.."

Xander headed to the only place that would accept him. A condemned building which he had inhabited the basement of. Not the best place for a haven...but it will do..

User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
(( damn everyone is adding theirselves to this thing..lol

Offline Profile
she felt like she was going to go crazy...Alek was good...very good she couldn't move without him being there at her side. Mephisto and Gabe had been guarding her as well....which was good.
she smiled to herself...thinking to a few weeks back when the ventrue didnt want anything to do with her...or so she thought. Gabe had never really liked her....he was jealous of her...sorenti spent time with her that maybe should have been spent with him.

The ring on her finger caught her eye as the moonlight filtered through the open window, she had just got it that night....she had used one of the diamonds that Gabe gave her as a sort of peace offering. A jeweller she knew had set it into a ring for her and she was delighted with it.

she leaned out of the window looking at the sky, wondering when her life could go back to being normal.
Alek thought she was in the shower...he had agreed to let her alone as long as he could stand outside the door.
she had turned the shower on and got under it , only briefly though..she needed some time to think and had climbed up on the basin and opened the small window in the bathroom. her elbows leaned on the windowsill, her face cupped in her hands.  she let her thoughts run away with her...thinking about the letter that she had wrote sorenti and whether she would get to see him ...soon.
she missed him so much and would give anything to spend some time with him at Blenheim, she loved it there, it was a strangely peaceful place.
she looked at the window and thought...I could climb out of the window and be at Blenheim in no time at all , as she thought about it the idea became more and more appealing to her.

"Ma'am, are you ok?" Alek said
his voice woke her up from her daydream, and she realised that it would be impossible and very foolish to try and get away.

"yes...im err...um...im fine Alek"
she shut the window quietly as she could.
Alek could hear what sounded like a window been opened or closed "Ma'am!"

hearing his voice she scrambled down quickly from the basin, but fell as she did.
The door was pushed open and Alek stormed in, he looked at her laid on the floor, the smalll towel barely covering her.

she struggled to pull it down.
"Yes Alek....im fine....havent you heard of knocking"
she was embarrassed and knew he would shout at her if he knew that she had been hanging out of the window.
"I heard the window Ma'am...I do hope you wasn't trying to do anything stupid"
she looked down..."no of course not...the window was open you know..ive just shut it....."

he glared at her and put his hand out to help her up off the floor, she took it and stood up wincing at her ankle.
"Don't lie Ma'am..i know i shut it...get dressed I want you where I can see you"
she nodded....
"I heard you fall...i can see your feetmarks on the basin...im not stupid."

"I'm sorry Alek..."

Offline Profile
(( i was bored and wanted to post and didnt know what to post.....:P

Offline Profile
(( lmao...o and btw...another excellent post :)

Offline Profile
(( ::has a page of his own:: hehehehe ::temporarilly:: (spelling?)

Offline Profile
(( superb posts Rea :)

She drove herself from the haven she had been staying at and followed the directions she had been given carefully. Her eyes kept looking in the mirror just to make sure she wasn't been followed at all.
It was good to be able to drive herself somewhere but she was still very wary, it seemed strange not to have Alek at her side.
As she left the city and carried on down the road she wondered what the place she was going to would be like, he had assured her that it was lovely and was sure that she would like it .

she saw the turn off ahead and slowed down to turn into the road. The trees cast shadows on the road and she felt a bit vulnerable out here alone. She put her foot down and the Lotus sped forward.It was good to be free for awhile, she smiled to herself and turned the radio on, shed soon be there and would be able to see for herself what the place looked like.

She braked suddenly....she had heard her name been called...she looked around hesistantly...there was noone around..and how could she have heard it above the radio she thought to herself.
Shaking her head at her dillusions she started the car again and continued down the road.
she turned the car into another road and drove into the blackness until she came out of the other side and pulled up to the building. she smiled as she looked at it...this would be here new home for awhile...but she still couldn't tell anyone where she was...the stalker was still around. she had spoke to Sorenti and he had told her about this place...and that she could move here if she liked at least here she would have a bit more freedom.
she stepped out of her car and shuddered, she felt like someone was watching her. she looked around nervously, but could see noone ...Its the place she told herself it does look a bit creepy.

Her hands slipped into her jean pockets and found the key that she had been given, she grabbed her bags from the car and approached the door.The key slipped into the lock and the door opened silently.
Her bag dropped in the hall , she wandered around the haven, it was beautiful, he had told her it would be.
As she walked into the bedroom she smiled at the rose laid on the bed, he must have been here before she had got there.
A sudden pain hit her and she doubled over holding her head, she fell onto the floor and rocked as the pain in her head became so intense. it felt like nothing she had felt before.she tried to stand but fell back to the floor, her eyes widened open . she could here the voice again, calling her name...she looked around...there was noone there again then she realised...the voice was in her head. The pain lessened slightly and the voice bacame clearer......."Reannag.......she tried to make out the words , her name was clear enough but the rest where fuzzy...she stood up and tried to shake the voice from her head, the pain hit her again with such a force she felt a tear running down her face.
"Go away! " she shouted at the empty room........
She fell onto the floor and sobbed it felt like someone was in her head telling her things..whispering her name...again and again....she tried to fight it and then she heard a nother name....she looked shocked...
"No...thats not true...it cant be......your dead......."
The pain became even more unbearable and she passed out collapsing on the floor.

((okies i am going somewhere with this i promise but if anyone wants to add you can do....hmmmm you would have had to follow me tho...cause you dont know where i am only 3 do..i think anyways

Offline Profile
(( another excellent post :)

Offline Profile
((i will get round to posting but im ill:( got a bad cold and stuff...and cant think straight....

Offline Profile
((this is for Bats...hun you know what you were asking me about...jacob....well its in here......

Offline Profile