<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Rofellos IC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
He awakes from his long slumber just as the sun sets. He crawls out of his tree coffin that he has slept in these past few nights, and looks about. reaches into the opening in the tree and pulls out a buckskin pouch. He removes a roll af bandages from the pouch and cuts the worn blood covered bandage that lies on his open chest wound. he cleans his wound and changes his bandage. He wounders if he will see Mrs.Bat ever again, he wishes she would have told him How to use the "powers" he has been bestowed. He doesnt not know why people have been pushing blood to him, but he will not drink the blood of man. his wound wont heal, he has lost alot of blood. He turns and walks off towards the Elsylum

Offline Profile
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((Hey, got melancholic and took a trip to the past...this thread here is the oldest in the In Character Forum...dating back to july 4th 2001...I think that's like the MB's very first day..and in fact its probably the whole new SoC website's first day...it got no replies...maybe we SHOULD start erasing old threads...
It'a a nice post Rofellos

Offline Profile
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
(thx and we should..

Offline Profile
(( yup ... that was a nice post indeed ... sorry I didn't tell you that then ...lol ...

((yes we could delete old posts, but I for one do not want the responsibility of deciding what goes and what stays....  nor do I really feel like spending an entire day reading and deleting old threads :P

~batty~

::Misty was sitting at the bar and drinking a coke. she turned to look at the fire.she became intrance by the flames.she started to remimber about her sire and how he came to her ::frowns:: Misty snapped out of when she heard the door handle move::

(( hope this is ok Rofelloes))