<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Warpaint

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
she walked in and dumped the shopping bag on the bed. compacts, lipsticks, eye-shadow, lip liners,  her fav type of blush brushes with the slightly curved handle. she had a hell of a time finding a foundation that matched her white skin ( 8P) but the lady at nordstrom was very helpful after Adrianna took a couple pints of her blood. All and all it was a good shopping spree. She got some nice dinner dresses, new shoes, (8)) some cute little tops...
God... she was proud of herself, she passed up every bargan and went right for the expessive stuff and why not, she could afford it after all.
she opened of body lotion and squirted a little out on her fingers, the scent was intoxicating.

she paused. there was a letter from reannag laying on the bed.

She opened it. and read it quickly.
"WAR!!!!"
she read it again, yep it said they were at war with the caps.

(to be continued)

Offline Profile
((With the Capps heh? lol interesting...:) ))

User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((even tho it doesnt concern me anymore...yeah that is interesting..lol

figures  wait till judas is gone..and then do it..lmao..smart move

(Edited by belle at 7:29 pm on Aug. 15, 2001)

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
((oh great, i'm not posting anymore... everytime i do i cause trouble... ((8P) :::runs away and hides))

Offline Profile
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((how did you cause trouble?...if you ment the letters were in caps just say so...either way i dont think you caused trouble :)

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
((run ......run ......as far as you can...hweheheh))

User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
((HMM okies let me find the letter and read it again...hmmmmmm

Offline Profile
((ok I've gotta ask it...... why would the cappas care about the lasombra??  and who (if anyone) sent the letter to adrianna???

::sighs::

~batty~

((adrainna hun?  could you send me the letter that is ent you..lol cause i cant find it and im sure i never mentioned war......well i dont think i did. anyways......but its all good:0 i just need to know what i said..in case ..umm i get asked about it.....

Offline Profile
She couldn't help thinking it was the silliest thing, Vampires who could live forever, wasteing the dark gift on silly little things like war.

She sighed and dropped the letter back on the bed.
She picked up one of her new dresses, the black retro with plunge neckline, soft flutter sleves and a lettice hem. She held it up against her body and instinctively turned to see how it looked in the mirror.

A shudder passed through her and she fell weeping to the floor. She had so much fun shopping, she forgot that lasombra's don't have reflections.

In a rage she threw the make-up at the mirror shattering it into a thousand peices. and with her hands she tore at the dresses until nothing was left but rags.
"its not fair," she cried.
and that's when she remembered the gun in her purse...

(Edited by Adrianna at 12:02 am on Aug. 17, 2001)

Offline Profile
(( ok ... this is none of my business ... But did Adrianna just quit?  :(

((actually Rea....you wrote that the Las had allied with the Vents and Brujah against the Cappas....you didn't actually mention war....but it could be taken that way lol ;)
Adrianna....it's cool....don't worry.....if that's your character's reaction....it can't be wrong lol

(read my last thread)
she stood on the streets of cascadia dressed in black
leather. she leaned against the building and waited to see if someone would try and pick her up. She didn't care who, vampire, human, it was all just the same. Someone was gonna pay.

She thought again of reannags letter.
ok, she wanted in, a war might be just the thing to cool her vengence. It was like jules always told her the clan wars were the quickest way to the abyss...  

(Edited by Adrianna at 1:37 am on Aug. 17, 2001)

Offline Profile
Her paperwork was done...and she looked around for something to do...she wondered if she should return to her own haven , now that she was safe from who, or whatever had been stalking her. Mephisto was staying at her haven and she cringed slightly hoping that it was still in one piece.
she stood up and found her phone and called home...listened as the answering machine clicked on and hung up.Strange, she thought that Calvin would be at home.A name caught her eye on the phone as she flicked through it looking for Mephisto's number.
"Adrianna....I wonder how she is......."
she hit the dial button and waited for a reply.

(ok hun...im calling you ...remember the fone I bought you..hint..hint...lol.

Offline Profile
she walked along the street toward the slummy part of town. With any luck some sick pervo would try and rape her. She giggled at the thought of his suprise. that would be just the thing she needed, take out all her frustrations on some sicko rapist.

The cell-phone rang.

She reached in her purse and pulled it out. She looked at the number. "its Reannag..."

"Hello"

Offline Profile