<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Puppy Love

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarCaitiffPosts: 16Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:18 am
She slips quietly from her haven at sunset, a man occupied her mind so completely that she didn't think about feeding at first, only pleasing him.
Quietly she wonders how she could please him the best, even impress him.  She sighs as she passes a convent then a great thought crosses her mind.  She had a plan.  She opened the door to the church beside it and smiled polietly to the priest as he came to her, drawn by some force unknown to him.
"Hello father, I would like to confess."
"Follow me my child"
She follows him quietly to a confession box.
"How have you sinned my child?"
"I have had impure thoughts for a man and would kill for him."
"Oh dear...."
She breaks through the window between them and snaps his neck.
She leaves him there knowing a nun heard the ruckus and is coming.  As she exits a nun walks to her.
"Dear lord, what was that evil noise?"
"Not *ReALLy* evil...."
"What do you mean by that miss?"
*snap*  The nun lay on the floor quietly.
She knows this time everything was quiet enough.  She grabs the nun by the back of her habbit and the priest by his robe, dragging them noiselessly out to the back.  She brings them back to her haven and boxes them up neatly in one coffin, smiles happily, for she owes no faith to the false god of the mortals and she may please the man she burns for.  Smiling she brings the coffin to his haven and sets it hidden near to it.  She begins to talk to herself quietly...
"Oh I do hope dear Valek likes this.... I hope he doesn't think it ill done... Am I right to do this? Hmm..."
She pulls a deep blood colored rose from her dress and places it on the coffin with a note.
The note reads.
"Dearest,
I hope you take this sentiment correctly, meet me tomorrow at 9 near to my haven at the corner of 1st and Abby streets.  Please, think not poorly of me.
-drink the blood of a rose-
-=Forever and Always=-
~'~~@Diam~'~~@

Offline Profile
((hummmm)) (( nice touch ....with the rose ))

((great, another homicidal Priest killer. lol!

User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((and they said belle was odd for likeing misty..lol

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
((Thanks all... thanks for all the support... hurumph... hehe))

Offline Profile
((Thats one great post :) and yep Gabe another priest killer lol...nice post Diam,ill post something IC very soon :) ))

Still walking in the forest...heading toward..his haven.....
Rain started to fall...transforming the ground into mud...thunderstrikes could be heard and see...an heavy rain was falling....and a big storm coming...Valek continued to walk in the forest...toward his haven...he finally reached the road..who was now only a Muddy road due to the storm...he walked in the middle of it....there was no light...even the moon didnt shined a lot this night....it was a very cold and dark night....Valek arrived at his haven...there was tombstones everywhere...it looked more like an abandoned cemetery....and a strange and dark tower was in the middle of it......Valek walked toward the entrance of his haven...he suddenly stop walking....the odour of death...was floating around...even thought Valek was in the middle of the cemetery...he could smell...the fresh odour of death....it made him smile quite evily...he turned back...looked around...and noticed a coffin...under a tree...it was well hidden...Valek then walked til he reached the coffin...he noticed....a bloody red rose on the coffin along with a small note....Valek kneeled and took the rose in one hand and the note in the other hand....he opened the envelope...and started to read the note

"Dearest,
I hope you take this sentiment correctly, meet me tomorrow at 9 near to my haven at the corner of 1st and Abby streets.  Please, think not poorly of me.
-drink the blood of a rose-
-=Forever and Always=-
~'~~@Diam~'~~@ "

After reading the note....Valek opened the coffin slowly...and noticed a dead nun and a dead priest...in the coffin....Valek smiled evily....and liked a lot what he was seeing at the moment....Valek then said

"You both got what you deserved......"

Valek then took out a rope from his coat....he tied the nun and the priest by their neck with it...and hanged them on the tree....Valek laughed evily only looking at it...he then looked at the rose....and Valek read the note again....He then put the rose and the note inside his coat...obviously to protect them from the falling heavy rain....he then walked in the cemetery around his haven...and sat on a tombstone....the rain was still falling heavily....Valek stayed outside anyway....looking at the hanging nun and priest...smiling evily at them...the flashes that the tunderstrikes was making....were flashing in the tormented faces of this dead nun and priest....Valek liked the work of the one who did this....and memorized the adress that was on the small note.....Valek will go there to meet the person...who did this....he was waiting....impatiently...to tomorrow....

((WooHoo... god that was an awesome post!!!))

She sits at her haven, running fingers through sleek black/purple hair... fretting if what she did was not ill done.

"Oh dear.... please let me be right about this...."

Offline Profile
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 0Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 11:21 pm
((Valek gets all the humans...:cries:

Offline Profile
((don't cry son...  we got our own humans ::grin::  unless you mean Diab the sultry and sexy toreador that appears to be warming Valek's dead heart ::laughs::

great posts btw!

~batty~

User avatarLasombraPosts: 12Location: gigglesJoined: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:56 am
(( ::applauds the posts::

Offline Profile
((Im going to post something IC again soon :) and thanks meph :) Diam came up with 2 GREAT post i agree with you.))

(( dam.....great posts))