<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Rea has secret visitors

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarKindredPosts: 0Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:46 pm
misty was walking around the city streets and saw Kion  flying by with some thing in its mouth .misty call kion to her.the bird  came to her .kion i wrote this letter for reannag please tack it to her .

the letter said :
reannag i have heard on what is going on and if i can help please let me know.

::Misty rolled up a another pice of paper for a replay from reannag.::

now go  give this to reannga

Offline Profile
((okies that is mistys ic post from the rea broke a tradition thread...keep up with me now..im on a roll lmao

Offline Profile
Rea leaned against the wall looking out at the night sky....the guard had told her to get down many times...but so far he hadn't actually forcefully stopped her.
She heard a familar cawing noise and looked up...
Kion was circling above the building, as she watched him swoop down to her she prayed that he had a note for her....eager to here any good news she barely gave him chance to land before she grabbed for his pouch on his leg and unfolded the paper.
As she read the letter she though if only it was that easy Misty hun.....she suddenly thought of calvin...he had been out of the city for awhile now but was due back...he had to be told...or warned...who knows what may happen to him if she died.

She climbed down unsteadily from the window...her legs buckling as she stood on the cold damp floor...(((ffs someone give her a blanket its bloody freezing:P
Her arms reached out and grabbed her bag ..searching through it for her pen...damn ...where is it...her eyes searched the floor and she found it..it had rolled out of her cell and was just outside the bars.
Slowly she stood up and edged towards the bars...she looked to see where the guard was and carefully reached through and grabbed the pen.
"what you doing!" he shouted at her.....
she looked at him as he approached the bars.....
"nothing..." she bowed her head hoping hed go away.....
He smirked at her " not much longer now....I cant wait to see you die.."
She cowered at his words and stayed looking down till he walked away.
She sat and wrote a note.
Misty...thanks but I dont think there's anything you can do...but I have one favour to ask of you...can you get word to calvin, my ghoul.....
Rea...

Once again she climbed back up to the window and offered Kion some chocolate that she had found in her bag......she slid the note into the pouch...
watching the cell door for any sign of the guard she was sure this wasn't allowed.....
"kion go to misty...go now..."
she heard the guard walking back and quickly slipped back down to bench, whincing as she scraped her leg on the wall.

As he looked through she was sat in the corner.

Offline Profile
Rea sat on the bench, her arms clasped around her knees, trying to fight of the hunger that tore through her body, making her tremble and her fogging her mind.
"mistress are you in there?"
she shook her head , she was hearing things now....she closed her eyes praying for sleep to overtake her, perhaps that would give her some release from how she felt. the pain and discomfort of being here in the first place but  mostly..the pain that was the greatest was the one that she would never see sorenti again.

"mistress?"
she looked up and saw calvin laid on the floor outside the barred window....
" oh my god calvin.....what you doing here....be quiet please..the guard..."
She willed her bodyto stand up and tentavily stood on the bench, her hand reached through the bars to calvin.
Misty was with him too...Rea smiled at her....
"thankyou...you must have got the note...."
Misty nodded..." we had to come and see you....."
"mistress..I dont like you been here..."
Rea looked at him as he took a hacksaw out of his coat....and started sawing at the bars....
"calvin no......this isnt the way ...this will cause more trouble" misty said
The saw broke through the bar...he so much wanted his mistress out of the cell.
"you can get through there mistress...we can hide somewhere..." he looked at her hopefully
"calvin...you dont understand..I have done wrong..I must be punished....If I ran I would be hunted down...I cant do that to sorenti...I must stay....If I die..I die to put things right for sorenti....."
He looked at her sadly...Rea could see misty keeping a lookout for any sign of guards.
" I want to go home calvin..im cold...and so hungry but I cant...."

"feed off me mistress...please.....you look weak your so pale"
The hunger in her overcame her and she sunk her fangs into his wrist..feeding off him greedily, moaning as she felt his blood filling her veins, she grinned as she watched him lay on the floor moaning in ecstasy.
His colour drained from his face and his lips turned bluish.
Rea broke away "calvin..oh my god what have i done..misty is he ok?"
misty ran over just as calvin opened his eyes....
"was it good for you mistress" he smiled at her sadly...
Rea nodded at him....feeling herself healing her tired body.
They carried on talking...she told him about the money that she had hidden away , and that he must take it if anything happened to her.
He was reluctant to..." i dont want it mistress..I want you back at your haven...."
"calvin..i cant promise you that...."
"perhaps you should ask sorenti to give some protection to calvin" misty suggested.......
Rea looked at him.." shall I do that calvin....?"
she held on to his hand tightly...willing herself not to cry...he was already upset enough.

Calvin shook his head...." I will be fine..if need be I'll go into hiding...."
Reas eyes felt heavy and she relaxed.....the pain was easing inside her and she felt light headed.
"the drugs are working mistress..thats good....I wanted to help the pain....."
"drugs.....?"
Calvin nodded pleased with himself...."yes I took strong drugs before I came to see you....and you fed from me.....your not used to them so they are taking affect on you quickly..."
Rea nodded..." im so tired....."
" we must go calvin.....the guards " misty said...
"yes go dont get caught here..and thankyou ..both of you..i know what you have risked to come here"

Rea squeezed his hand once more and very unsteadily climbed down to the bench and laid on it...feeling herself slip into a deep sleep. Her lips formed a smile as she seemed to see sorenti in her dream....they were together in the penthouse..the first night together....all that he had done for her to make her happy...and this was they way she repaid him.

Offline Profile
((oops I got carried away lol:)

Offline Profile
Leaving the horrible cell of his domitor, Calvin felt pained and hurt. If only there was something he could do? His mind only thinking of her blood. Its been over a month since his last feeding and his body will be completely mortal again soon. How could these ventrue licks kill his domitor? She was perfect in every way, they must see it. This so called Prince rules his city like an angry child with his toys.

Walking down to the church asking to speak to the Cardinal. Asking for sanctuary in his holy church to find himself and his relationship with God. Knowing none of the kindred would find him there.

Over the next few weeks Calvin begins to awaken. His new mortal mind has surpased what most have seen and now has begun learning some new kind of magic. His faith in God that his Mistress will be saved pulls him through this horrible time. He awaits to enter cascadia with his Mistress.

as Misty left Reannag .Misty gave some hope to her.

misty thought ::if thay did see one of the bars missing and she could get out but instead stayed thay would nt give her death but a sever punshment . ::

Misty thought ::reannag knows she did wrong as so do i but in good fath i hope cain would see that reannag could have ran but she didnt and hopes he looks at that when he makes his discision.::

((fogot about that bit misty...good job your watching my back ..lol ty guys for the rp..i so needed it ..:)

Offline Profile
(( np...hun i do try ));)

(( not a very secure cell and a very inept guard lol))

(((shhhh drain:P:P

Offline Profile
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((What about the fact that the cell is like 4 or 5 feet UNDERGROUND and there's a window to the OUTSIDE... I find that pretty wierd....lol

Offline Profile
(well thorpe...the way i see it is like this....
the cell is below ground...ok....but the window is small on ground level....like a cellar window...you with me....thats the way i rped it anyways.....

Offline Profile
((Hey, I only pop in here and there these days...Rea, I hope  that all that RP is taking place over one night, being in a confined space with a window to the outside when you're kindred isn't the funnest thing in the world..

((babe...get me on icq and explain..lol good rp....

Offline Profile