<  Ancient Tomes  ~  bad things can happen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
She felt pretty good about things after meeting with Reannag.
"ok so i over reacted no biggy" she told herself She really didn't know who the caps were anyway, for all she knew some of the vamps she had been running around with were caps and so far everyone had been nice to her.

She walked into the the lobby of her apartment building and got on the elevader. It would be dawn in a few hours so it was time to settle in. She thought about her adventures so far and smiled, cascadia had turned out to be a cool place so far.

She got off the elevader and walked to her apartment. She reached for the handle and saw that the door was open.

She reached into her purse and pulled out her pistol then opened the door. The lights were off but she could sense that someone was there. Someone... mortal.

Offline Profile
((Nice post))

User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
as she stood at the door the idea that she was being robbed crossed her mind.

She giggles softly, "boy ain't this gonna be a surprise."
She pushed open the door and walked into the dark apartment. at first she didn't see anyone, but then the outline of someone sitting in the recliner startled her.

"ah, so your the vampire i've heard so much about. how old are you, 100, 200 years maybe?"

"who the fuck are you?" she raised her pistol level with the intruders head. she could feel her head swimming, with the idea that someone knew what she was. She had been careful, at least she thought she had been.

"oh and what do you intend to do with that gun, demon?" he laughted

She saw him nod, and from the corner of her eyes five more mortals in red jackets appeared, and they rushed her, giving her a chance to only get off a couple of shots before she was taken down.

(Edited by Adrianna at 10:25 pm on Aug. 23, 2001)

Offline Profile
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((a vamp hunting clan??? In Thorp's city?!? oh..this is really cool...Thorp's in trouble now so he can't deal with this...but this will maek a great future thread....

Offline Profile
She found herself pinned to the floor, with a man holding down each of her limbs.

"goddamit, let me up you... you..." she screamed, and bit at them, but it was no good. They had her down but good.

The one who was sitting in the chair stood over her in one hand he held a cross, in the other a wooden stake.
"yes, call to god demon, you could use his help about now i think. Pray that your damned soul can be saved."

"who the fuck are you?" she screamed.

"in time you will learn that. but for now you must pay for your sins, you have killed monster, one of my chosen lays dead."

She turned her head and could see one of the red shirt guys laying on the floor in a pool of blood. She actualy hit one of them with her gun.
Holy shit, she got one...
Without thinking she cheered "woooo hoooo,"

then felt the boot of the leader of the hunters against her cheek.

Offline Profile
the phone rings and the Machine gets it.

"hi, i'm prolly here, but don't want to talk to you. so at the beep you can speak and i might just pick up...beeeep"

"heeeey Adrianna, this is Malene, i'm at that weirdo club you told me never to go too, and I could really use a ride. come on girl pick up the phone, I know your there...
oh poop... click.

the man leans down next to Adrianna and holds a cross before her face. "now then, I know you are the one killing all those preists and if not, then you will lead us too them.

"I don't..."

he pressed the cross against her cheek until it burns her flesh. "silence demon, The lord compels you to tell the truth."

"father Damian, we should go before more of the demons arrive."

the preist looks at the one speaking he then raises the stake in the air and plunges it into her heart.

Adrianna slips away into torpor, and is moved easliy to another site.

(Edited by Adrianna at 1:57 am on Aug. 24, 2001)

Offline Profile
((sweet ....very nice ))

the leader of the hunters had them wrap Adrianna's body in a carpet and carry her down to a van waiting in the alley. He waited in the apartment with one of the others giving instructions on how he wanted the place left.

"john, this person who called, this Malene, is she your girl friend? the one you told me about?"

"yes, she is, I didn't beleive any of this is real, I mean vampires, I thought they were just a myth. I'm so glad you beleived me, I mean... I just thought Adrianna was weird, but when I saw that message in blood writen on her apartment wall, I was certain she was into witchcraft or something."

"yes, but we must concentrate on saving Malene, do you know where this club is she was taking about?"

"no, its someplace Adrianna goes, is all I know, why is it important?"

the leader laughted "yes, these vampires travel in packs, I don't think this one was the leader, thats why its important to get her back to the factory, so we can find out all she knows before we save her soul."

"but she is dead isn't she I mean I saw you put that stake in her."

"these demons are much harder to kill then that. But trust me john I will finish her just as soon as I find out what she knows. now, I would suggest you pick up you girl friend and get her out of harms way if you can."

The leader watched john walk out the door, then he removed a photograph from his pocket and laid it on the floor next to the body of his dead follower. The photograph was a picture of Adrianna's message in blood with a note on the back that said

I know about you and will see you all burn in hell.

Then he picked up her phone and dialed 911 and left the apartment.

Offline Profile
User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
nice post))

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
((Indeed a nice post))

((yes very nice ::He agrees with Belle and Valek::

((yup definitely...very good SL :)   ummm you'll have to let us know if we can intervene.....Sorenti has a guard who monitors all the police radio frequencies and 911 calls....

((yes please, feel free to ad to this post. my goodness, I'm begining to feel all alone :::giggles::: I feed on you input so have at it SOC.

Luv poor little kidnapped
Adrianna

Offline Profile
((cool :)

((ok, still kidnapped... hmmm I guess nobody cares, oh well I supose I will just have to move on to the next part and accept the fact My character is gonna die.

Offline Profile