<  Ancient Tomes  ~  bad things can happen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
((::is scared::  somebody......... do something.........!!!

~batty~

Malene arrived home just before dawn, She was tired but didn't see any reason to rush off to bed. She thought about the events from the other night and couldn't understand what Adrianna saw in that club she always goes too. The people seemed a little weird and violent for her taste. There was no music, no dancing and the drinks sucked big time.

She sighed then went into the bathroom and started the water for a nice streamy bath. She droped in a couple of bath beads then started to disrobe.

The phone ringing caught her off gaurd, It was like 4:00am, the person it could be was some pervo, or her stalker ex-boyfriend johnny, but the idea that maybe Adrianna was worried about her and returning her call made Malene answer the phone.

"hullo,"

"oh good, i'm glad I caught you hun, are you ok?"

oh shit it's johnny she thinks:::"yeah, i'm fine but i'm real tired johnny, so I'll talk to you later k..."

"no wait, Malene, we need to talk I'm..."

"johnny there is nothing to say... I already told ya I can't handle a control freak right now, your a real nice guy and all, but... I don't think we are right for eachother." She tried being nice the last time, but he didn't get the hint.

"wait, Malene, ok... I just called to make sure... " he gave a long pause. he wanted to say something but din't

"sure of what?" she asked

"nothing...I... I'm sorry to called so early, Malene I'm just glad you made it home."

"what..." She clutched at her chest and tried to figure out how he had known she had gone out. "Hey have you been following me like or something?"

"no...I...I got to go"

She remembered her call to Adrianna, That was the only person who knew she was out, But johnny hated her so much, it didn't seem like he would go see her.

"johnny, what did you do?"

The phone was dead, he had hung up. Malene felt a chill pass over her. She pushed the speed dial on her phone and waited to see if Adrianna was at home....

User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
It was morning by the time father damien returned to his Laboratory office. He sat down and wrote something on his note pad. He read it over a couple of times then he placed it in an envelope and sealed it.

He picked up his phone and pressed the speed dial.

"yes we have the vampire... no, I don't think this is the one we are looking for, she was too easy to take down." he sighed and listened to the person on the other end.

"I think interrigation (slaps typo demon 8P) is too dangerous...yes... yes I know... no right now she is in torpor... I don't intend to wake her... today... maybe tomarrow... it doesn't matter we have a mortal who knows where they hang out, and that's all we need"

Offline Profile
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
father Damian looked at the leo soldier standing in front of his desk.
"So, you say that no one came to the apartment?"

"yes, that right, just the police, They treated the whole thing as nothing more then a murder."

damian leaned back in his chair and sighed. "Ok, so maybe she is a loan vampire, I find it hard to beleive because I've always found them to run in packs...Hmmm"

"I wouldn't know sir"

"well, I guess since she is the only vampire, she must be the one, very well, give the order to have her killed."

"yes sir it will be done."

damian watchs the soldier give a salute and walk toward the door. "Oh one thing james..."

"yes sir" said the soldier.

The mortal girl Malene, has she been picked up yet.

"ah, no sir... we can't find her, johnny thinks she may have left the city."

"that's a shame... I've been told the club was nothing more then a gentlemens club anyway."

he nodded to the soldier and then went back to writing out a letter to the vatican. --vampire menence has been arrested, One vampire female has been destroyed, will monitor the situration and update you-- Sighed Father Damian

Offline Profile