<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Thorp in Cascadia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:13 pm Reply with quote
((Yep VERY nice man :smile:,i just came back from New-York,ill eat and think of something to post right after :smile: ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 1:47 am Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((Sorry Valek, I HAVE to psot....my fingers will move by themselves and post anyways even if I don't want to....TiC sideeffects..))

Thorp's head was throbbing in pain, he bloodhealed minimally to save his blood pool, something about Timothy's now foaming mout and growing fangs told him he was going to need it. He sniffed at the aparrently old man...he now smelled much more lupine...crap.
Knowing he was anyways going to be heard by the lycanthropes' ears he managed to whisper to the former prince beside him: "Would those mofu's be able to touch the blade? Being half-wolf and all..."
Batgirl's eyes shifted momentarily from Timothy's to Lupus Mortis.
"I have no idea whatsoever." She stated in normal volume."
Katrina turned to the bearer of the legendary sword. "What do you mean?"
Thorp smiled a fanged smile. "Ya idiots should research whut ya interested in...thoroughly..." He uttered the last word in a completely animal-like voice and then everyone jumped as Lupus Mortis shined and then flashed.
Where Graventhorp once stood now a gigantic beast covered in fur (except in a thin line across his chest where a scar stood) foamed at the mouth and stretched its claws. Graventhorp in garou form.
After a momentary inner-struggle Thorp was able to overtake The Beast and gain control.
"Cover Me." He uttered in a voice that could belong to nothing but a beast.
Instantly both Gabriel and Batgirl leapt behind the huge lupine preventing any surprise attacks from behind, understanding Thorp wnated Timothy.
"Thorp! They'll all transform!" Gabe spat
"We can't manage 4 of them...!" Batgirl added watching as the 3 goons that were spread across the room and Kathrina went into a form very similar to Thorp's.
Timothy, in his own beast form, leapt at Thorp who received him claws outstrecthed and kness bent, rolling backwards to throw the hulk into a the far wall....reducing it to rubble.
Gabe rolled away instants before Katrina had turned the spot were he stood to a crater. Bats growled as she dodged a blow from a goon but clenched her teeth realizing the other one was going to hit her square in the face, she prepared to it when a slight swish surprised her and the lupine's paw fell with a wet thud. Next to her stood Valek, sword in hand...demonic cries coming from the blade. His eyes pitch black.
Thorp slashed at Timothy who had just leapt from under a small pile of rubble....a whelp escaped Timothy's mouth as his left arm fell at hsi feet. And a similar one left Thorp's as a goon leapt at him from behind, pushing its foot's claws into his side.
4 bangs were heard and Katrina fell in a heap...silver bullets across her chest, Gabe fired a fifth into her skull and screamed "We have to get out of here!"
3 more lycanthropes in lupine form entered, one through the 2 door way and the other two through the wall.
10 wraiths were surrounding the Cappadocians and these soon flew at the newcomers as Valek's sword turned red for an instant and 2 more wraiths...bigger wraiths...flew from it at the goon that was attacking Thorp.
Timothy...again with 2 arms...sidejumped as a now completely healed Thorp leapt at him, taking adavantage of the distracted goon who was busy fighting 2 angry wraiths. Thorpjumped high avoiding a slash from Timothy's and came down ahrd on him, feet on hsi chest, and began a ramapge of swipes and bites, kicks and jumps finally tearing off the beast-like head and roaring in triumph. He threw the head at the goon that had attacked him, that had already taken the 2 wraiths, and jumped high, coming down besides a struggling Gabe, who was trying to reload his gun with silvered bullets as he kept dodging...with incredible speed..another goon. Soon this goon was launched acroos the room as timothy's head-less body attacked it. Batgirl controlled timothy's body and summoned 2 more wraiths to protects her back drawing her dark sword and leaping to Thorp's and Gabriel's side.
Gabe promptly fired 2 times at the fallen goon (piercing its heart and brain) and in a mind-numbing speed turned to face the reamining goons that were begining to circle the seneschal. A crash was heard from above and 2 more lycanthropes fell from a hole in the ceiling.
"This is hopeless..." Batgirl uttered, her blood-pool almost completely drained.
Thorp grabbed both his friends, each with one arm, put them on each of hsi shoulders and leapt at a wall, creating an exit to the next room. The kitchen. He crossed the new room in 2 strides, put Gabe down and punched a hole through the floor, then tore it wider with his feet and jumped down, landing on some sort of basement. Gabe followed.
"put me down!" Batgirl shrieked and groaned as Thorp let her fall down painfully.
"Sewer." Thorp uttered in a beast voice looking around for an entrance to what he had just mentioned.
Crashes could still be heard from not far away, Batgirl gasped "Valek!" As soon as this left her lips a demonic shrill rised from where the crashes came and then a rumbling preceding a blinding flash. And then Valek floated down the hole swiftly and simply stated in a voice that wasn't the one Thorp was accustoemd to. "More are upstairs."
Graventhorp tried to concentrate over the whispers coming from either Valek or his sowrd and founf waht he was looking for...in a second he crossed the basement stood on a small drain hole and made a hole on the floor. Gabe with his amazing speed was the first to go down followed by Batgirl. Valek looked at Thorp, nodded and jumped in himself. Graventhrop began to shrink, clothes replaced his fur and his muffle shrinked back to his own fanged mouth, lupus Mortis appeared in his rigt hand and then he jumped down.

((sorry, I just had a million ideas and rambled on...I don't even know hwo thsi post came out...if its too farfetched, wrong or just confusing let me know...))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 2:33 am Reply with quote
((Woah...GREAT post man :smile:

Ok,ill post something too soon enough :smile:
actually im writting it now lol ))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-11-25 20:37 ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 3:31 am Reply with quote
As Thorp took Batgirl and Gabriel with him,Valek looked around carefuly,a crash could be heard,two Lycanthropes crashed the ceilling falling on the floor right in front of Valek...Valek smiled evily taking out his sword the "Cthulhu Dawn",at this moment the voice of Batgirl screaming "Valek!" could be heard,Valek smiled evily once again to the lycanthropes as they were getting closer..blood coming out of their mouth's crushing the peices of the ceilling that falled on the ground as they were walking on it....Valek then set his arms in a reversed cross position,mouthing a few words in a unknown tongue ((Los Demonis)) at this moment a blinding red light appeared along with the screams of the damned,screams of tortured souls,screams of demons who were only waiting to sin again....strangely the demon's spirit's were coming out of Valek's body....not the sword this time....hundreds of demons came out of him...they were running and jumping on the lycanthropes,eating them alive....Valek smiled evily as he floated down the hole seeing the others there....Valek then said in a demonic voice "more are upstairs".

As Valek reached the ground he started to walk toward the rest of the coterie....Demons jumped down the hole too running toward Bat,Thorp,Gabriel and Valek....Valek smiled evily not turning back...Gabriel saw the demons coming and he took out his gun slowly....pointing it at the demons....Valek walked pass Gabriel and the others going for about 5 feet away from them...Valek turned back and looked at the demons running toward them.....Gabriel lifted his arm aimed at them with his gun ready to shoot....As the demons were getting closer all of the coterie could see the pain and torments in their white eyes,their never ending demonic screams....the demons jumped and entered Valek's body just like if they were ghosts....Valek closed his eyes....shaking a little....and he lat out a huge demonic scream that made the part of the sewers where they came down collapse so the lycanthropes wouldn't be able to pass throught it....As Valek sheeted his sword the face of his Sire "Angelica" appeared on the blade smiling evily....Valek then spat still in a demonic voice"LeTs Go...." Valek mouthed a few strange words that would make whatever is holy bleed....cross,statues...anything....

Valek turned back to normal and looked at Thorp...quite surprised as it was the first time he saw Thorp shapeshift like this...and even more surprised that Thorp was able to control the beast....Valek noded to him....and the coterie started to walk throught the sewers,Gabriel was the one in front....

-Moments later-

Gabriel said "Stop"

-Thorp-"Woah...we aint stoppind damn it,i mean fucking shit they are still behind us and could break this damn fucking wussy wall."

-Gabriel-"Look at this sign on the wall"

Gabriel showed Thorp and the others the sign on the sewer wall....The sign was the same sign that was in the house they were just barely able to get out....

-Batgirl-"We are not safer in here it seems".
Batgirl said as she took out her darksword.

At this moment a dead body floated on the sewer water....the back of the body had HUGE scratch that could only be done by a lycanthrope....

As Thorp saw it first he said "FUCK!"

Batgirl still had her sword in hand watching around carefully....Valek took out his sword again just in case....Gabriel took out his gun and while staying near the wall he watched around the corner.....and he saw a little child saying "Help me.....help...please help me....."

The child was about 10 years old,and he kept saying the same word over and over again....Gabriel then leaned his back against the wall looking at the others and said "Theres someone....a child about 8 to 10 years old...."

-Thorp-"What the fuck?What does a damn fucking child do in here?"

-Batgirl-"Theres only one way to find out".

-Thorp-"While we are at it....why dont we ask him for directions" Thorp said in a joke laughing a little....

Gabriel then said "Shhhhh....hes coming toward us".

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 7:23 am Reply with quote
(care if i jump in?)

The child repeated the word over and over in quiet monotone...

"please.. please... please... please..."

He stood completely rigid, face entirely void of expression. His face was pale, as though he had not seen the light of day in some time. The ragged clothing he wore draped over his frail body.

The child's eyes moved across his surroundings as if memorizing every detail. Other than that, his only movement was an occasional tapping of his fingers against his thin leg.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 7:36 am Reply with quote
((Oh and Silence remember to send me your details by mail before starting posting and playing another char lol,its important :smile: so i can warn the others of the switching,and about this thread you will have to ask Thorp Bat and Gabe cause its their thread :smile:

Thanks man :smile: ))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-11-26 01:37 ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 8:45 am Reply with quote
((The more the merrier :smile: oh poop! I can't do an IP check from this PC so I dunno who Silence is ;)

"Child... why are you down here?" Batgirl lowered her sword and moved cautiously towards the child. The dim lighting accentuated her thin face, her bright green eyes appeared more sunken, her cheekbones looked higher. The overall effect was frightening.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH get away from me" the child screamed and started to run, almost slipping and falling as his small feet carried him across the slimey sewer floor.

"Follow that kid!" quipped Thorp, caring less about the child and more about putting distance between the coterie and the house.

Gabriel, Valek and Bats followed Thorp. They sloshed through the sewer, although the child was fast he was not fast enough to outrun four hungry vampires.

They caught up with the child who had tried to hide in a shadow.

"Now shall we try this again? Why are you here?" asked Batgirl again.

"And how do we get out?" added Gabriel.

~batty~

NEW EMAIL!!!
battybaby@att.net

~I plan to live forever. So far so good.~

[ This Message was edited by: Batgirl on 2001-11-26 02:50 ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 9:28 am Reply with quote
((Silence is Echoe.. posting as an NPC until Echoe leaves for New Orleans, and Valek, I just sent you that email)

The child didn't say a word, or change his blank expression. He just pointed to a small tunnel to the left of the coterie, and dove in.

Though the space was barely big enough to crawl through, the coterie folowed. The tunnel seemed to narrow just a little as it sloped upward. The smell of dead rats filled the air, but the child didnt seem to notice. He kept on.

A click and a grinding could be heard.. then the coterie saw light. It was candlelight in a smal box chamber, but still light.

The boy moved into the chamber, and the coterie behind him. The walls seemed to be covered with black and white photographs, but on further inspection, they were huge murals.

The wall most immediately visible showed a huge ship, docked. It looked like something out of the 17th century. Gabriel turned around and immediately froze. It took him a moment to realize the werewolf was only a drawing... but it seemed to rip the flesh clean off its victim, a man apparently in his late twenties, also from the same era.

Other drawings filled the chamber. Faces, buildings, werewolves, victims from all periods of history.

As the boy tapped his fingertips against his knee, it became apparent this was no average scared child. Another passage opened, revealing the inside of a tomb... and stairs to the surface.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 7:13 pm Reply with quote
((Nice post man :smile: and thanks for sending me the info :smile:,ill post something else soon too now lol ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 2:05 am Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((Whoa-ho-ho-ho ok, cool twist, I was kinda expecting a chase and THEN the twist, but what the hell....I'll continue if ya guys don't mind...oh, and we can't go to the surface unless we want to go extra-crispy if ya know what I mean (for those morons out there, its sunlight out, so vampires, like us, can't go out unless we want to dburn to ashes. Thats' normally death...) ))

Graventhorp made a face, not at the murals but at the overpowering smell his gangrel nose captured, it was not the dead rats or any other normal sewer smells...it was the same stench that could be found in a day old battle scene, as he knew first hand, it was the stench of death.
"It reeks like a fuckin' Cappa haven..." Thorp whispered
"Yes, don't you love it?" Batgirl commented inspecting one of the werewolves on the wall.
Gabriel was eyeing the girl ((Bats said "she" so no matter what others might've said the child is a girl...ya know yer my fav Bats ;) )) suspiciously, and the child was eyeing him back with no readable expression.
"Who are you?" Gabriel finally whispered.
A solitary tear rolled down the girl's left eye and she did no effort to wipe it away, and only stared back at the ventrue.
"There are stairs to the surface in the tomb." Valek reported walking in, reported in his usual voice.
"Tomb?" Batgirl whipped her head interested and walked to the entrance. Thorp followed.
The tomb was about 2 or 3 times larger than the previous room, at the far end to the left Thorp noticed a cement stairway leading up, what Valek had reported. The walls were also covered in intricate black and white murals depicting heavenly scenes, with smiling, glowing angels...and werewolves at their sides.
"Sheesh, this kid has got WAY too much fuckin' free time on her paws, eh?" Thorp uttered examining what seemed to be a portrait of Saint Peter, keys to heaven in hand.
"mm-hmm." Batgirl replied distractedly, examining the coffin. THe coffin stood in the center of the room, elevated about 4 feet from the rest of the room, elevated on a cement cube that seemed somewhat odd to Thorp's eyes... On each of the angles of the upper face of the cube, where the coffin rested, were golden candle holders holding each a white lit candle. Thorp jumped up next to Batgirl and noticed the candle holders where almost as tall as he was and every single one of them were made of solid gold fashioned to look like, you guessed it, werewolves. Thin werewolves with ahnds over their heads, holding the candle.
Thorp raised an eyebrow at these and then joined Batgirl next to the coffin. The coffin was made of solid stone and had many elaborate carvings everywhere, it seemed to had no lid.
"The coffin won't open?" Thorp asked following one of the carvings, some strange language, with his index finger.
"if it didn't it would not be a coffin, would it?" Batgirl responded bending over to take a closer look at the carvings.
"Nope, just a slab of stone with fuckin' carvings..."
"Wel, it's definetely some sort of sarcophagus...it's this language that riddles me..it seems somewhat familiar, but I don't know it..."
"Shhh..." Thorp interrupted her raising his hand. Since he had entered the tomb the acoustics had seemed odd to him and Batgirl's voice had made this feeling accentuate. The sounds rebounded on the walls differently than they would normally, or maybe something was absorbing them...or they were entering somwhere else...
"The cube!" Thorp snapped his fingers.
"What!?" Batgirl demanded, hands on hips.
"The cube is an entrance to a secret chamber...I knew it seemed odd, and that would explaind the fucked up acoustics!" Thorp jumped down, Batgirl hesitated next to the coffin and followed him. The City Gangrel sniffed the cube and cocked his ears.
"There doesn't seem to be a mechanism.." Thorp talked to no one in particular...
He shrugged and put both his hands on the cube prepared to push it...
A slight crash was heard from the adjacent room and then a short figure entered the tomb...
"DON'T DO THAT!!!!" The girl screamed, she ran at Thorp and kicked him, sending him flying across the room, he cartwheeled in midair and when he landed on his feet, Lupus Mortis was on his hand.
Gabriel appeared at the doorway.
"She's one strong child, eh?" He asked, gun cocked and aimed at the girl's skull. She had done to Gabriel something similar to what he had done to Thorp."Aye, fuckin' fast too..." Thorp had a hard timetelling himself he had been taken by surprise.
"What'dya think, another wolf-boy?" He asked.
The girl fell on her knees and began examining the cube where Thorp had touched it, ignoring the weapons ready to kill her and the conversation of the bearers.
"That's one odd child..." Batgirl whispered.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 2:45 am Reply with quote
((sweetie, the kid is a boy... also he's umm... ::whispers:: Malkavian.... sorry Silence, I didn't want us to make a bigger mess of your char than we already have :cry:

[quote:cb88a8bf63]
On 2001-11-26 02:45, Batgirl wrote:
"AAAAAHHHHHHH get away from me" the child screamed and started to run, almost slipping and falling as his small feet carried him across the slimey sewer floor.
[/quote:cb88a8bf63]

~batty~

NEW EMAIL!!!
battybaby@att.net

~I plan to live forever. So far so good.~

[ This Message was edited by: Batgirl on 2001-11-26 20:45 ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 2:47 am Reply with quote
((Very nice post :smile: im going to post too like i said lol))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 2:57 am Reply with quote
((lol I was about to post too, I'll leave it until later tonight after Valek has posted ::laughs::

~batty~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 3:11 am Reply with quote
(( No Prob LoL... ill post more in abit.. i have a hostage to torture.. and somebody's got to help karl find his marbles.. busy busy day...))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 3:17 am Reply with quote
(( :lol: @ Silence sounds like a tough day!

~batty~