<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Thorp in Cascadia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 5:11 am Reply with quote
((A very very nice post Bat :smile:))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2001 8:24 pm Reply with quote
(( if we follow this thread back this is the same night he got the sword hahaha.

what all do you know of your sires sword Graventhorp?.. it seems to have many been calling wolves to you all night long.
first on your little car ride.
and now they are here in my underworld. MY HOME.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 3:18 am Reply with quote
((::grins:: Should I continue writing or wait for Thorp and Gabriel?

~batty~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 7:13 am Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((ARGH!!! sorry, I had some stuff to do, couldn't get back till today...sheesh, ok, like the way Drain and bats made things happen.. my original idea was that the "mortal" would be a garou in human shape, and THorp smelled that, but its ok this way too..gonna have to think of another twist, but no prob. Oh, and Thorp hates luxury, he would NOT have gone to the cushioned chair.

Thorp narrowed his eyes at the Nosferatu.
"What in hell could ya know about me sword? Not even The Cappa" He made a gesture towards Batgirl "knows much about it, and it was made by her kind.."
Drain shook his head smiling.
"I have my ways, City Mutt. I can get all info I want..and I can give it to ya..for a price.."
"Name the price." Gabriel spoke up, wanting to uncover the blade's mystery once and for all.
"This is big. It cost me a whole lot to get this valuable information...its gonna be expensive. Real expensive." Drain's eyes glittered with greed.
"Money's not a problem." Thorp muttered, glad to having found a way to get rid of the accumulating wages he owned. He hated money that wasn't completely necessary. He glanced at Gabriel, who nodded. He had the Ventrue's colossal bank account, or accounts, backing him up.
"Who says its money I want?" Drain smiled a curved, wicked smile that would've sent any grown male mortal running and crying for "mommy".

((Ok, drain, we had talked about what Drain was ging to want..that still on, let me know, but don't ruin it for the readers...hehehe

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 8:31 am Reply with quote
((heheh believe me the cushioned chair is NOT luxurious but compared to the wooden box and the wonky chair that Gab took it looked the safest lol...

This thread is brilliant, I'll wait for Drain and anyone else who is due to post since I have NO idea about what's going on ::laughs:: :lol:

~batty~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 5:12 pm Reply with quote
((I agree,this thread is really cool,cant wait to read more.

::sits and waits for another post on this thread::

C'mon! lol))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2001 10:45 pm Reply with quote
((God, just read the WHOLE thing, from the very first post, this is good stuff. All you ppl can really write!
And, no Drain, this is not the same night as Thorp got his sword, remember that right after Thorp talekd to Sorenti, he wanted to go out, but realized it was NOON. And then the very long night came, and now then there was another sunrise when we got into the sewers..that's like 2 or 3 days.. yeah one of the nights is REALLY long...lol

[ This Message was edited by: Graventhorp on 2001-09-23 20:31 ]

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 4:28 pm Reply with quote
((ok,due to recent guild probs, obviously, nothing has really happened in this thread...I alked to Drain, this is what's supposed to happen, sorry if it isn't as good as normally...

"If it isn't money, then what?" Gabriel asked, perplexed...
"Well, I've had my eyes on a prize for a while...the Cascadia Zoo." Drain uttered with a glint in his oh-so-ugly eyes.
"You want to buy the zoo?" Gabriel asked
"No, nt buy, I don't think its even a good buisness.. I just want a secure, easy access to it, and one of my ghouls to work there. Not a high position, just one that has access to all animals..."
"Ya know ya can't make ghouls of those animals without endagering Masquerade...right?" Thorp queried, removing his sunglasses, his yellow eyes glinting like a wolf's in the darkness.
"Yeah, yeah...I'll take nothing but insignificant things like parrots..." Drain turned to Gabe, eager for an answer.
Graventhorp receveived a perplex look from Batgirl, which he replied with a shrug, and then turned to Gabriel.
"You'd have to pull some strings...a lot of 'em" Graventhorp whispered, knowing that anyways Drain would hear it or know about it one way or the other. He waited for th Ventrue's reply...

((I'm waiting for the Ventrue's reply...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 7:15 am Reply with quote
Gabriel glanced around the dank walls of the Warren. Behind them he could hear the scurrying of Nosferatu and rats alike. The bricks, covered in algae, were green and slick to the touch. Looking down at his black suit, he was disgusted at the mud and grime that covered it now. Ah well...
"The Cascadian Zoo..." Gabriel turned the thought over in his mind. Drain was perhaps his closest ally, he trusted him as much as anyone. But how could Gabriel possibly pull those strings? He knew the Zoo's owner, Mr. Lexmark, but he had no boons with him. Lexmark owed him nothing. But perhaps a bribe..."Very well Drain...I will set it up...you will have everything you need. A nightly janatorial position for one of your ghouls...and easy access from the various storm drains..."
"Exccccellent..." Drain sputtered. "Then we are set?" Gabriel eyes Thorp and the Former Prince.
"Yes Drain...it would seem so..." the Former Prince said.

((sorry for the short post, my next one will be kickass i promise

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2001 7:25 pm Reply with quote
well from the looks of all of you. It does appear that you could use a safe place and some quiet resting time. : with a hardly noticeable movement of his hand: Drain called 2 of his henchmen to him. They materalized behind the ex-prince and behind graventhorp. Make sure that my guests have fresh vitie and lead them to a more secure location.

The party was lead deeper into the citys sewers. the stench was overpowering, the light form the torch was playing tricks on the site of all of the undead. The flickering thorowing shadows all about.

The lead nos reached his destination. a ladder leading up to a steel hatch. He motioned for the others to climb up. the nos then turned and left the 3 others standing wondering what was up there.

Gabe was the first to go up mumbeling the whole time about having to touch things down here. the dry dust on the rungs of the ladder were coming off and sticking to his clothes making him feel even more dirty , if that was possible, He lifted the door and climbed up.. the others were on the ground watching him, waiting for his curses and threats to send the cleaning bill to Drain. The Ventrue climbed up into what apperared to be a new style mobile home. Fully furnished and with all utilites, running water, electricaty, and a stocked fridge with several blood pouches. He called up fot the others to come and enjoy what appeared to me better quarters then they all expected.

Graventhorp went to the window and looked out. all he saw were rocks. millions of small rocks. the kind that cement is made form... Drain had the tralier burried right in the middle of the Red Cheif cement quarey hahah.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 4:19 am Reply with quote
((hahahhaaaaaaaaa that's cool drain!!

Batgirl looked up the ladder then to Thorp.

"After you, please" she smiled and stepped back giving Thorp room to ascend. She didn't want the City Gangrel looking up her skirt.

Thorp grinned slyly then climbed the ladder effortlessly. Batgirl followed, placing her boot-clad feet on each rung, careful not to step on the hem of her dress. Thorp took her hand and helped her into the mobile home.

"Son of a... " said Thorp looking around in amazement. "The sly bastard has buried an entire mobile home" He turned the tap in the kitchenette, "even running water!"

Gabriel grinned as he took a pouch of clearly marked "virgin vitae" from the bar fridge. He identified it to be sure then offered vitae to Batgirl and Thorp but they both declined. Batgirl had already fed and Thorp was busy checking out the rooms.

"Gabriel, are you really going to give Drain access to the zoo?" asked Batgirl. She didn't like the idea but provided the masquerade was protected she was happy.

"It's owned by a man named Lexmark, he owes me nothing, but I'll do what I can to negotiate something. It's the least I can do in return for Drain's hospitality" Gabriel had removed his coat and was now stretched out on the sofa, kicking off his ruined Italian leather shoes.

Batgirl nodded and listened as she started opening and closing cupboard doors obviously looking for something in particular.

"Monopoly?" She smirked at the boardgame then threw a glance to Gabriel who she thought would be a ruthless player. The next cupboard contained exactly what she wanted - towels.

"I presume there is a bathroom here?" She directed the question to Thorp who had returned having looked around the entire mobile home. He motioned towards a door and grinned at her again.

Batgirl took her satchel and two towels and disappeared into the tiny bathroom to shower.

"Drain's got cameras throughout, you think I shoulda told her?" said Thorp to Gabriel laughing....

((and NO! you may not sell the tapes!! :roll:

~batty~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2001 5:53 am Reply with quote
((LOL!!

Very nice post Bat :smile: ))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 2:52 am Reply with quote
Thorp smiled. "Heck, we should ask Drain for copies of those tapes..." Thorp chuckled as his nose talked to him. He lifted his eyebrows and darted to the fridge.
"Yeah! I love Drain,we got beer!" He got a six-pack from the blood-filled fridge and threw himself at an armchair.
"Thorp, seriously, you reek, you could use this free time and take a bath.." The Ventrue noticed Thorp's smell was even worse than before they entered the sewers, if that was possible.
"Bathe? And ruin my perfectly natural scent? An our greeting?"
The City Gangrel finished chugging a beer can, compacted the recipient and threw it behind his shoulder.
"Ahh, good ale."
The Ventrue rubbed his eyes and whispered "pig."
"Hey, I can hear that.."
"I know you can you, you.." Gabe sighed exhaustedly. "I can't even come up with insults, I need rest."
"Ahh, ya big PV. Hey, when did Drain tell us he'd give us the info on Lupus?"
Gabriel stopped rubbing his eyes. "I do not think he actually did...But he is probably listening to this, so, Drain? Please do tell us what you know about Lupus Mortis. Thank You."
Thorp finished another can, crushed it, and knowingly threw it at the Ventrue's feet."Ya know he's probably waitin' we complete our part of the deal." He smiled "or, more exactly, for YOU to complete our part of the deal."
"Yeah, yeah."Gabe muttered tiredly.
"That was very refreshing..." Batgirl arrived wearing a wrapped towel.
Thorp let his shades slide down his nose a little and admired the view. "Nice Rags."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 3:31 am Reply with quote
((Nice post man :smile:

::sits back and waits for more::))