<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Thorp in Cascadia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:17 am Reply with quote
((Nice post Pand :smile:

That priest is gonna get tortured like hell soon lol.

And in Valarious "Valek's hometown" lol , for a reason the sun will never shine on this place .... eternal darkness .... ill post something about it a bit later :smile:

Once again great post all :smile:))

Just before the strange looking priest had the time to make Valek enter torpor .... Valek had the time to look at him .... Valek's eyes blinked a few times .... not believing what he was seeing .... could it be .... ?? This priest looked like the one who ordered the kill of Valek in his mortal days .... As Valek looked at this priest .... just before entering torpor Valek clearly saw who it was .... it was indeed the same archbishop who ordered the murder of Valek over a thousand years ago .... But Valek did killed him .... how and who brough him back from the dead? One thing was sure .... this priest was not human ..... well .... not anymore ....

Valek now entered torpor saying the words .... "I will get you ..... AGAIN .... "

Valek was not moving anymore .... he was uncoucious and in torpor ....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 5:54 am Reply with quote
((Oh and just tought it might help in the rp here lol ... Valarious haves NOTHING christianism related .... all the priest were killed ... church burned etc lol ... it is a place of pure evil in other words .... perfect place for my char LOL .... ))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 5:17 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((ooh, you a wierd one, ain't ya? lol))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 9:58 pm Reply with quote
((Yep LOL ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 4:52 am Reply with quote
((::Would LOVE to post but he his in torpor lol::))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 11:27 am Reply with quote
((::also still in torpor::

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 6:13 pm Reply with quote
((Same here, am in complete torpor, seem slike its either Gabe or the wierd pyscho bros.' who need to post now.))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 7:27 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel picked up the body of the Former Prince, placing his hands gently under her legs and around her back. Her head rolled limply from side to side exposing the whites of her eyes. Gabriel cringed slightly and made his way back towards the location of the rest of the coterie.
Tromping through the underbrush he glanced around at the bare trees. The leaves had long since fallen in the winter weather, providing a sort of carpetting for the forest floor. The leaves crunched somewhat loudly under his feet, announcing his presence to the surrounding forest.
Ahead he saw the clearing just beyond the treeline that stretched like an unmovable wall for miles. Gabriel stepped out and glanced around, noticing Valek's motionless body several hundred yards away. Setting the Former Prince down against a large tree, Gabriel ran over to the Cappadocian Prince.
He knelt down beside Valek and looked over his body, there were no obvious wounds. He lay on his back, arms outstretched to his sides, almost Christ-like. Gabriel smirked slightly and began to search his pockets for any type of awaken scroll.
He found it in Valek's inner jacket pocket and stood over the Cappadocian, arm held high. Summoning his blood powers he felt the awaken scroll begin to grow warm in his undead grasp.
Keeping his eyes squarely on Valek, he could see the light reflected on the Prince's pale skin. The air crackled with supernatural electricity as the scroll disappeared from his hand, sending surges of power through his body.
Every vein and nerve ending sparked with life as the power made it's way through his body with breakneck speed. Gabriel felt the sinergy (hehe) flow through his feet and into the ground flowing towards the corpse of the undead Prince. Valek's body shook slightly and then his eyes flickered open.
"Come on Valek," Gabriel said, extending his hand, "someone is playing games with us..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 7:58 pm Reply with quote
((Thanks man :smile: ill post something soon now that i am back to my "able to move" self IC lol ))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-12-21 13:59 ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 8:32 pm Reply with quote
Gabriel helped Valek up ... Valek then noded as a sign of thank you .... then he said

"Indeed ..... there was a strange priest just here .... he was not human thats for sure otherwise he wouldnt have been able to do what he just did .... theres never been an holy precense in those grounds .... Angelica and i made sure that ALL of christianism was wipped out of Valarious ..... obvioulsy ..... something survived .... " Valek had an expression of madness on his face .... feeling like tearing everything appart .... He noticed Batgirl sitting next to a big tree .... "Torpored too" Gabriel said as he sighed after ....

Valek walked slowly toward Batgirl as he asked

"And wheres Thorp?"

"Torpored as well .... ::sighs::" Gabriel spat ....

"They will all pay for that .... " Valek said as Gabriel noded in agreement ....

Valek used a scroll of awaken on Batgirl ..... Valek had only 2 more scrolls on him now .... Valek handed a scroll of awaken to Gabriel so he could take care of Thorp ....

Batgirl opened her eyes slowly as she took her darksword out remembering all the crows in the cave before she entered torpor .... she blindly swung the sword .... Valek just had the time to take out his and block the strike ....

"Bat .... ?" Valek said ....

Batgirl sheeted her sword .... noticing she wasnt in that cave anymore ....

Valek extanded his hand helping her up .... Batgirl noded as a sign of thank you ....

As Gabriel came back with Thorp .... obviously waking him up from torpor with the scroll ....

Valek then looked around at the never ending forest maze ....

-Valek-"I know this forest well .... the forest of the damned .... no one can get out of it .... once you enter it ... you are damned to die in it .... Only Angelica been able to walk through it and come out alive .... we need to get to the townsquare .... Valarious is still a dark age town .... so dont be surprised .... "

The rest of the coterie said all together "Still Dark age?"

"aye" Valek spat .... "This place is a ghost town .... ever since me and Angelica brought it down to the fire's of Midian every life form possible died ... humans and others .... it might still be the same .... and maybe not .... " Valek said ...

"FUCK!" Thorp said .... "That means the beer will taste like shit .... " Thorp said again ....

-Valek-"Only the flames of Midian can show us the exit of it .... for that i need it to go trough me .... "

"Meaning?" Gabriel asked ....

Valek took out his sword the "Cthulhu Dawn" as he said " By the hands of a demon .... the flames of Midian will be unleashed and show us the way .... "

Valek's hand turned into one of a demon ....

Valek then putted the blade of his sword against his stomach .... and quickly inserted it inside him ... stabbing himself with it .... Valek smiled evily as he felt the flames coming .....

Bright red flames came out of Valek's body along with demonic screams ..... the flames slidding on the muddy ground showing the way out ..... the flames leaded deep into the forest ..... the path to the exit that leads to Valarious town square will be long .... but its the only way to reach the exit of this gigantic forest .....

Valek took the sword off his stomach ... the wounds healing by itself .....

"Let's go" Valek said ....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 9:08 pm Reply with quote
Thorp walked slowly at the rear of the coterie, he was moving without sound on the leaf-carpeted forest, he had been a Gangrel once. The pained memory of what had just happened distracted him, but he wouldn't let the other notice. He had built a strong wall around himself, a wall that didn't let him get hurt and that didn't let him interact with other, the wall had been detorirated by the time he had gotten to Cascadia and he had made friends, but whatever had happened had made Thorp build that wall again.
"Get the fuck outta the way, now!" He growled at Gabriel who had paused causing a distracted Thorp to crash into him. Everyone turned to look at the City Gangrel...they had obviusly noticed the unfriendly atttude, unfriendly even for him. The wall was up.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2001 8:06 pm Reply with quote
(( ok i don't have a week to read all of these posts so can someone give me the 30sec overview..what i have read lately has been great.))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 10:03 pm Reply with quote
((Drain,man I'd give ya the overview but I'm kind abusy being holiday season and all...and I kinda forgot some stuff too...lol
I'll probably be back to my old self about Jan 6 or 7. I won't b around much until those dates either....HAPPY YEAR 2002 EVERYONE! (sheesh, I have to get accustomedto write 02 instead of 01 in checks and stuff....one of the cons about new years)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 5:49 pm Reply with quote
((Ok, ppl, holiday season's over....POST!))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 6:47 pm Reply with quote
((Im posting right now ... writting something lol ))