<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Thorp in Cascadia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 9:08 am Reply with quote
((OMG!!! You guys are FANTASTIC... shit... ::is 100% chuffed::

damn! ::is speechless:: I need to read the last page over a few times before I write anything.

oh wow...

~batty~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 7:21 pm Reply with quote
((Valek, you should be more careful around malkav's child.. you could get hurt))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 10:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:16 am
((im about to make a post.... so gimmie a while before anyone else posts. hope you dont mind me jumping in. do i need to send a email like silence did ?

and no telling everyone who i am Batgirl please :roll: makes it more interesting for me. ))

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 10:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:16 am
The doors slowly separated and moved apart slowly emitting a eerie creaking noise that caused shivers to run down the backs of listeners. Behind the door was a solid darkness. Tiny little fragile foot steps could be heard from within the darkness.

A small slender figure became visible as light entered the darkness through the increasing gap of the doorway. The height and build of this young girl was of amazing similarity to the boy who the coterie had been following. The shadows cast a darkness creating a shroud that concealed her face which was hanging down. She was dressed in a long white dress that resembled something a bride would wear to a wedding. The dress was old and worn with a few small tears that.

Her hands were clasped around a single red rose held out in front of her. An elegant golden necklace was worn about her neck. A small emblem, object or artifact was hanging from the necklace hidden underneath the neck line of her dress. The doors were now fully open and hit the walls with a loud stone clunk.

Her fingers became un-entwined and the rose fell from her hands landing on the floor after performing a dance in the air that seemed to almost mesmerize the coterie. She slowly raised her head up out of the shadows. Her facial features were almost identical to that of the boy except with a more feminine grace and elegance. Her eyes were enrapturing , captivating each person as she glanced between them making eye contact with each one momentarily. She cocked her head to the right hand side and her lips parted into a smile of pure innocence.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 11:55 pm Reply with quote
((I know lol but like i said Valek is like that,he can be a pain in the ass sometimes lol))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 12:42 pm Reply with quote
((heheh ok it's a deal ;)

~batty~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 2:00 pm Reply with quote
(( thanks bat babe :P lol

[ This Message was edited by: Pandemonia (NPC) on 2001-12-03 13:59 ]

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 11:48 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((Ok WTF!?!? One whole page wasted on useless comments! Sheesh people! ok whatever..))
Graventhorp relaxed a hair ehn the scent he got from the boy became kindred...he had heard of beings able to mask their scents but he had never seen...ro smelled...the discpline in action. "Oh, I need to learn how to do THAT."
"What?" Gabriel asked as the boy took out a cube from his pocket.
"Did I say that out loud!?...well fuckin' forget it then, bro..." Thorp was about to comment on Gabriel's dirty shoes when he noticed the door began to open and the strane cube on the boy's hand began to shift in shape...
The coterie stood in awe as the cube became a sphere and door opened...revealing a girl that could be the boy's twin sister. Thorp tried to catch her scent...but she was either masking it too or was really a mortal...Thorp would've bet a six pack on the option A.
"Shit." Thorp whispered. A tingle ran down the City Gangrel's spine as the girl made eye contact with him...and he was wearing his sunglasses.
Batgirl took a step forward and The girl smiled at her. Thorp blocked out everything that happened after that and concentrated on the room behind the girl...he took 2 steps back when a particualr scent caught his nose...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 5:11 am Reply with quote
((what's goin' on?' why hasn't anyone posted?? has the time of TiC's death really here?? aw, man.....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 5:42 am Reply with quote
Valek had his hand on the handle of his sword all the time as he was watching what was happening...

As Batgirl stepped foward toward this girl Valek looked around trying to see if there was a trap or something , Valek noticed a weird carving on the wall , still keeping an eye on what was happening Valek walked left near this carving and looked at it , the "Children's of Gaia" symbol was carved on the wall , it was made by hand,but it seemed like the brick of the wall was replaced by this one as it was not that all resistant....As Valek was about to walk back to where the coterie was the floor under him collapsed and he fell in a deep hole...(about 50 meters high) and he landed in water at the bottom of the pit....Valek coughed a little as he stood up looking around....Valek had water up to his waist as he still looked around...noticing lit torches on the wall....

The floor that collapsed under Valek was quickly replaced with a new one that slid in and a locking noise could be heard....

-Valek-"Hmmmm"

Valek walked toward slowly due to the water up to his waist....trying to find a way up to where he was.....the more deep Valek walked in this tunnel the more dark is was becoming....Valek was smiling evily at it...as he noticed another carving on the wall....it was the same one...the symbol of "The Children of Gaia" .... Valek continued to walk deeper in the tunnel....sword in hand....

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2001-12-07 23:43 ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 5:44 am Reply with quote
((Nope TiC thread can never die man lol its too damn awesome :smile: ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 7:29 am Reply with quote
(( oh my god this story kicks some asss

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 8:14 pm Reply with quote
As Valek continued to walk deeper in the tunnel's he noticed a few word's carved on the wall again ... Valek leaned closer to look at them ... the one he saw was "Love"

Valek frowned as he threw a punch on the wall breaking the brick ...

Someone walking in the water ahead of Valek could be heard ...

-Stranger- "Love .... such a great thing isn't it?"

Valek looked in the direction that this voice came from ... only a shadow was visible .... Valek smired as he said

"Love is MEANINGLESS!!!!"

-Stranger-"Such hate ... and anger for nothing ... it will destroy you one night ... KINDRED ..."

-Valek-"I assure you it will destroy you before anything else .... HUMAN ... "

Valek laughed evily ... his laugh could be heard by the coterie 50 meters higher to where Valek was ...

-Stranger- " Correction .............Garou"

As Valek raised his sword pointing it at the stranger ... the stranger said "No weapons...lets see if you are the one they say you are .... demon .... "

Valek smiled evily as he said "I dont know from who you heard this ... but the last thing you will see is me .... and your soul will be mine .... "

The stranger started to shapeshift transforming into a lycanthrope ...The transformation was now complete and the garou howled loud and clear ... Valek still had water up to his waist and same for the garou .... they both looked at each other's eyes ... Valek stayed in a normal form ... not changing to a demon yet ... they both started to run toward each other .......

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 7:32 pm Reply with quote
((PEOPLE!!! I'm waitin' for yer posts!!! Gabe!! Bats!!! Come on!! I won't post IC in thsi thread again until either one of you guys posts IC again...Bats or Gabe...POST!! We need to save Valek...or uh...well maybe not save Valek...cause he's strong..but continue the storyline?? huh?'))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 3:35 am Reply with quote
((LoL sorry thorp.. I was just waiting for you to get on and tell us what's behind my sister?))

The boy went to stand behind his sister, completely ignoring the creature now directly behind him...