<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Thorp in Cascadia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
((that was super cool!!!!!!!!!  loved it, now we just have to run the spell check and send it off to the publisher :cool:  we'll be rich... rich I tell you!!  uhoh... now I sound like a PV :P

~batty~

PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((NO! Bats is now one of 'em!! She's a Prissy Ventrue!!! NOOO!!!! ::shouts with head aimed up, on knees with rain and howling wind as the shot shoots upwards:: (ok, i think gabe already used this one on the MB, but what the heck, its a good one)

Ok, the way I see it I get 85% of what we get from the book since I published it...I'm generous enough to offer 5% to Sorenti, 5% to Gabe and 5% to Bats...take it or leave it, I've already printed it and sent it toWhite Wolf Publishing, so there!

Ummm...ok, the storyline must continue,...would you Bats?

Offline Profile
((ok lemme think of something :cool:

~batty~

((ok, cool, just lemme know if you won't so Gabe continue sit..or maybe me if that fails too...

Offline Profile
((argh..... I've struggled for a day or so trying to work on the next part and I'm having some serious writer's block.....  Gabriel, Thorp, if you can take it from here please do lol

~batty~

((okies... Gabe you do it man, I wrote the last part...if you can't do it, or can't think of something, just lemme know. If thisis empty by Saturday, I'll post...

Offline Profile
((superb posts peeps :) keep it up....it's a good read :) :) :)

((hell yeah!!its a damn good topic...man...i keep loging on the message board to see if theres a new post in this topic...come on someone...post another one!! lol
Its all good to read :) ))

The moonlight seemed almost to cling to Gabriel's pale skin. The rigid features of face shadowing much of the glow. Raising his face towards the sky Gabriel closed his eyes and comtemplated what to do next. So many thoughts...on one hand the Garou were clearly taking out their death warrant and by some incredible feat Gabriel had mangaged to avoid being slaughtered.
   On the other, they were almost NO closer to discovering what Lupis Mortis was all about. They could go back to Sorenti and see what he could do...NO, Sorenti sent Graventhorp to Gabriel for help...he would not come crawling back to his Sire.
   A light rain had begun to fall. The gentle sounds of raindrops tapping the leaves of the forest became audible. Gabriel let his eyes open ever so slightly. High above him, the green of the trees could barely be made out in the soft veil of light the moon eminated. The raindrops were light....more like a mist than a storm. The gentle spray cooled his skin...and for a moment Gabriel was at peace.
   "Hey nature boy, you're not in love with those trees are ya? You gonna shove a stick up your ass?" Graventhorp interjected.
   Gabriel grumbled and resumed walking towards the Audi. It shone brilliantly in the forest light. Very well....they'd go find a Tremere....if that's what it took. Gabriel contained his gag reflexes as he climbed into the car and thought of the impending Tremere visit....

(( ok who really knows what this sword cn do?  IC i am supposed to know because i went thru a 3hr game to hunt down information.  So basically i know what it does.  all i need is some information ooc.  So Graventhroup can you geta a hold of me please, and ill explaine what i did to figure it out.))

((I didn't want to post, cuase this is reply #70, before this one there were 69, and that's such a beautiful number...
I was kinda hopin' you would make the storyline go on to the next chapter gabe, I know no Tremere...
Ok, Drain, maybe we should talk Sunday...maybe after that I can continue this, if Gabe or bats or anyone else doesn't want to.... (open invitation)

Offline Profile
((ok, couldn't help it, Can't stand to see the thread empty for so long.. I have no idea what I'm going to write, what you will now read is totally improvised as I write....

Thorp stared out the Audi's window, they had been able to get out of the forest with no garou incidents whatsoever, not a good sign at all.
"Shit, it'll be dawn soon." The City Gangrel muttered as he noticed the digital  numbers on the Audi's dashboard.
"Right. We will have to continue this tommorrow, it has been a long night." Gabriel uttered tiredly, checking his own, obviously insanely expensive, watch.
"Could ya take me to Cappa Catta?" Batgirl said something for the first time since they had boarded the vehicle.
"Yes, of course."
"Sir, we're being followed..."
The gorilla ghoul driving the car said those last words with the same emotion as the voice that informs you the phone number you called is not available.
As suddenly as the ghoul had spoken, the Audi swerved hard to the left and its tires screeched as it made a 180°
turn.
Thorp knew it before his nose confirmed it:
"Garou."

Graventhorp kicked the passenger door open, maybe too hard since it fell with a metallic clunk on the pavement, and jumped out.
"They're only 2, for now." Gabe was already by Thorp, followed by Batgirl who stepped next to them with her wierd Cappa weapon on her hand.
The City Gangrel graciously accepted the wave of strength that coursed his body as he unsheathed Lupus Mortis.
"They know it'll be sunrise in 10 minutes." Thorp could feel his skin begin to tingle.
"No mortals near, but there will if they hear something..." Gabe said as he looked around
"No choice, we can't beat 'em in less than 10 and we can't compromise Masquerade...we have to retreat..."
Graventhorp felt a wave of disgust as  soon as Batgirl pronounced the word "retreat", it was against everything his being told him, but he knew they had no choice. THe garou were obviously trying to stall the kindred, so the bright death rays of the sun would finish the dirty work for them. They were even taking their time stepping out of the Nissan they were in, not even bothering to go into lupine form and staying in human.
"At the count of three we break to a run, find any sewers you could go in, no time to try and find a building..." Gabe was obviously reluctanct to enter the Nosferatu realm of the sewage system, but he still whispered the orders, not sure if garou could hear as well in human form.
"We need to break up." Batgirl put her wierd cappa weapon away, ready to run.
"ok, 1, 2..."
Graventhorp bent his knees...
"THREE!"
Thorp jumped onto the Audi's roof and then straight up onto a grocery's shop ceiling. He cast celerity and let himself jump from rooftop to rooftop at top speed, jump down to an alleyway, remove the sewer lid and jump down. He replaced the lid on its place and ran down the pipe he was in, Lupus Mortis still giving him power in his hand. The sewer smells were overpowering, but his nose was tuned to the city, so it wasn't too dificult to find a nosferatu trace and follow it, he just hoped the garou wouldn't venture to follow the weak kindred underground...

((hey drain, maybe youll find one of us?? Bats? Gabe? you can write down your point of view of the retreat...hope this post doesn't degrade the thread's quality, but it was all improvised, just let me know...

Offline Profile
((Argh, how come no one has posted!?! Well, ok, meeting will be in half an hour, I'll continue this if by the time the meeting ends no one posts

PLEASE PLEASE POST, I'm hooked on this thread

Offline Profile
(( i can do this better in the game now... you are on my turf and have to evade the traps there.

((I'll post as soon as the meetings are over :cool:

~batty~