<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Thorp in Cascadia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2002 7:21 pm Reply with quote
As the flames were going deeper into the forest .... showing the way .... Valek looked down at his chest where the garou threw the dagger on him earlier ... the wound didnt seemed to heal ... it was getting worst .... Valek smired as always ...

He started to walk into the forest ... the others following him ... As they all made their way deeper into the forest ..... nothing could have prepared those who never been in Valarious .... they were about to see some really weird things ....

Nuns and humans rope tied around their neck hanging on tree branches ... NOTHING was alive around there ...

As they were all making their way deeper and deeper strange whispers could be heard ... in demonic voices .... it was saying

"Losing your mind ..... losing your mind .... join us ..... "

Valek smiled evily liking this situation ....

-Thorp- "What the fuck .... damn fuckers whispering jackasses"

Gabriel frowned not liking at all this whole thing ...

Batgirl only put her hand on the handle of her dark sword ... just in case ...

-Valek- " The whispers you hear Thorp are the ones who died trying to get trough the forest ... they are on your side ... well on mine ... therefore and yours as well .... "

-Thorp-" Yeah ... but fuck it "

Gabriel noded obviously agreeing with Thorp ....

-Batgirl-" Are we near the exit Valek ? we've been walking for hours .... "

-Valek- "Half way .... we haven't seen the 1rst cirlce guardian ... yet ... which is surprising ... "

-Gabriel- " The what? "

-Valek- "The guardian ... you'll see .... "

Valek slowly put his hand on the wound caused by the dagger earlier ... for some reason it WOULDNT heal at all .... some damn white fur was getting around the wound .... Valek frowned ... as he looked up and continued to walk ...

-Gabriel- "What are you continuously looking at Valek ? "

-Valek-" Nothing ... nothing of importance ... "

Gabriel noded slowly ....

Suddenly the earth started to shake VERY violently ... like if something huge was about to get out of it ....

A huge beast came out of the floor ... it was about 15 feet tall .... The coterie all taked out their weapons

-Thorp- "Woah! ... talk about a big pile of shit!"

-Valek- " Mary ? .... "

Valek said as he looked at the tatoo on the best chest ... it had the symbol of a holy cross with the letter M on it ...

-Valek- " So .... your still alive .... i tought i killed you last time ... "

-Beast- " This must come to an end .... evil must die ... "

-Valek- " You'll be the one to find death AGAIN .... "

The huge beast started to run toward the coterie ....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2002 3:15 pm Reply with quote
((I'll post something worthy of this thread tomorrow :grin: I just wanna reread the last page or two before I do anything...

~batty~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2002 8:54 pm Reply with quote
PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((hey btas, "tommorrow" Was like 6 days ago...why haven't ya posted yet? Should we wait for yer post, or post ourselves or what?'))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 3:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 1Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:16 am
From within a deep dark shadow created within the forest the two twins stepped out. Hand in hand they walked happily and slowly , as if they had no care in the world, until they were standing behind the Large beast. Cocking her head to the side Pandemonia looked around the side of the Huge beast. Her eyes made contact with Thorp and she smiled innocently at him.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2002 6:40 pm Reply with quote
"Sheesh, try a tic-tac..." Thorp muttered as the beast roared at the coterie. The beast's foul breath threw off Thorp's nose for a few seconds...enough for two familiar silohuettes(sp?) to approach from the far side.
"Ah, fuck! Ya got to be kiddin' me!" Thorp growled wide-eyed as the female twin made eye-contact with him, smiling.
Thorp kept his gaze towards the twins as he poked Gabriel, who was still transfixed staring at the beast. Probably either not believing it, thinking what to do, or shittin' his pants, Thorp thought.
"What!?" Gabe spat finally after Thorp's 4th poke.
"Our problems have been elevated to the second power, bro..." Thorp muttered pointing at the twins.
"What do you--Shit on toast!" Gabe exclaimed as his gaze broke from the beast and followed Thorp's pointing finger, finally finding the twins.
The Monster decided he had intimidated enough and leapt at the coterie.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 2:12 am Reply with quote
((WTF!?!?!? POST!!!!))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 6:19 pm Reply with quote
((Well, since I just found out Bats is putting her character to sleep (sounded like a dog gettin' killed...just see Bat's "So I lay me down to sleep..." thread) Thorp in Cascadia (TiC) will be postponed until Bats' reawakening. NO IC posts are to be made here as a sign of respect to Batgirl. I have spoken! ::clears throat and looks around::))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 2:15 am Reply with quote
((ok, dunno if Gabriel's death is official or even permanent but since the events in TiC happened months ago (year 2001 heh) Gabe was still alive and kickin'. The storyline, though, won't continue until Sleeping Batty reawakens.))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 3:33 am Reply with quote
The beast leapt into the air, then hit the ground before the coterie with a yelp and a loud THUD. The creature's jaw could be heard cracking against the solid earth.

Panda grinned at Thorp as she held the beast's shaggy tail in her hand. "Shame on you brother... how many times has daddy told you not to pull the doggie's tail.." she then placed the tail in her brother's hand and smiled innocently at Gabriel.

The Beast let out a low growl as it began to stir, trying to push itself up to its massive hind legs. The Silent twin let a yank on the tail and the beast was in the air again, and hit the earth with a loud *CRUNCH* behind him.

Panda kicked the bloody, quivering mass of broken bones and muscle... "BAD doggie. you tried to get IN.. MY.. WAY."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 6:49 am Reply with quote
((Gabe's very much alive and waitin to participate...but Thorp where are you? :(

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 7:07 am Reply with quote
((Batty will wake up on 22 Feb :grin:

~batty~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 1:52 am Reply with quote
((AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GABE IS NOW BRAD PITT!!! NOOO!!!!!
::runs like hell OUTTA there::

:clears throat: Ok, ok...
Well, I'm not sure if TiC or even Thorp himself will continue, I've been thinking of putting Thorp to sleep (in the dog sense....ya know, kill 'im?) Nothing's official, I haven't decided yet, I'm kinda in the middle. I do promise though that if I DO kill Thorp, I'll do it in TiC with a post...and I'll try to make it a cool post. (Not that Superman's death comic book was particulary good...and I'm not comparing Thorp to Superman...errr...I'll juse shaddup now) ))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 12:35 am Reply with quote
((I miss TiC))

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 2:55 am Reply with quote
(( Yes me too , ill post something tonight if its all ok for all the participant's(sp? lol) of this thread ... ))

[url]http://www.geocities.com/soc_valek_darkside/entrance.html[/url]

[ This Message was edited by: Valek on 2002-02-18 20:56 ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2002 6:34 pm Reply with quote
((Well Abts is supposed to wake up soon, so please, do post now))

Offline Profile