<  Ancient Tomes  ~  Thorp in Cascadia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am Reply with quote
::He walks the streets of North Cascadia as he stands at the top of th stairs that lead down to the warf things do not look right.  He quickly moves to the shadows and vanishes.  He goes up the side of the building finding hand holds that no other can.  When he reaches the top he looks down twords her haven and over twords the Princes .........   The Guards are gone ............::

((lol @ thorp....... :cool:

((just waitin on Drain-o.....

Drain heads back to town. stopping once along the way to dump out the kid, after taking his wallet(20$ and mom and dads gass card).  as he pulls into the parking lot of the vampires private club. he notices the lights are all off and it is empty of everyone besides Maxwell.

:Damn i lost them
: well i know what they have,what they are looking for and what is hunting them.
:i need to call cain and report what has happened to his guard
:: picks up the phone and rings Cains private #  the answering service picks up and Drain says" hello you must get in touch with me" and hangs up
:if he doesn';t know my voice then he doesn't deserve my information  lol

((Drain you goober....you have to go w/ the storyline...lol. you have fresh battle wounds and you're in my hideaway shack. :) read thorp's post.

(( don;'t bitch at me i din't know about your little liberary.  and besides i have my own ways of finding out about the knife. so HA. go on with out me.

((lol @ goober.....  thorp I think we might have to edit this before we send it to the publisher lol

hmmm I've reread Thorp's post and I can't think of anything to write for the next bit... drain? gabriel? help?

~batty~

((gimme a day...i'm sleepy....i'll post on Saturday.

PussyPosts: 2Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:06 am
((awww crap, this is no good ok, Gabe continue the storyline, if you haven't posted by ..well, next time I log in (it saturday today) I'll continue it and leave it at a spot where the one to continue it IS NOT DRAIN, which I'll probably never do again!! lol

Offline Profile
    The small coterie of Kindred sat around the French writing desk for some while, trying to decide their next step. Lupus Mortis was a dangerous weapon...they had virtually no clue as the abilities of it.
    "Well," Gabriel said quietly, "perhaps it's time we take Sorenti's advice...and go see a.......Tremere." Gabriel nearly gagged the last word out.
    "Awww poor Gab, don't like the Tremere?" Thorp said mockingly.
    "Yes, perhaps you're right Gabriel. Lets make haste." Batgirl interjected, ending the staring match that Graventhorp and Gabriel had gotten themselves into.
    The coterie collected their belongings, a few blood bags heavier now, the bags filled with virgin blood from Gabriel's very own stock. Thorp threw on his tattered coat and looked towards the door.
    The flimsy wooden door splintered into several pieces, as the huge maw of a Garou in bipedal form stalked in. Behind it, several Garou in lupine form followed. The Garou's eyes immediantly flew to Gabriel's deathmark, the very mark Celeste the leader of the Garou had given him months ago. Gabriel yanked his revolver from it's holster and fired several shots into the Garou.
     None penetrated it's fur. The Garou almost seemed to be grinning. Gabriel gasped, allowing his now full blood supply to be deleted enough to quicken his muscles and reaction time. At the same time Gabriel used his newest trick...he began to slow time down...thus making himself even faster. Finally he was the same speed as the Garou were.
    The Garou leapt at him, but Gabriel countered and ducked under the furry mass. Sliding on the slick marble floor the Garou's claws clicked and clacked as it tried to stop itself.
    Gabriel shot into the study, a small subroom of the main room. Inside the study various books and scrolls alligned the walls. Statues and suits of armor stood in the corners, eternal and strong. The dark red carpet stimulated one's mind subconciously, allowing more effective study.
    Gabriel whipped around to see the Garou closely following. He ran towards the far wall at full speed, the Garou an mere armslength behind him. When he was about ten feet from the far wall, he leapt into the air, turning his body horizontal. As his feet hit the wooden shelved of the book case, Gabriel pushed himself back and up. The result was a full rotation off the wall in the opposite direction. For a split second Gabriel was vertical upside down, directly OVER the Garou. The Garou's ugly beastial face was staring up at him, Gabriel staring back down. At that moment, he could only picture those gruesome claws shredding him apart.
   Completing the rotation, Gabriel landed behind the Garou and quickly bolted to the outside of the study, back into the main room. There on the wall was a lever encased in sterling silver. Gabriel yanked the lever and watched as from secret compartments in the ceiling of the study, four 12 inch thick glass frames fells around the walls. The Garou approached the door, now seperated by a foot divider, sniffed the glass and howled angrily.
    Gabriel examined the main room, blood everywhere, no trace of either Thorp and Bats or the Garou...

((DAMN!!!  what have you lot gotten me into??  first a limo ride from hell, then a close encounter of the garou kind, then you burn my fingers on that blasted sword and now... now... umm....  dammit.....  Thorp was right... DICKHEADS!!  lmfao...... I'm kidding btw this is super cool :cool:  

~batty~

User avatarTremerePosts: 845Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 2:47 pm
((or maybe this is the longest night in history :)

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
((okies, let's just omit Drain

The door exploded in splinters and Thorp instinctively flipped backwards drawing Lupus Mortis in midjump.
"Great SAFE place." Thorp muttered as he scanned the room for another way out, since the main door was being blocked by what seemed to be wolves from the treshold of hell. He remembered the small door that lead to a kitchen and bolted to it, expecting to be thrown at a wall by a giant paw any second. He kicked the door open and made a face, there were kitchen knives of all sizes hanging from hooks, their glinting metal look a remainder of their capabilty to kill.
"Not a safe place for a fight..." Thorp mumbled as he ran to what seemed to be a way out. He couldn't help but feeling guilt by leaving Gabriel and Batgirl alone, but he was sure it was better to split up, and besides, they could take care of themselves, he tried to stay away from the fact that garou killed kindred as easily as kindred killed mortal infants.
The door at the far side turned out to be a wine cellar, and as Thorp turned around to try his luck with door number 2, he found himself flying and tumbling down a long, long set of stairs. He rolled to a stand and pointed Lupus Mortis at at the foaming mouth of giant beast leaping at him. The blade found the garou's throat and the City Gangrel finished the cut to left, leaving the beast with only half his neck actually connected to his head. Thorp wasn't sure that would finsih off the lupine, and instead of trying out his luck in finishing it, he leaped out a narrow window close to the ceiling, he hoped the space was too small for the garou.
The window was at floor level, so the kindred with the punctured coat found himself lying on the grass outside. He rolled just in time to escape a paw that left the grass with a hole that had a resamblance to a crater. Thorp rolled again and jumped up to land on his feet, and reapeated the jump to sail high over the beast's head. He tried to put all his weight and strength downwards as Lupus Mortis was perpendicular to the garou's skull. He gave a victorious roar out as he felt the blade puncture the creature's skull and continue to puncture its way down to its throat. When nothing but the hilt was protruding from the top of the garou's head, Thorp found himself with his thighs around the thing's head, sitting on his shoulders, like a child on his father's shoulders. He growled when he felt himself fall back, as the beast devoid from life fell on its back. Thorp jumped off, landed smoothly instants before the lupine's body itself.It took alot of the kindred's strenght to remove his blood drenched weapon from the garou's skull, like a satanic Sword in the Stone.
Thorp decapitated what he believed to be a corpse, just to be sure, and noticed that the window hadn't been big enough for the beast, but that had not stopped it from crashing through, making a hole as big as the garou itself. As soon as he cut the last  string of fur from the garou's neck, Lupus Mortis' blade shined an eerie blue for 2 seconds, when it stopped shining, the  blood-drenched blade was sparkilng clean...not even a drop of blood on it. Thorp stared at it unbelieving and then broke into a run around the "shack", he wondred if he would find the ventrue and the cappadocian with life....

((ok, now we need Bat's side of the story and we can move on to the next chapter...

Offline Profile
((Nice stuff man...hell and satanic things is always good in a story lol trust me i know :) lol ))

((ok Valek...get a laod of this next bit then, I read Bat's thread and couldn't help myself... hoep you don't mind Bats!!

Thorp turned the last corner towards the main door, Lupus Mortis in hand and dodged an unseen missile. He looked down and riased an eyebrow when he found it to be a garou's head. He shifted his eyes forward  and assumed defensive position when he saw 2 garou figures, making a face when one of them fell with a thud, and grunting when the other body, head less as well as the first one, still stood. He approached slowly, ready for any attacks and found Batgirl with her wierd cappa weapon in her hands. He stopped cold, changing his eyes from batgirl to the headless garou 4 times, finally understanding. "Did that headless garou kill the other garou?"
Batgirl smiled proudly "its called Shambling Hordes....you should've seen the garou's face when a headless buddy ((pun intended)) attacked it...he didn't even have time to react." She laughed a wierd cappa chuckle, which creeped Graventhorp out, and put her wierd cappa weapon away.
Thorp literally jumped 10 feet up, landing on the "shack's" roof, when the garou's body suddenly fell life less. Batgirl seemed to enjoy this for she doubled up in strendous laughter. Thorp jumped down, angrily mocking te cappa's laugh and tehn turned when Gabriel emerged from the hole in the wall where a door..and a door frame.. once stood.
"Your ali...what's so funny?" Gabe asked, not understanding what could be making Batgirl laugh so hard at a time like this.
Thorp shook his head with a smile at Batgirl, who could proabbly laugh for 3 days judging by the blood tears on her face, and turned at the ventrue.
"Are all garou dead now?" He couldn't believe 4 garou could be taken so easily, but he was sure 3 of them were dead.
"No, mine is trapped in the study..." Gabriel couldn't help but smile, Batgirl was still laughing hard and her laugh was contagious.
"WILL YOU STOP IT ALREADY!" Thorp screamed at her, also smiling. That seemed to be even funnier for Batgirl for she threw her head back and laughed with renewed vigor.

"We should really be gettin' outta here." Thorp said, Batgirl had finally stopped laughing, but she still had an eaqr to ear grin. "Dawn is near and garou are also."
THe small coterie entered the Audi once again and drove off to the city...

Offline Profile