<  OOC  ~  Awesome!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
I opened my school e-mail account today and found a request from my Fall Advanced Composition Prof to use two of my essays in an upcoming workshop. She said they were probably the best in the class! I was so flattered.

But I really have you guys to thank. You all have always provided an outlet for me to write in, and it's really had an incredible effect on my abilities. I don't consider myself a good writer by any sense of the phrase, but I think that's because I consistantly write with such talented people as yourselves. It's been so healthy for me! I shudder to think what sort of incredible, poignant essays some of you could pump out.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:02 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
Way to go gay boy! *cough* I mean Gabe ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:36 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Essays!! ::shudders:: [b:ee6a26fc11]NOT![/b:ee6a26fc11] :shock:

Congratulations, dear! Keep up the excellent work!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:19 am Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 13Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:21 pm
That is Awesome Gabe!

It's always amazing to work with people who can challenge you to step up. It's the same way in my band . . . I am not the best musician in the band, but it's the other members who push me and challenge me. Same here, I am not the best writer (by far) but reading and working with the incredible writers here just pushes me and challenges me to improve.

Keep it up Gabe! Although I think you are a much better writer then you give yourself credit for.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
come on dude, you DO rock as a writer

and i may not be at your level....but I CAN write pretty bad ass essays...wrote like 4 a week during my last year of high school, including long 4000+ words essays for fucking IB (international baccalaureate....avoid that shit like the plague)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:02 pm Reply with quote
User avatarNosferatuPosts: 330Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:50 am
Gabe .. you are the big writing bully on the block. i feel so imtimadated by your elequent words.... *(*(did i spell that right?)

so what was you paper about?

and have you ever turned in a fictional story about Cascadia..? you have lots of refrence material avalible to you.