<  OOC  ~  Where art thou sweet Eury?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:57 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGargoylePosts: 14Location: IrelandJoined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:53 pm
Oh man . . . Sabastian and Eury had a great story going on the old boards years ago. I have to say it was the best time I had ever had RP'ing on a board in my LIFE. If anyone somehow miraculously happens to have a copy of it somehow, somewhere, please please let me know.

Also . . . I would love to see the return of my long lost Gangrel friend Eury. The havoc we caused . . . the laughs we had at the expense of the neonates that surrounded us. Exploding pigeons and vampyric space heaters . . . oh and lets not forget going to the Prince (who was Eve at the time) and requesting permission to dismantel someone for just being annoying and in turn freaking the crap outa Eve (yes you heard me - Sabastian was a nasty nasty Tzi, just ask Eve). How I miss the days.

Are you out there Eury?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:36 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 433Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 5:14 pm
Eve was never the prince. The highest she ever got was Seneschal of York. Although she had more influence than the prince :P

Eury hasn't been seen in ages.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:55 pm Reply with quote
Hmm . . . maybe it was while Rhi was away or something. I do remember it was you and Sabastian tho. You were standing behind the desk (because you couldn't sit without going into frenzy - lol) and Sab was sitting just calming threatening to swollow the city if he did not get his way. I just remember you telling me later that Sab was freaking you out.

Oh well . . . maybe I have the details wrong or something. I can't even remember the guys name that involved himself in our thread. It was good fun tho.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 2Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:04 am
Nah, it was Christian Martempis. He was being all mean and nutty talking about "she". Eve had her sword drawn but hidden behind the desk and was ready to hack his head off. She never met Sebastian.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGet your clan name here - PM JuliusPosts: 2Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:04 am
Cizanus was involved in the thread, as was Dashel Knight. I think he was the one Christian threatened to turn into a space heater. It was in the thread "Daisy's Night Out."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:36 pm Reply with quote
Oh oh . . . your right about the thread - "Daisy's Night Out" - wow. I didn't even remember that. And I totally forgot it was Christian Martempis. I get him and Sabastian mixed up sometimes (both Tzi). . . but I created Sabastian to kill Christian in the end before the whole Garu attack.

Damn you really do remember it too! It might have been Cizanus that he threatened. Wasn't it Cizanus' haven that Eury and Christian sent the exploding pigeons into? That was the best.

Traxx the Malk was the nutty guy who always talked about 'she' - not Christian. Traxx thought he was living a dream and that no one else was real. "She" was his tormentor who tried to talk him into partaking in all kinds of bad human delights. Eve was all about sex and that is why Traxx lost it that night. Temptation can make anyone insane - but when you're insane to begin with . . . . lol

Thanks for the clarification Joel! Good damn memory!!