<  OOC  ~  My Status

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
Well...I know I've been inactive for a few weeks. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still around, and I will start posting again soon.

It's been rough for me lately. Most of you about my personal situation with the loss of my girlfriend of four years. It's been really difficult. I go between days of feelings of extreme liberation, to days of incredible depression. I've been trying desperately to stay busy. I've actually been to the gym five times this past week, taking my stress out there. Of course, I've also been working long hours. I'm trying to do anything that will take my mind off of her. I can't wait for the semester to begin.

Anyway...I'll be back soon. I promise. I just need to readjust to life alone. It's been so long for me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:15 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
Take your time baby.....We will always be here for you :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:48 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Take your time, hun, you know where we are if you need a shoulder or two. :)

Thanks for letting us know how you're doing. Inquiring minds [b:0ccc922912]have[/b:0ccc922912] been asking! :shock:

HUGS, sweetheart!