<  OOC  ~  The End

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 68Location: New YorkJoined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:54 am
Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww James :( There's not much that I can say that not everyone else has. I've been on both ends of the spectrum, and on either side it sucks. I know I haven't been around in FOREVER, but the one impression you have always left with me is that you are an absolutely WONDERFUL person. There are not many females that would pass up a guy as great as you :) Like Frank said, everything happens for a reason, and I am a FIRM believer in that. I think the next girl that gets ya is going to be VERY lucky. Besides, we need more specimens like you in the dating pool. The good ones to choose from are dwindling!

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
God, what's DATING like? I can't even remember.

I'll always care about her...I know it's stupid...but I'd like to be friends with her someday. Probably won't work. But I can't help it. There's only so much will power in me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
Sheesh, came in kinda late...but yeah Gabe, you can ALWAYS count on us for support, even if it's just having someone to unwind and just....spit everything you feel you have to say....we're always gonna be here to listen and/or read ye.

and I may be like...the youngest, most unexperienced current SoCer, but I've also been down that road..somewhat...and believe me, it takes a LOT of maturity to actually love someone and still realize....you can't be together....I learned it the hard way, but unfortunately....sometimes love is just not enough. not in the long run.

hang on, bro....and umm..you can skip that intrusive medical exam thingy up the bumhole i mentioned earlier.......unless of course it makes you feel better?? (/male quasi-humor in times of emotional strain)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSetitePosts: 68Location: New YorkJoined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:54 am
Well ... I also think that you named this thread wrong ... it should be "The New Beginning". You're going to meet someone that will sweep you off your feet and you're going to realize the reason behind everything.

As for dating, hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm ... , it's actually a lot of fun. I love meeting new people, and since I've been single I've met a whole slue of eclectic people. Mind you, most guys are perverts and don't get past a first date, but that comes with the territory. Just be careful of those perverts and don't let any of us females (or males if that's the road you choose to take now!) take advantage of you in this fragile state that you're in. :twisted: Unless of course I happen to make a trip down to where you live then forget everything I just warned ya about .. lol ... (I'm just joking, incase you don't know! Just trying to make you laugh :) )

But seriously James, we all love ya! If you need to talk like everyone else has said, feel free to get a hold of me. Take care sweety pie!

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
:: group hug with james at the centre off it::

We all love you to bits james :):)

::goes back to peeling veg for tomorrow::

btw do you realise the hardship Ive just had to go through......the sound of music for about the 100th time!!!! ugghhhh lol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:44 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 155Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2003 2:02 am
Life often place rocks in front of us, hard feelings we must pass through, but no matter what happens, it always happens for a reason hon, hold on to what makes you feel good, talk to a lot of your friends, family and the like, and you'll see, before you know it you'll be feeling much better and will find that special someone for you in no time! :D

:: joins the group hug ::

MJ

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
Everything I would've said has already been said. You'll be fine James, we'll make sure of it. And if you need someone to rebound onto, I'm your girl 8)