<  OOC  ~  Well??!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:28 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
WTF people??!!

I wait in patience for reports of Christmas and none come! It's the next day ffs!!!

Alright, well, let me get it started then.

Christmas Eve: 11:30 PM EST

James is at his apartment, waiting for his girlfriend to get off of work so that they may proceed together to his mother's house, where they are supposed to spend the night, so that they may get up early for Christmas. The woman comes to the apartment, and they begin to exchange gifts with their roommates. One Heiniken turns into ten, and James can no longer drive to mom's house.

Christmas Day: 2:33 AM EST

James goes to bed with the agreement that he will get up at 5 AM and drive them to his mother's house.

Christmas Day: 5 AM EST

James awakens and loads up the car. His girlfriend however, will not wake up and a fight ensues. James leaves (still slightly drunk) and collapses at his mother's house.

Christmas Day: 10:30 AM EST

James' girlfriend joins him and the family at his mother's house. A terrific Christmas is had including many great presents, movies, and a huge ham. James gets a fabulous array of goods, books, portable dvd player, several dvds, a watch, a personalized bracelet, etc.

Christmas Day: 2:30 PM EST

James' girlfriend goes to work. James takes nap.

Christmas Day: 6 PM EST

James goes home to apartment, cleans, and falls asleep.

Day After Christmas: 7 AM EST

James wakes up and goes to work.

Day After Christmas: 3:30 PM EST

James writes long, overly intricate Christmas account on his favorite MB.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:21 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
i hate christmas, I hope christmas crashes in the alps and is forced to eat its own ass to survive. and then dies when there is no more ass.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
I had a fantastic time at Jenny's parents'.

We were spoiled rotten....after the MASSIVE dinner, we were given literally troves of gifts...

Had a great time just chilling :)

And of course, spent my first Christmas with Jenny which was the most precious thing about the whole day :D

It looks like the New Year is going to be something SPECIAL

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarRavnosPosts: 406Location: Inside Big RedJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:32 pm
i hate christmas, i hope christmas chokes up with a mistletoe and suffocates to death

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
We had the kind of Xmas I enjoy. Quiet, peaceful and laid back. Especially after stuffing myself with ham and dressing accompanied by french cute green beans, pumpkin/blackberry/apple/dutch apple pies. YUM!! :shock:

Plus, I didn't get my arc blade but I DID get VtM: Bloodlines. Also got an Amarylis (lily like plant-popular at Xmas), some cash, a set of Squirt salt and pepper shakers for my HUGE collection, and a basket of fruit and wine from our neighbors! All in all, a great day! Of course, I didn't get up until 1pm (after noon!) which made it even nicer! Hehehhehe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:14 am Reply with quote
i hate christmas, i hope christmas get eaten alive by rabid mongeese

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:06 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
*ignores kahn the grinch*

I had an awesome christmas. Champagne breakfast at my house with my brother, sister and their partners. Gifts were exchanged. Fun was had. Then we drove for two hours in north bound traffic to have christmas lunch with my father and his gf's family. I was really resenting that but it turned out ok. My father didn't propose to said gf which was very good (heh). He also attempted to make up for several years of shitty parenting by giving many expensive gifts which was embarassing. Thank god I drove the van and not the Beetle, there was no way we'd have got everything home otherwise. Then off to my housemate's family's house for christmas dinner where I ate most of a bottle of brandy cherries and vanilla ice cream. Too.Much.Food. :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarToreadorPosts: 234Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:11 pm
I was at work christmas day till noon, then I dashed home for a quick shower and a cuddle with dave who I had left curled up in bed. Then it was off to my sister in laws mums house for xmas dinner with my mum, brother, sister in law and Ben....the cutest 9 month old you have ever seen :) well he is my nephew.

Then we had a walk to stop us from become couch potatoes, Bishopthorpe is only about 10 mins from york city but it is just like a country village,very picturesque. We even had a look at a house for sale there.....we are very tempted, we need somewhere bigger for all the kids!!!

Xmas night was spent curled up on the sofa watching tv, it is the first xmas that either off us have spent without our kids.......it was very quiet but very very special for both of us :)

Im off work from now till sunday, all the kids are coming round and we are having our xmas day on thursday, weve still got stacks off pressies under the tree :)

hope everyone had a fantastic time.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:31 pm Reply with quote
i hate bishopthorpe, i hope bishopthorpe is leveled and totaled by a swarm of vicious, carnivorous butterflies

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:35 pm Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 1553Location: Virginia, USAJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:05 pm
I hate Graventhorpe...I'm glad Graventhorpe was leveled by a swarm of one...err...scary monster thingy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:20 pm Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
HEY!! :shock:

I like Gravy!! Especially on biscuits. :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:26 pm Reply with quote
hey!!

it's Graventhorp!!! no silent "e"!!!!

i hate gabriel, i hope gabriel gets an intrusive medical analysis. up his bumhole.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:11 pm Reply with quote
User avatarGangrelPosts: 186Location: York, England.Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:57 pm
*sigh*

This is not to be miscontrued as abusive in any way but...........

KAHN SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THINGS THAT YOU HATE! FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST!

Bishopthorpe is a very sweet little village, I know it very well and hope one day to buy a house there. There isn't much there, if you want a more modern village then Copmanthorpe is nearby. But Jenny and I have spent many a day just walking around the village. I know the place like the back of my hand......

It has a superb little church and graveyard, the local trip boats moor nearby, and in the summer it has a sweet sleepy feel.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:16 am Reply with quote
User avatarAssamitePosts: 105Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:38 pm
Hrmm Christmas account ummm I woke up very drunk had to muster went back to my barracks room crashed back out missed breakfast bairly made it for lunch/dinner. Called the wife and kids cause my arse is stuck in sunny Guam for the next 4 months so umm

[size=24:e20a915f53]BLAHHHHHHHHHHHH[/size:e20a915f53]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:48 am Reply with quote
User avatarVentruePosts: 60Location: Norfolk, EnglandJoined: Fri May 09, 2003 3:21 am
Hmmm....Christmas huh? Something to do with that young "religion" that keeps people happy and gives them that "warm" feeling when they give each other gifts they can't really afford and eat so much that they can't get their sagging behinds off the couch even to change channel!

Yes, anyway, what was the question? Oh right, yes, hmmm.....Christmas....it's been and thankfully gone! Can you tell I'm not a big Christmas fan? huh? really? :P :twisted:

Oh, note to Kahn: "On a bed of nails she makes me wait!"

Note to self: Get arse off couch and start writing IC again :P

Hehehe, hope y'all had a great Xmas folks!