<  OOC  ~  Hurricane Hell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:13 am Reply with quote
User avatar"Brujah"Posts: 62Location: Central FloridaJoined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:37 am
Yeah, it's that Arcane guy again, and he's just NOW getting back online from the hurricanes in Florida. I'll never disrespect my old cable modem again, now that I'm back to putting up with this POS 56k dial-up ::heavy sigh::.

Anyways, I'm alive but doubt I'll be posting any IC stuff till I can use my own computer. I hope everyone elses' summer was more enjoyable than roasting in the Florida heat without electricity for a week. Karma is a bitch. Keep vampin'.

I feel the anger changing me!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:23 am Reply with quote
User avatarOld Clan TzimiscePosts: 704Location: Seattle, Washington, USAJoined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am
Well, darlin', the only thing that matters to me is that your alive and doing OK. Good storylines can wait. Just makes them more enjoyable when they do get posted. :shock:

Welcome back. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:17 am Reply with quote
User avatarCappadocianPosts: 590Location: Sydney, AustraliaJoined: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:55 am
hey good to see you survived the storms! :)